palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is there a version 160.01 to fix the Stewardess instead of saying Sophia in multiple spots? Also says Zac is touching her left breast but if I see it right... it's the right breast. Small stuff but attention to detail as the Dev always says....
There's no patch for bugfixes unless I missed it. L&P does sometimes fix bugs from older versions in new releases, but I wouldn't count on it. Also, what Stewardess do you mean? The first scene with the Parkers on their flight to San Alejo? If so, then forget about it. If there's a bug, then it's there for 5 years and not very likely to ever be addressed.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is there a version 160.01 to fix the Stewardess instead of saying Sophia in multiple spots? Also says Zac is touching her left breast but if I see it right... it's the right breast. Small stuff but attention to detail as the Dev always says....
AWAM2 uses a "st" character for "Sophia's thought". This character was used for the Stewardess in AWAM1 but it can't be a problem in AWAM2.

You don't use the "standard" version of AWAM2? Maybe you are using the Android version (just a guess)?

Reactions: xxxorro

rowdyranger

Apr 25, 2018
There's no patch for bugfixes unless I missed it. L&P does sometimes fix bugs from older versions in new releases, but I wouldn't count on it. Also, what Stewardess do you mean? The first scene with the Parkers on their flight to San Alejo? If so, then forget about it. If there's a bug, then it's there for 5 years and not very likely to ever be addressed.
In the 4th task when Sophia needs to get someone to touch her breast... It says Stewardess on my screen and not Sophia. There are quite a few places where it says that....

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The first teaser of the next update has been released by L&P in a post entitled "Here we go again" and, in my opinion, never has the title been more appropriate.
In fact "here we go again" with Sophia once again seeming to have totally misdressed, dressing too sexy to go on her meeting with Aiden to learn the terms of the next task to be performed. But above all "here we go again" with all those posts that fill the pages of this thread, fearing for our heroine at least the repetition of the worst scenarios that so far we have potentially encountered during the game experience: from the humiliation of being forced to undress in front of strangers (already seen in Day 15 with Janitor Clark) to group groping (already seen in Day 12 with the thugs of the subway station).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But how is it possible that out of all the regulars in this thread only I had this dejavu sensation? All this foreboding of catastrophic developments for Sophia's fate filled the pages of this thread already a few months ago.
It was in fact 30 August 2021 and L&P had just published, as the seventh teaser for update 0.150, this post:
0.150-07.png
"At the biker bar"
This image (logically) didn't show much of anything (other than Sophia and Patricia arriving at the venue where Sam and his band would be performing), but combined with the fact that Sophia would be wearing (by choice of the L&P Patrons) the infamous boob pocket dress for the occasion,
Classy Style.png
was enough to provoke a long series of posts on this thread in which (due to the outfit showing off her goodies) Sophia and her sister were speculated to have some very unpleasant experiences with the bikers and truckers present.
Then, when the update was made available on this thread and we all got to play that event, the result of all that concern for Sophia's fate was this:
D19.png
Today, as then, everyone seems to be very concerned about the L&P teaser due to the fact that it shows the (potentially very dangerous) concomitant presence of our heroine (dressed in an "unseemly" way to meet the neighbourhood bully who is tormenting her) and a group of kids and drifters (who seem to be eagerly waiting for her).
But this is a teaser and (just as a good aperitif should stimulate the appetite while waiting for dinner time) its task should be to tickle our imagination while waiting for the next update and make us formulate hypotheses and conjectures about what we will see in a short while.
Unfortunately, however, this is where our problem arises: the chef takes too long to prepare his delicacies and we, in the spasmodic wait to eat something, do nothing but tell ourselves if and how much we liked the previous course or what we would like to eat in the next one. But if, between courses, instead of cleaning our palate with a few sips of fresh water, we overdo it with the deceptive sparkling wine provided by the house as an aperitif, we risk getting drunk (which is even easier when someone hasn't eaten for a long time) and therefore no longer being able to appreciate the chef's cuisine.
It's fun to fantasize and hypothesize scenarios on the basis of what L&P offers us as teasers, but we must remember that the chosen images are presented not only with the logical intent of spoiling as little as possible the next update, but sometimes also with the clear intention of making us imagine developments (negative or positive as they may be) that, when the game will be updated, we will discover to be totally unfounded. So we shouldn't go overboard with speculation, otherwise we risk, on the basis of images taken out of the narrative context, giving rise to wild theories or, worse still, worrying for no reason as we did with the event of Sam's show at the bikers' bar.
So, based on what we've seen in this event, I think it's safe to expect a similar development for this meeting with Aiden too, at least for one big reason: Aiden doesn't want to give up so soon on the toy he's been enjoying so much lately.
Aiden may be pissed off about losing the bet with Andre (and possibly, if Sophia intervened in Jennifer's defense, he might be too for not being able to enjoy the object of winning said bet), but I don't think he wants to punish Sophia for that reason in a way as brutal as any form of group violence could be. Aiden doesn't want this opportunity to "improve" his reputation as a bad boy (which has been coming to him for a few days now in the form of his teacher/mother of one of his victims) to fade so quickly, and such a rapid escalation of events (with Sophia falling prey to his gang of thugs) would be counterproductive to what I think is the main purpose of his tasks for Sophia: to gain the respect of his peers (be they his classmates or his gang members) through the overpowering of an authority figure like his new teacher. Then, as far as I can tell from Sophia's conversation with the policeman who is informed about Aiden's criminal record (Day 16), the police are just waiting for him to be reported for something more serious than the crimes he has committed so far (beating and blackmailing some loser kid) in order to prepare an investigation that will bring him before a court other than the juvenile courts he has attended so far (and where the good and influential uncle lawyer has been able to dominate). Aiden is well aware of his condition and will therefore have every interest in ensuring that the level of the crimes he’s being investigated for is not raised by an allegation of gang rape.
Aiden is the leader of his gang because (despite being a despicable street rat) he's not stupid, or at least he's the smartest (and above all the most protected and wealthy) of the bullying kids he usually surrounds himself with. Therefore, as a leader, I think he will be able to protect his interests from the eventual lusts of his wingmen and will end up driving away all those who are not involved in this affair (as he already did in the previous meeting in the same place on Day 16) in order to continue discussing his business with Sophia.
Also, from the point of view of the future story unfolding, I think that any particularly traumatizing scenario for Sophia is not in line with the idea of the 12 tasks to be passed (if after the fourth task Sophia is so strongly harassed what would the remaining 8 tasks have in store for her?) and with the original purpose for which these tasks were introduced in the story (see this old post of mine about it).
It remains to be explained why Sophia chose to wear such a sexy outfit to go meet that rat Aiden in the open-air dump he uses as his gang's headquarters.
I have my own theory about that...

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Some of you pirates should stop complaining already! We're just a few years away from the first sex scenes! Isn't that exciting? Now let's continue to discuss about the game until then. I know some of you guys aren't even interested in the Aiden event. But let's discuss anyway because this is fun and so erotic!

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
I don't see any sex scene of the main female character throughout the entire game, am I missing something or it just doesn't have any ?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You can do what I do with many games - skip several updates and then play later. It's not only L&P that provides new game content for a short period of time.
If you promise not to post pictures of the future updates here and not to spoil them, then I can do the same with AWAM. :)
You realize in case of this title skipping several (3+) updates means ca. two years of waiting?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hzjujk

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The first teaser of the next update has been released by L&P in a post entitled "Here we go again" and, in my opinion, never has the title been more appropriate.
In fact "here we go again" with Sophia once again seeming to have totally misdressed, dressing too sexy to go on her meeting with Aiden to learn the terms of the next task to be performed. But above all "here we go again" with all those posts that fill the pages of this thread, fearing for our heroine at least the repetition of the worst scenarios that so far we have potentially encountered during the game experience: from the humiliation of being forced to undress in front of strangers (already seen in Day 15 with Janitor Clark) to group groping (already seen in Day 12 with the thugs of the subway station).
But how is it possible that out of all the regulars in this thread only I had this dejavu sensation? All this foreboding of catastrophic developments for Sophia's fate filled the pages of this thread already a few months ago.
It was in fact 30 August 2021 and L&P had just published, as the seventh teaser for update 0.150, this post:
"At the biker bar"
This image (logically) didn't show much of anything (other than Sophia and Patricia arriving at the venue where Sam and his band would be performing), but combined with the fact that Sophia would be wearing (by choice of the L&P Patrons) the infamous boob pocket dress for the occasion,
was enough to provoke a long series of posts on this thread in which (due to the outfit showing off her goodies) Sophia and her sister were speculated to have some very unpleasant experiences with the bikers and truckers present.
Then, when the update was made available on this thread and we all got to play that event, the result of all that concern for Sophia's fate was this:
Today, as then, everyone seems to be very concerned about the L&P teaser due to the fact that it shows the (potentially very dangerous) concomitant presence of our heroine (dressed in an "unseemly" way to meet the neighbourhood bully who is tormenting her) and a group of kids and drifters (who seem to be eagerly waiting for her).
But this is a teaser and (just as a good aperitif should stimulate the appetite while waiting for dinner time) its task should be to tickle our imagination while waiting for the next update and make us formulate hypotheses and conjectures about what we will see in a short while.
Unfortunately, however, this is where our problem arises: the chef takes too long to prepare his delicacies and we, in the spasmodic wait to eat something, do nothing but tell ourselves if and how much we liked the previous course or what we would like to eat in the next one. But if, between courses, instead of cleaning our palate with a few sips of fresh water, we overdo it with the deceptive sparkling wine provided by the house as an aperitif, we risk getting drunk (which is even easier when someone hasn't eaten for a long time) and therefore no longer being able to appreciate the chef's cuisine.
It's fun to fantasize and hypothesize scenarios on the basis of what L&P offers us as teasers, but we must remember that the chosen images are presented not only with the logical intent of spoiling as little as possible the next update, but sometimes also with the clear intention of making us imagine developments (negative or positive as they may be) that, when the game will be updated, we will discover to be totally unfounded. So we shouldn't go overboard with speculation, otherwise we risk, on the basis of images taken out of the narrative context, giving rise to wild theories or, worse still, worrying for no reason as we did with the event of Sam's show at the bikers' bar.
So, based on what we've seen in this event, I think it's safe to expect a similar development for this meeting with Aiden too, at least for one big reason: Aiden doesn't want to give up so soon on the toy he's been enjoying so much lately.
Aiden may be pissed off about losing the bet with Andre (and possibly, if Sophia intervened in Jennifer's defense, he might be too for not being able to enjoy the object of winning said bet), but I don't think he wants to punish Sophia for that reason in a way as brutal as any form of group violence could be. Aiden doesn't want this opportunity to "improve" his reputation as a bad boy (which has been coming to him for a few days now in the form of his teacher/mother of one of his victims) to fade so quickly, and such a rapid escalation of events (with Sophia falling prey to his gang of thugs) would be counterproductive to what I think is the main purpose of his tasks for Sophia: to gain the respect of his peers (be they his classmates or his gang members) through the overpowering of an authority figure like his new teacher. Then, as far as I can tell from Sophia's conversation with the policeman who is informed about Aiden's criminal record (Day 16), the police are just waiting for him to be reported for something more serious than the crimes he has committed so far (beating and blackmailing some loser kid) in order to prepare an investigation that will bring him before a court other than the juvenile courts he has attended so far (and where the good and influential uncle lawyer has been able to dominate). Aiden is well aware of his condition and will therefore have every interest in ensuring that the level of the crimes he’s being investigated for is not raised by an allegation of gang rape.
Aiden is the leader of his gang because (despite being a despicable street rat) he's not stupid, or at least he's the smartest (and above all the most protected and wealthy) of the bullying kids he usually surrounds himself with. Therefore, as a leader, I think he will be able to protect his interests from the eventual lusts of his wingmen and will end up driving away all those who are not involved in this affair (as he already did in the previous meeting in the same place on Day 16) in order to continue discussing his business with Sophia.
Also, from the point of view of the future story unfolding, I think that any particularly traumatizing scenario for Sophia is not in line with the idea of the 12 tasks to be passed (if after the fourth task Sophia is so strongly harassed what would the remaining 8 tasks have in store for her?) and with the original purpose for which these tasks were introduced in the story (see this old post of mine about it).
It remains to be explained why Sophia chose to wear such a sexy outfit to go meet that rat Aiden in the open-air dump he uses as his gang's headquarters.
Sexapil Sophia can be a distraction, but it can also be a source of trouble. It works both ways.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
"At the biker bar"
That's very well thought-out but my worries at the biker bar & concern regarding the meeting, stem not just from what could happen but also the disappearing element of realism. If it carries on dissipating at this pace, (slow in RL but rapid in San Alejo time), we'll reach a level at which AWAM is just another average merry MILF shagging/incest romp, complete with a broken marriage & extra-marital pregnancy towards the end. If that's what the majority of the fan-base want, why wait? There's lots of games out there that will deliver & right now, not in the 2050s. They may not all have the exact same quality but most are either completed, deliver at a decent pace, or provide truthful, rational explanations as to why they're not delivering.

My worries about the bar were based on RL knowledge & experience, just as my worries about the meeting are. If I & those who try to think realistically, or at least laterally, don't set down these thoughts, (meaning that there is a slim chance that L&P will read them), the impression given by the VN itself & especially the teasers, can sometimes seem strange. [As though San Alejo existed in a "bizarro" dimension, as per vintage Superman comics]. It's almost as if such RL ideas hadn't entered the Dev's head. Now, I know that's highly unlikely but it's either that, or as you probably correctly deduce, it's bait. This, combined with the interminable wait for actual renders, gives ample time for a dozen or more theories of varying levels of plausibility. It passes the time but I always try to include something that I hope the Dev reads. Something, that speaks to realism.

I can hear the chorus of those who say, 'it's just porn', 'RL rules don't apply' etc. I would say, "it's not & why not?", if the Dev has not lost sight of his original mission statement? Maybe he has & there have been several indications that suggest this but in order to retain the advantage of being a game, "with class ", to quote the man himself, this trend should either stop, or be reversed. Fat chance, perhaps but I prefer to think, "slim chance", because it's not only possible but IMO essential to the maintenance of AWAM's position in the gaming pantheon. RL rules can never be fully applied to fiction, not least because events need to be compressed but the balance between what seemed possible & the suspension of disbelief were, again IMO, one of AWAM's greatest achievements for the first couple of years.

On a lighter note I enjoyed seeing your interpretation of Aiden's leadership abilities. Gang leaders rule largely by fear, or a combination of that with greater intelligence than their subordinates. [I've said something similar elsewhere]. Aiden's build & body type, compared to certain gang members would, for me, indicate the latter.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
"At the biker bar"
Can anyone summarize this? Apparently TL;DR is a thing of the past now, shame really, it could help spread the ideas.

Reactions: Dan5k74

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
Guys help..I previously posted this but no one replied.
I am stuck and can't reach to the Evening event with Dylan and Ellie.After meeting with Don-Morello ,When Sophia was driving car,the game ended.
I let Dylan took the blame for the Cigarette scene but still cant reach to evening event .
Help me ..(I am following Sophia-Dylan path)

Reactions: Michael Rawson

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The next one is going to be short too. It's going to be Aiden and Morello's gang or the meeting between Sophia and Aiden. He injected another event before Dylan returned from boarding school. There is a possibility that he might include the boarding school but he hasn't confirmed it.

All updates going forward are event releases. So they are all going to be short.
Yet delivered at the same snail pace.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes