TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What do you think awaits Sophia after Aiden's twelve sentences?
Hmm, do you think she'd accept getting gang banged by Aiden's crew, guess it depends on how morally corrupted she's become by then, if not then she'll go visit the younger Morello brother in jail and make a deal with him for a conjugal visit to get his brother to sort Aiden out.

Last edited:

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Hmm, do you think she'd accept getting gang banged by Aiden's crew, guess it depends on how morally corrupted she's become by then, if not then she'll go visit the younger Morello brother in jail and make a deal with him for a conjugal visit to get his brother to sort Aiden out.
but a solution of this kind tastes so much of boring and conventional, what leads life towards a dead end made up of bourgeois and respectable conventions while Sophia is a woman sufficiently alert and intelligent to understand when life offers you the possibility of a turning point, to get off the rails and experience the thrill of adventure, risk and the maximum reward: pleasure: forbidden, sensual, risky, destructive. The one without which three quarters of world cinema and literature would be mutilated and which gives meaning to life.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well I did whole another play though starting at the very beginning basically to
see two things, 1) to try eliminate Sophia from receiving any possible
help/rescue when she goes to this "Aiden meeting". 2) And to see how L&P does
this next update (Aiden meeting) going by the ending of this play though.

Principal Johnson: no hug when they meet, stopped him cold.

Pigmy/Frodo(Dylan): cucked him and silenced him every time,
and no defense class for him.

Carl: stopped his flirting.

Janitor Clark: not only no shower with him, she stayed home.

Morello: didn't even flirt with him, she went to Liam and
they went home, so no debt to repay.

Now considering there should be no one to help/rescue Sophia when she goes to
meet Aiden, and after seeing what Aiden and Andre were going to do to Jennifer
(interfered), Sophia knows now they are even more dangerous than she thought before.
She has to know that at some point they are going to blackmail her into sex as well.
If they will do it to one, they will surely do it to another(her). Sophia would have
to be dumber than a box of rocks to meet Aiden at his hangout where he has total
advantage and holding all the cards.

Now Andre: He's pissed form being slapped and he told her that she will pay for it,
and he is even more pissed because she stopped him from having sex with Jennifer.

If Aiden is any kind of a good gang leader, he has no choice but to make Sophia give
Andre some kind of compensation for what she did, if he doesn't, Andre and all of the
gang-members would lose respect for him, a gang-leader can't afford to let that happen.

If L&P tries to to make this "Aiden meeting" even 5% realistic, there is NO way Sophia
is just going to show up, hear about the next task and leave. Something has to happen
to her, whether it be by force or her giving in to a stronger threat.
If Aiden "proposes" a task on the weekend, the problems can be solved quite easily in my opinion. It has already been suggested here, a table dance competition (wet t-shirt would also work but in my opinion no longer fits the current corruption level.) would be a possible solution. No matter how Sophia has behaved in the past, whether she interrupted the Jennifer scene or not, it always works. Aiden proves that he is the leader, Andre gets a prospect of revenge, the whole gang benefits if they participates in the event, it doesn't matter what Sophia wears, whether she acts aggressive or submissive in the backyard, Sophia doesn't have to endure any assaults in the backyard because the whole pack is already looking forward to the thrown bone on the weekend.
If it was a table dance competition in a night bar, Sophia would have some security there because it is a public place and Aiden's gang would not be the only visitors to the bar. And I'm sure you can tell/show the performance in a way that Sophia gets at least 10 filthy points and almost goes crazy with sexual excitement on stage.

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
If Aiden "proposes" a task on the weekend, the problems can be solved quite easily in my opinion. It has already been suggested here, a table dance competition (wet t-shirt would also work but in my opinion no longer fits the current corruption level.) would be a possible solution. No matter how Sophia has behaved in the past, whether she interrupted the Jennifer scene or not, it always works. Aiden proves that he is the leader, Andre gets a prospect of revenge, the whole gang benefits if she participates in the event, it doesn't matter what Sophia wears, whether she acts aggressive or submissive in the backyard, Sophia doesn't have to endure any assaults in the backyard because the whole pack is already looking forward to the thrown bone on the weekend.
If it was a table dance competition in a night bar, Sophia would have some security there because it is a public place and Aiden's gang would not be the only visitors to the bar. And I'm sure you can tell/show the performance in a way that Sophia gets at least 10 filthy points and almost goes crazy with sexual excitement on stage.
Masked - so suddenly nobody "recognizes" her - with a few dramatic exceptions of course; I like it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If Aiden "proposes" a task on the weekend, the problems can be solved quite easily in my opinion. It has already been suggested here, a table dance competition (wet t-shirt would also work but in my opinion no longer fits the current corruption level.) would be a possible solution. No matter how Sophia has behaved in the past, whether she interrupted the Jennifer scene or not, it always works. Aiden proves that he is the leader, Andre gets a prospect of revenge, the whole gang benefits if they participates in the event, it doesn't matter what Sophia wears, whether she acts aggressive or submissive in the backyard, Sophia doesn't have to endure any assaults in the backyard because the whole pack is already looking forward to the thrown bone on the weekend.
This could be the fifth assignment. Sophia will wear a mask and will have to collect enough tips. serving drinks in sexy attire at the bar. Customers tipped her for her blouse.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You also have to take into account: that the tasks that L&P has prepared for Sophia,. They should be simple, but they should also consist of a few things. And we come up with an unconventional task. And this is all about simplicity. The best third task of all was. :ROFLMAO:The fifth task may be washing grandparents by Sophia.

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
Would janitor Clark n the 2 old dudes in the nursery get to fuck her?wht do u guys think? We all have different taste but I surely prefer those paths than (Dylans path -incest),BTW great gm n shout out to the development team

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I’m pretty sure the first male character besides Liam that will have sensual intercourse with Sophia will be Sam. But I’m not excluding the possibility of a surprise like Don morello’s brother.
But clearly Dylan will be one of the last to have sexual relations with Sophia. Because he is her son Sophie will have to lose All of her values and morality in order to sleep with him. She will have to be in a place when she cannot longer resist her passion and attraction towards her son. And that’s clearly takes a lot of time. Besides their sexual relation will pretty much ends the purpose of the game for most of the players, which is to see Sophia finally in lowest morality level making sex with her own son.
Actually I doubt Dylan will be that closer to the last.After all the last will be on PD 27-30.Until that time Dylan should already had sex with Sophia at least 2 times.If the dev still wants to keep more than 3 times sex with each family member.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes