Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You can take the file in the finalsaves, from Part I, in the Part II game folder, and change the parameters to this.

day12_Sophia_watched_Ellie_and_Julia:bool:True
day15_Julia_is_with_Ellie:bool:False
day19_Dylan_takes_the_blame_for_Ellie:bool:True
Ellie_will_take_vengeance_Dylan:bool:True
Ellie_is_with_Logan:bool:True
and following the Filthy Points route with Ellie and Dylan Points too.

save it and load the game, and it should give you the scene between Ellie and Dylan, or you could play through part I again and make sure you pick those options.
Thanks for this! I only had ONE of these settings different, but it was enough to not trigger this event. Good story as well, makes me feel a little better about this version. Had quite a few laughs with this especially.

I'll attach my save (adjusted with your settings) which is full filthy, lesbian etc... I seemed to have triggered all that was available if anyone is curious. Just save this to "AWAM_Part_2-0.160-pc\game\finalsaves" and then start a new game and select this filename (note: make sure the filename is "awam1_Filthy_Lesbian_HighPoints.txt", as F95 adds on a number to the name).

View attachment awam1_Filthy_Lesbian_HighPoints.txt

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Well I did whole another play though starting at the very beginning basically to
see two things, 1) to try eliminate Sophia from receiving any possible
help/rescue when she goes to this "Aiden meeting". 2) And to see how L&P does
this next update (Aiden meeting) going by the ending of this play though.

Principal Johnson: no hug when they meet, stopped him cold.

Pigmy/Frodo(Dylan): cucked him and silenced him every time,
and no defense class for him.

Carl: stopped his flirting.

Janitor Clark: not only no shower with him, she stayed home.

Morello: didn't even flirt with him, she went to Liam and
they went home, so no debt to repay.

Now considering there should be no one to help/rescue Sophia when she goes to
meet Aiden, and after seeing what Aiden and Andre were going to do to Jennifer
(interfered), Sophia knows now they are even more dangerous than she thought before.
She has to know that at some point they are going to blackmail her into sex as well.
If they will do it to one, they will surely do it to another(her). Sophia would have
to be dumber than a box of rocks to meet Aiden at his hangout where he has total
advantage and holding all the cards.

Now Andre: He's pissed form being slapped and he told her that she will pay for it,
and he is even more pissed because she stopped him from having sex with Jennifer.

If Aiden is any kind of a good gang leader, he has no choice but to make Sophia give
Andre some kind of compensation for what she did, if he doesn't, Andre and all of the
gang-members would lose respect for him, a gang-leader can't afford to let that happen.

If L&P tries to to make this "Aiden meeting" even 5% realistic, there is NO way Sophia
is just going to show up, hear about the next task and leave. Something has to happen
to her, whether it be by force or her giving in to a stronger threat.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
why you post some guy who wants attention in L&P Patreon.if he is so mad about L&P long time for a new update just cancel your Donation.
The guy makes valid points. Points L&P fails to address because he has no answers to it. What he's saying isn't just about slow updates. Instead of blaming Randy, you might wanna try and understand the points he's making because it really doesn't look good on L&P's methods. Any supporter reading his posts should ask themselves if it's even worth throwing money at this project anymore.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If L&P tries to to make this "Aiden meeting" even 5% realistic, there is NO way Sophia
is just going to show up, hear about the next task and leave. Something has to happen
5%, as much as that? If you mean as realistic as Dylan (potentially) taking on 4 drunks & flattening one of them, after a couple of martial arts lessons, it has to be more realistic & may even get to 10%. Something will happen & it will be the end of the Aiden route for those who wish it, while for others it will be either i) Sophia finds she likes these scenarios even more as she progresses towards what has become an obvious hackneyed, over-used, slut route in these kinds of games, or ii) she will have to undergo something bad & the tasks will carry on with a modicum of enjoyment for her.

It's so apparent what would happen in RL that I wonder why L&P keeps placing Sophia in such situations, where disbelief has to be put on hold. There are 100s of potentially erotic events to choose from, after all. I also marvel at why Sophia didn't make an excuse as to why she couldn't meet up that evening/night, because with her busy schedule it was bound to be better than, "I'm washing my hair", although this also would have been true, knowing her as we do. Her choice of outfit is perplexing, to say the least, unless she's had other instructions. If such turns out to be the case, it would make the purpose of the meeting clear to even the dumbest "box of rocks".

Failing all else, she could have asked Aiden to phone or text, if he wanted to communicate & spoke to him about the fact that after hours meetings weren't part of the deal, although perhaps after task 3, that would have sounded less convincing.

Expect loud cheering & a deluge of rejoicing comments after Aiden & co. are put in their place. They'll come thick & fast & contain such triumphalism as would be appropriate if the writers had gone to San Alejo themselves, specifically to get Aiden. At least we know that the Dev has the ability to create a hateable villain with his writing. I now just hope that such penmanship finds a semi-plausible way of conveying this meeting.

Reactions: xxxorro and Old Dog

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well I did whole another play though starting at the very beginning basically to
see two things, 1) to try eliminate Sophia from receiving any possible
help/rescue when she goes to this "Aiden meeting". 2) And to see how L&P does
this next update (Aiden meeting) going by the ending of this play though.

Principal Johnson: no hug when they meet, stopped him cold.

Pigmy/Frodo(Dylan): cucked him and silenced him every time,
and no defense class for him.

Carl: stopped his flirting.

Janitor Clark: not only no shower with him, she stayed home.

Morello: didn't even flirt with him, she went to Liam and
they went home, so no debt to repay.

Now considering there should be no one to help/rescue Sophia when she goes to
meet Aiden, and after seeing what Aiden and Andre were going to do to Jennifer
(interfered), Sophia knows now they are even more dangerous than she thought before.
She has to know that at some point they are going to blackmail her into sex as well.
If they will do it to one, they will surely do it to another(her). Sophia would have
to be dumber than a box of rocks to meet Aiden at his hangout where he has total
advantage and holding all the cards.

Now Andre: He's pissed form being slapped and he told her that she will pay for it,
and he is even more pissed because she stopped him from having sex with Jennifer.

If Aiden is any kind of a good gang leader, he has no choice but to make Sophia give
Andre some kind of compensation for what she did, if he doesn't, Andre and all of the
gang-members would lose respect for him, a gang-leader can't afford to let that happen.

5%, as much as that? If you mean as realistic as Dylan (potentially) taking on 4 drunks & flattening one of them, after a couple of martial arts lessons, it has to be more realistic & may even get to 10%. Something will happen & it will be the end of the Aiden route for those who wish it, while for others it will be either i) Sophia finds she likes these scenarios even more as she progresses towards what has become an obvious hackneyed, over-used, slut route in these kinds of games, or ii) she will have to undergo something bad & the tasks will carry on with a modicum of enjoyment for her.

It's so apparent what would happen in RL that I wonder why L&P keeps placing Sophia in such situations, where disbelief has to be put on hold. There are 100s of potentially erotic events to choose from, after all. I also marvel at why Sophia didn't make an excuse as to why she couldn't meet up that evening/night, because with her busy schedule it was bound to be better than, "I'm washing my hair", although this also would have been true, knowing her as we do. Her choice of outfit is perplexing, to say the least, unless she's had other instructions. If such turns out to be the case, it would make the purpose of the meeting clear to even the dumbest "box of rocks".

Failing all else, she could have asked Aiden to phone or text, if he wanted to communicate & spoke to him about the fact that after hours meetings weren't part of the deal, although perhaps after task 3, that would have sounded less convincing.

Expect loud cheering & a deluge of rejoicing comments after Aiden & co. are put in their place. They'll come thick & fast & contain such triumphalism as would be appropriate if the writers had gone to San Alejo themselves, specifically to get Aiden. At least we know that the Dev has the ability to create a hateable villain with his writing. I now just hope that such penmanship finds a semi-plausible way of conveying this meeting.
A lot of those story theories we are reading now are made from specific playthroughs. The situation changes from e.g. mulerider´s playthrough quite a bit if Sophia did e.g. not interfere in the threesome. Future psychopath Andre can be pissed off as much as he wants to, he will get one on the hat by Aiden, if he tries something then. Since from Aiden´s standpoint Sophia fullfilled her tasks and Aiden is even impressed by her resourcefulness. An at least slightly corrupted Sophia will not be in major trouble during the meeting. L&P has to prepare for such a scenario too, not just Nun-Sophia on her good wife path.
Therefore I theorise that Sophia´s choice of dress is made with corrupted Sophia in mind, but still, if very barely, possible for good Sophia, if she misinterpreted some of Aiden´s tasks.
I agree with Ancientregimele that some events are not very realistic from the start, but as I wrote in a post earlier, I think it is because L&P stretched development out too much. Now he has to speed up, but the storyline is not quite there at the moment. He must compress something, which leads to strains in believability. But then again, that is what you get for artificial slowness and milking. If you then have to speed up, it will only fly with some pains.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Please, what is a good gang leader? In a criminal organization, you spread fear not only outside, but mainly inside.
Being a gang leader means that you still realize that no one will give you anything, you just have to take everything and so you take your lead. Foreign Andre must get his approval, if he tries anything on his own, then Andre gets exemplary example of strength.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
,,If Aiden is any kind of a good gang leader, he has no choice but to make Sophia give
gang-members would lose respect for him, a gang-leader can't afford to let that happen''

Members of Aiden's gang are to fear him and show him respect and obey his orders unopposed. He must clearly state how far the gang can go in humiliating Sophia, otherwise Andre may sense Aiden's weakness. And challenge him and overthrow him, and Aiden must also show strength by punishing a disobedient gang member. And rewarding loyal gang members. That's how it works.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
,,If Aiden is any kind of a good gang leader, he has no choice but to make Sophia give
gang-members would lose respect for him, a gang-leader can't afford to let that happen''

Members of Aiden's gang are to fear him and show him respect and obey his orders unopposed. He must clearly state how far the gang can go in humiliating Sophia, otherwise Andre may sense Aiden's weakness. And challenge him and overthrow him, and Aiden must also show strength by punishing a disobedient gang member. And rewarding loyal gang members. That's how it works.
Presuming fear is the only resource Aiden has, whether it's fear of violence or legal enforcement. Which I believe to be the case. Not charm, charisma or even just money, like Morello or Carl. Even Alyssa isn't afraid of Aiden, offering to initially help in her own way.

I get why Jen might be afriad of Aiden and succeptible to blackmail/coersion, she might come from a low socio-economic background, with little resources herself. But Sophia? Sophia has friends and family and charisma. She can charm both Morello brothers after all, or just bat her eyelids and Carl jumps to her rescue

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021

both him and that black kid at at fault.. why do it in the class.. and not other place....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes