Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
One thing that I'll mention is that as a creator, I've had posts/comments that were deleted from my Patreon page and I'm not the one that did it. It seemed, at least to me, that longer posts by users would sometimes get deleted. I'd still get an email notification from Patreon stating that someone had posted and I could read the post in it's entirety in the email, but then I go to the site and it's gone. Sure, you could argue that the user changed their mind and deleted it but a few seconds later, I'd get another email with the same post notification and it would disappear, too. So obviously, they noticed that it wasn't posting and tried again. It's happened a few times but only with longer posts.

Again, I'm not defending this guy cause I think he's incredibly narcissistic for no reason, but just throwing out a creator perspective on some weird shit that I've seen happen on my Patreon page from time to time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can u tell me why Sophia still need a second or third job when the dept is paid in full after visiting Don brother and he told Don she was clear of all dept
I have the impression that she get the side job not because of the debt.
Not to mention you actually can play the game in a way that you don't get a debt at all-still she have a side job.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
If he got his messages deteled because of personal attacks/insults, don't do that either please :coffee:
There is enough to discuss here (story, update, content, delay, fan-art, characters, ...)

The last word is always for admins.
And the real judges who have the power to 'punish' the artist, are the patreons.

I’m not an admin, I’m not a patreon,

View attachment 1778243 & View attachment 1778244
and if you agree with what I’ve written, especially through both images, put a thumb up :sneaky:
Well said!

Ohcray

May 9, 2021
Here's a revised update of the current PD13. I wonder how many more of these surprising events L&P will add during this PD? v0.161 is the new addition to the overview of this PD. I don't know if he plans on combining the new update 2.1 with 3.

**Update 1: The entire morning** - v0.155 + Animations
**Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2** - v0.160
***NEW - Update 2.1: Aiden's gang and Morello's Mob *** -v0.161
Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day
Update 5 : Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest
What update is the next Sophia/Ellie shower (or other location) scene? Or Sophia/Patricia? Do we have that information yet? (I apologize in advance if this has been covered extensively somewhere in the almost 5000 posts... ;) )

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Lust keeps deleting

Someone add an "anal" tag to the 1st post
The post is still there and this is L&P's reply

Buddy, nobody's deleting your comments! Stop starting these rumors! Your oversized novel comment is still there the post just under this one and you also got an answer personally from my animations helper 3 days ago! This is also not the place to lead a discussion! You can write me an email if you have questions! This here is a short comment section. Probably you write so long on your endless comment that when you post it there's some issues because the site didn't load for a while. I don't know. But really nobody's deleting your comments buddy! And like my animations helper said, we're working on solutions. But maybe you noticed that my art is not of the general quality and needs much more time to be created and look like this. Also the story has more text than most Stephen King novels! I found an animations helper and also got some story writer helper to fine tune a tiny bit my events. The last step will be to find someone for art creation which is BY FAR the most difficult part since my demand is very high and I got a very certain understanding on how my scenes and characters should look like! It's very hard to find someone very skilled in this area with similar artistic skills and demands like mine, who's free. People who're skilled as for art creation don't look for work cause they already got enough to do! And it wouldn't make any difference if I would have released 0.155 without animations first and then with. Cause 0.160 would have been relased anyway the same date when it was released. So you just waited that 0.155 was released together with 0.160. The animations were an important part of the scene and I didn't want to show it without them! This is also the difference between me and other devs. I really care about that my product looks as good as possible! I don't post it when I'm not satisfied just to earn more money and satisfy the crowd! I mean I could easily shit on the quality and work much faster because of that. Just to release quicker updates and finish the game much quicker. This would mean to sell my soul just to get more supporters and give people satisfaction of quicker updates. Since I don't wanna destroy my project like that, I need to find a solution with someone who could help me with the scene creation. But here also the other problem. It would take also a lot of time to describe and explain this person how the scene should look like and what he/she needs to pay attention to.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What update is the next Sophia/Ellie shower (or other location) scene? Or Sophia/Patricia? Do we have that information yet? (I apologize in advance if this has been covered extensively somewhere in the almost 5000 posts... ;) )
Sophia/Ellie in best case scenario-the beginning of PD 14.In worst case-PD 16.
Sophia/Patricia-probably PD 15.
So for both of them-not this year for sure,maybe not even 2023.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Unless he decides to put in a Sophia/Ellie shower scene and Sophia/Patricia scene in this PD, there is none for this PD. Maybe the next PD14 or PD15 for those events.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The post is still there and this is L&P's reply

Buddy, nobody's deleting your comments! Stop starting these rumors! Your oversized novel comment is still there the post just under this one and you also got an answer personally from my animations helper 3 days ago! This is also not the place to lead a discussion! You can write me an email if you have questions! This here is a short comment section. Probably you write so long on your endless comment that when you post it there's some issues because the site didn't load for a while. I don't know. But really nobody's deleting your comments buddy! And like my animations helper said, we're working on solutions. But maybe you noticed that my art is not of the general quality and needs much more time to be created and look like this. Also the story has more text than most Stephen King novels! I found an animations helper and also got some story writer helper to fine tune a tiny bit my events. The last step will be to find someone for art creation which is BY FAR the most difficult part since my demand is very high and I got a very certain understanding on how my scenes and characters should look like! It's very hard to find someone very skilled in this area with similar artistic skills and demands like mine, who's free. People who're skilled as for art creation don't look for work cause they already got enough to do! And it wouldn't make any difference if I would have released 0.155 without animations first and then with. Cause 0.160 would have been relased anyway the same date when it was released. So you just waited that 0.155 was released together with 0.160. The animations were an important part of the scene and I didn't want to show it without them! This is also the difference between me and other devs. I really care about that my product looks as good as possible! I don't post it when I'm not satisfied just to earn more money and satisfy the crowd! I mean I could easily shit on the quality and work much faster because of that. Just to release quicker updates and finish the game much quicker. This would mean to sell my soul just to get more supporters and give people satisfaction of quicker updates. Since I don't wanna destroy my project like that, I need to find a solution with someone who could help me with the scene creation. But here also the other problem. It would take also a lot of time to describe and explain this person how the scene should look like and what he/she needs to pay attention to.
screenshot0002.png
what a Drama queen.

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Sophia, side jobs and money. (Just some random stuff!)

While it's true Liam was keen for Sophia to contribute to the household income after they moved to San Alejo, I also think it was L&P's intension to portray Sophia as the typical modern woman who's professional, used to working full time, independent.
In addition, highlight Liam's vulnerability, especially with his gambling addiction.
Part of the beauty of this game is the make up of characters, with this the story has depth and a sense of realism. So even if the exploits are sometimes implausible we can accept and embrace them because the characters are recognisable to many of us.
I think it unlikely the Parker household was absolutely dependant on Sophia's earning potential against Liam's income, but to her it was, especially as she is still a relatively young woman, well qualified to work.
As for the side jobs themselves, they're always worthy of discussion;
The old folks home seems a strange choice but shows the caring, motherly side of Sophia's nature. Not my cup of tea personally, but to others it is.
Teaching the apostles has drawn much more controversy because of the disputed ages of the students, which L&P is apparently now fixed to upgrade. Once this has been adjusted who could possibly argue that learning sex education from a teacher like Sophia rather than a text book ought to be a fairly popular choice for any hormone-popping young man?
Biology classes were never like this...!

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
so who will bang sofia 1st.... sam zac dylan aiden? or that black kid tat rape tat girl... ( "sex for educational purpose" ] i just hope dylan no the sloopy second.. not cool....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This is just my selfish hope concerning who will be first. I would prefer that the first three men to entertain Sophia's libido are those with the least impressive phallic endowment. They would still leave a more deeply kept impression than what Liam offers her. This would keep a sense of suspense for Sophia who continually imagines 'what would such an impressive member feel like?' This progression would culminate in Sophia saluting the proverbial flagpole, and be very impressed by her own 'patriotism'. If the reverse occurs I expect a reaction from Sophia that resembles, "Is that it?" by the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes