lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Would janitor Clark n the 2 old dudes in the nursery get to fuck her?wht do u guys think? We all have different taste but I surely prefer those paths than (Dylans path -incest),BTW great gm n shout out to the development team
No Janitor clark is other option for Sophie to take down Aiden.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Hello, I would be very happy if anyone can help me. How can I do it for Android? I play on PC. I also did the transfer, but the Android file system is different, I can't transfer the final save to 2 partitions.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello, I would be very happy if anyone can help me. How can I do it for Android? I play on PC. I also did the transfer, but the Android file system is different, I can't transfer the final save to 2 partitions.
You have a problem to transfer a final save from PC to Android? There is a problem reading final save on Android. Which Android port do you use? (The port isn't the problem but I need to know which one you use to give you the right solution).

Reactions: hzafery

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
You have a problem to transfer a final save from PC to Android? There is a problem reading final save on Android. Which Android port do you use? (The port isn't the problem but I need to know which one you use to give you the right solution).
Android does not see the last save file, I start a new game, it says "no import files"

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
hzafery
It works with the one I linked. You have to copy your .txt final save to 0011/Org.AWifeAndMother.0011/game/finalsaves.
(I think you should launch the game once before copying your final save)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes