Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Hell. Hes so slow he is fixing to go backwards. This not even for a 10th of a day. Correct me if I'm wrong.
On an event only a fraction of the players of the route are even interested in. And only one route of the 5 playable, albeit the most popular one.

Apr 5, 2022
I havent done the good wife route so i havent done any events with liam but im curious was sophia wanting to get pregnant ever mentioned again? I think they said they would talk about it after liam returned. Or was her wanting a baby just a line with no importance?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I havent done the good wife route so i havent done any events with liam but im curious was sophia wanting to get pregnant ever mentioned again? I think they said they would talk about it after liam returned. Or was her wanting a baby just a line with no importance?
It hasn't been featured again & IMO, I hope it stays that way. L&P has enough ongoing routes, as well as several stories that aren't on hold but give that impression because of ingrained slowness. Sophia doesn't need any more kids & AWAM doesn't need this particular fetish. It may be that it's planned at some point, in line with an assumed aim that the Dev wants to include as many kinks as possible. Seen in the context of the current state of play, it doesn't seem like a great idea. (If that is truly the case the game will become even more convoluted). He may have been flagging it up, or testing the reception. At present we're looking at a potential 2-year roll-out for 1 playable day. We need more kinks like we need more characters. [Clone Sophia, Ava the Futa, tentacles in the swimming pool, furry Dylan....etc., etc. ???]

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think that line is relevant. Maybe Sophia'll get pregnant with another man other than Liam if you choose so. But the game is planned over a few weeks game time, so we won't see a pregnant belly unless there is an epilogue. But at this pace the game will never reach that point.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
You’re asking the right question here :cool: >>>>No more Aiden, so another character will have to take over : who will be the future promoter of her 'perversion' (if there are) and what sort (soft, hard, humiliation, lesbian, swingers...) ? Marie/Claire, Patricia, Nathalie, Dylan, Ellie, Emma, Cathy/Andy ...

A second solution is planned five days later.

Players have 4 possibilities :
  1. No Aiden
  2. Aiden until solution #1
  3. Aiden until solution #2
  4. Always Aiden
Each possibilities will have unintended consequences for Sophia, or for her family members (get rid of Aiden soon >>>> ex: Amber + Dylan), it may not be so uninteresting to get rid of Aiden sooner than 4 (or even 3).
Always Aiden is the best choice, hands down.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think that line is relevant. Maybe Sophia'll get pregnant with another man other than Liam if you choose so. But the game is planned over a few weeks game time, so we won't see a pregnant belly unless there is an epilogue. But at this pace the game will never reach that point.
It's nice to hear other people commenting on Sophia wanting to get pregnant again I had already commented on it but I thought I was alone on this topic lol I think it's possible she getting pregnant with another guy other than Liam But if it happens it won't be so early by the pace of the game and yes, "Sophia wants to have another baby" she herself has already spoken with great desire that she wants to see a baby running around the house again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I would also love to see a scene like this since I have a thing for pregnant women. I'd be happy with a scene of Sophia with her tummy. She would be much hotter than she already is.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Aiden's a punk and nothing but. He treats Sophia as merely an object.

Sam is the one who treats Sophia as a goddess. He is also the one to make Sophia's wish for another child come true!
Yo, I’m a huge Sam fan, just look at my avatar, I’m just saying Aiden is actually helping Sam and others by making her come out of her shell & be more sexy and get turned on by being naughty, well that and alcohol.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Yo, I’m a huge Sam fan, just look at my avatar, I’m just saying Aiden is actually helping Sam and others by making her come out of her shell & be more sexy and get turned on by being naughty, well that and alcohol.
Me too . But look: Sam the only one who initiated his moves and Sophia happily agreed( other characters tried but Sophia almost refused or accepted without pleasure)while for Zack Sophia always initiated with him ( putting lotion on her plus showing him her nipples)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also agree some boys are very good with Sophia
It's them Sam/Dylan/Zac she has no problem showing herself in front of the three because she already has a crush on both of them especially her son and Sam and also at Alyssa's house Sophia became more interested in Zac after seeing his big dick lol but Aiden is also helping a lot in Sophia's corruption he has a very important role in the game for that.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes