Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
This is just my selfish hope concerning who will be first. I would prefer that the first three men to entertain Sophia's libido are those with the least impressive phallic endowment. They would still leave a more deeply kept impression than what Liam offers her. This would keep a sense of suspense for Sophia who continually imagines 'what would such an impressive member feel like?' This progression would culminate in Sophia saluting the proverbial flagpole, and be very impressed by her own 'patriotism'. If the reverse occurs I expect a reaction from Sophia that resembles, "Is that it?" by the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
so who will bang sofia 1st.... sam zac dylan aiden? or that black kid tat rape tat girl... ( "sex for educational purpose" ] i just hope dylan no the sloopy second.. not cool....
I’m pretty sure the first male character besides Liam that will have sensual intercourse with Sophia will be Sam. But I’m not excluding the possibility of a surprise like Don morello’s brother.
But clearly Dylan will be one of the last to have sexual relations with Sophia. Because he is her son Sophie will have to lose All of her values and morality in order to sleep with him. She will have to be in a place when she cannot longer resist her passion and attraction towards her son. And that’s clearly takes a lot of time. Besides their sexual relation will pretty much ends the purpose of the game for most of the players, which is to see Sophia finally in lowest morality level making sex with her own son.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I’m pretty sure the first male character besides Liam that will have sensual intercourse with Sophia will be Sam. But I’m not excluding the possibility of a surprise like Don morello’s brother.
But clearly Dylan will be one of the last to have sexual relations with Sophia. Because he is her son Sophie will have to lose All of her values and morality in order to sleep with him. She will have to be in a place when she cannot longer resist her passion and attraction towards her son. And that’s clearly takes a lot of time. Besides their sexual relation will pretty much ends the purpose of the game for most of the players, which is to see Sophia finally in lowest morality level making sex with her own son.
I don't think there will be any sexual intercourse between Sophie and Dylan (at the moment) as Patreon won't allow incest and I don't know if an incest patch will be added at a later date.

It'll more likely be the teacher to get Dylan's history test sorted out. Or possibly the two old guys in the hospital or maybe the kids if she took the 2nd job instead.

But it is most likely to be the husband of their friend when they swing.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What update is the next Sophia/Ellie shower (or other location) scene? Or Sophia/Patricia? Do we have that information yet? (I apologize in advance if this has been covered extensively somewhere in the almost 5000 posts... ;) )
There's no guarantee the next Ellie event will be a shower, just that she has an event on PD14, and "several" events on PD16. Patricia has the museum date with Jason and Haru on PD14, which is after the museum closes, so will presumably be the last event of the day.

Then on PD15 we have Patricia's ranch event, which should be the entire day.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro
Jul 28, 2017
Randy's response to L&P should be... I'm not your buddy pal.

I get what L&P is trying to convey but it's poorly written smacks of how good am I and undeservedly so and again uses the I want it perfect as an excuse for just sheer laziness.

Eg: bigger novel than Steven King. ok mate.... however it's written yeah? so that works done. translate is translate. scenes are already done and rehashed assets.

Get over yourself.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think that you pissed him off mate and I agree with you 100%
View attachment 1778787
L&P might want to learn from NetFlix... he may "have a vision", and I respect that, when you take six months to make 40 seconds of content (at least on the lesbian route), maybe 5 mins, and people are paying you $$$ for that, than you might find "your vision" has much less funding in the future!

I love his game, love the story, and I am not one to be very critical normally, but the lack of content in that last update was beyond pathetic and made me wonder what in the hell he was doing the whole time. We've seen amateurs in here put out far more content is far less time... including decent animations.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What convoluted route do you have to follow to get to the Dylan/Ellie bit in part 2?
You can take the file in the finalsaves, from Part I, in the Part II game folder, and change the parameters to this.

day12_Sophia_watched_Ellie_and_Julia:bool:True
day15_Julia_is_with_Ellie:bool:False
day19_Dylan_takes_the_blame_for_Ellie:bool:True
Ellie_will_take_vengeance_Dylan:bool:True
Ellie_is_with_Logan:bool:True
and following the Filthy Points route with Ellie and Dylan Points too.

save it and load the game, and it should give you the scene between Ellie and Dylan, or you could play through part I again and make sure you pick those options.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes