palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So how you resolve this?
You download the part 1 patch and follow instructions. I believe this only works if you have AWAM version 0.150. If you try to extract the patch files into the game's folder while having an older version, it won't update it. The only other way I believe how this could fail is if you extract the files into the wrong folder.

Other than that, Bibifoc's instructions are pretty straight forward and easy to follow I'd say.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
aaa so we get the Morelo alternative scene too, nice :)
how many guys will Morelo send? and what will they do with those 9 punks? :unsure:

is Sophia gonna be turned on by the power of mafia?:):sneaky:

Reactions: dickus4756

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I do have a question towards the end of 1.60 and the diner scene with Dylan and Ellie.

There are two choices Dylan makes. One with the arm around her and the other kissing her. Are there any mechanics in game which reflect either choice? That is is there anything in the code that would give/take points away from their relationship going forward?

Of course we may not know yet since it is to be....continued. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Guys , in the first update there was the beginning of the story . No sex or erotic scenes. It seems that in ( part 2 ) will be the same first uodates only building the story ( meeting Aiden or seeking the help of Marello).
I guess from 1.65 the hotness will begin .

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
But nothing interesting will happen to what everyone is counting on with Sophia

1.Sophia will get the fifth task or not

2.Sophia receives help from Don Morello. The Don threatens Aidan, Sophia's blackmail will end. Don Morello tells Sophia he will want her to help him with something in the future?

3.L&P leaves us at the end of the release with a mythical speculation scene, a lot.

4. Wait for the new release, it is not known how much

View attachment 1776667
Any new about that save system? I can't even play the second part yet. even if I alredy finished the first part. I don't like when I can't pick option from which I had alredy did to continue from or to start new game in Part 2 picke all option which whe had make in the Part 1. I feel frustrated to not able to play the second part.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Here's a revised update of the current PD13. I wonder how many more of these surprising events L&P will add during this PD? v0.161 is the new addition to the overview of this PD. I don't know if he plans on combining the new update 2.1 with 3.

**Update 1: The entire morning** - v0.155 + Animations
**Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2** - v0.160
***NEW - Update 2.1: Aiden's gang and Morello's Mob *** -v0.161
Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day
Update 5 : Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Refer to my post (different methods to do the migration) https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-160-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619
OR
Use any final save file on this thread, and change what you want (however remain logical) among the 180 variables with 0x52 universal renpy mod after import.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-6-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
I prefer play without this restriction. It's too difficult and extremly complicated and frustrating.

It will be batter if there wasn't neededsuch complicated and frustating procedure.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes