Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This update was very good it demonstrates that future updates will be very hot I also liked the choices you can ask Don Morello for help and you can also help Jennifer in all this.
"But what really intrigued me was Don Morello's word about an upcoming assignment for Sophia I have a chance. Maybe it's one more visit for your brother Larry and things are a little more sexy maybe even have a conjugal room and things can get out of hand but no sex because it's still a little early maybe a blowjob lol
or maybe Sophia will be given some Mafia tasks as an errand lady or she will start to be part of the Mafia or be a Mafia secretary Don Morello's personal there are many things available for Sophia to do in the Mafia let's wait and see what task this will be. I hope it's something exciting and very hot I really liked Sophia in this desk outfit. It's a perfect match

Screenshot_20220428-204843.png

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can anyone summarize this? Apparently TL;DR is a thing of the past now, shame really, it could help spread the ideas.
That is rather easy to summarise: Dan5k74 is theorising and I agree with him on this, that the tension of the gang meeting will be solved like other events (e.g. the Biker Bar) before, short and with a cope out. Another overhyped mini event.
On the filthy route maybe, but that is a big just maybe, there might be some fondling by Aiden if Sophia is sufficiently corrupted and did not interfere in the threesome, but I would not bet on it! Former evidence shows that the event will not deliever what is now promised. It will be short, the tension will evaporate on most routes within seconds and end with a letdown and cope out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is rather easy to summarise: Dan5k74 is theorising and I agree with him on this, that the tension of the gang meeting will be solved like other events (e.g. the Biker Bar) before, short and with a cope out. Another overhyped mini event.
On the filthy route maybe, but that is a big just maybe, there might be some fondling by Aiden if Sophia is sufficiently corrupted and did not interfere in the threesome, but I would not bet on it! Former evidence shows that the event will not deliever what is now promised. It will be short, the tension will evaporate on most routes within seconds and end with a letdown and cope out.
So who will be the cockblocker? I've pretty much always held little regard for Aiden's tasks, since it's the girls who are making sure Sophia is comfortable, so can easily be corrupted. In the Yoga event Sophia even comments that she started getting naked without even realising it. She got to grope a young cutie, and no-one thought less of her.

So Patricia can get Sophia completely naked amongst almost complete strangers and be completely comfortable

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
do you guys think meeting aiden is a big event?
If it is a big one, then there must be something along what the task aiden is going ask.
My bet is that aiden lied to sophia and his buddies are there sneaking.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So who will be the cockblocker? I've pretty much always held little regard for Aiden's tasks, since it's the girls who are making sure Sophia is comfortable, so can easily be corrupted. In the Yoga event Sophia even comments that she started getting naked without even realising it. She got to grope a young cutie, and no-one thought less of her.

So Patricia can get Sophia completely naked amongst almost complete strangers and be completely comfortable
That is quite a good observation, that Sophia is most easily put at ease by the girls in the game, esp. her Sis and Ellie. Which is another eason that the gang meeting with Aiden will be only on filthy road (which is currently not very filthy at all), but just maybe, have a bit fondling.
Which is why we need the triple date with Logan and Co. to get something, since both Pat and Ellie will be there too. Hopefully there is a chance somewhere down the line for Ellie to get together with Logan again, even if we for getting Dylan and Christine together had to kick Logan to the curb.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is quite a good observation, that Sophia is most easily put at ease by the girls in the game, esp. her Sis and Ellie. Which is another eason that the gang meeting with Aiden will be only on filthy road (which is currently not very filthy at all), but just maybe, have a bit fondling.
Which is why we need the triple date with Logan and Co. to get something, since both Pat and Ellie will be there too. Hopefully there is a chance somewhere down the line for Ellie to get together with Logan again, even if we for getting Dylan and Christine together had to kick Logan to the curb.
I've been presuming since it was announced, that one of the three Ellie branches will be the Logan branch (as well as the Sam and Jules branches). Since at the end of the nightclub event they agrree they should next meet up on a non-school night, the earliest I can see that happening is PD21

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This update was very good it demonstrates that future updates will be very hot I also liked the choices you can ask Don Morello for help and you can also help Jennifer in all this.
"But what really intrigued me was Don Morello's word about an upcoming assignment for Sophia I have a chance. Maybe it's one more visit for your brother Larry and things are a little more sexy maybe even have a conjugal room and things can get out of hand but no sex because it's still a little early maybe a blowjob lol
or maybe Sophia will be given some Mafia tasks as an errand lady or she will start to be part of the Mafia or be a Mafia secretary Don Morello's personal there are many things available for Sophia to do in the Mafia let's wait and see what task this will be. I hope it's something exciting and very hot I really liked Sophia in this desk outfit. It's a perfect match

View attachment 1782325
Or she would become the private tutor of Don Morello's children

Dec 30, 2020
This update was very good it demonstrates that future updates will be very hot
Every update is good in that sense as they all contribute to Sophia being an unfaithfull Wife and a Mother (see what I did there). But the problem is when will that happen, would I be alive to witness that? With the pace of the updates lack of content in the previous updates I am struggling to see this being soon. IMO last good update was this one
updateidk.png

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019

Sophia comes to the hangout place again where of course Aiden's not alone like he promised. She still has the option to listen to her female intuition and get the hell out of there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Walkthrough for this update :
-If Sophia chose not to be an idiot (here called female intuition), she'll goes back home. To be continued...

-If she asked Morello for help, his henchmen shows up, and armed with machetes, start chomping Aiden and Co to pieces.
After witnessing such event, Sophia goes back home. Here two options:
-Sophia has the sudden urge to masturbate, but is soon pussyblocked by a phone call from Liam.
-Or be a good wife, read a book and goes along with her day.

-If she doesn't ask morello for help , multiple choices:
-Each of Aiden's goons will ask Sophia a question. If, and only if, Sophia has more than 2500 filthy points can she answers all of them.
-If she can't answer badguy1 question ("Its a nice day, isn't it?"), it will lead to a bonus scene later in the game.
-If she can't answer badguy2 question ("What type of nail polish do you use, if I may ask?"), it will lead to a side story later in the game.
-If she can't answer badguy3 (I really like your hairstyle, would you be so kind and tell me the name of the hair salon you go to ?"), it will lead to some dlc after the game is completed.
-If she can't answer badguy4 ("What type of textile are your clothes made off?"), the Patricia and Ellie route are now separated.
-If she answers all the questions, up to task 11 are now completed leaving the 12th task for later with a not as comfortable solution as to ask the mafia for help.

-If she helped Jennifer, Dylan becomes her boyfriend and San Aleyo (or whatever) mayor.
-If she doesn't helped Jennifer, there will be some consequences for later (maybe)

-If Dylan as taken some self-defence lessons, a mysterious new character named "Big D" appears, wearing a mask and a cape. He will kick the shit out of all the badguys .
Then Dylan will proceed to fuck each goons mothers, aunts, sisters and girlfriends . 43 new storylines from Dylan point of view ( no harem, this is a realistic story).

-If you want to see something other than Sophia fucking around with teenagers and kids, or Dylan sidestories, come back next year and maybe, probably, I'm not sure yet , I'll throw you a bone ( but it's not a promise...)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Bearing in mind "touching cloth" in some countries is an expression to announce an immanent need to use the toilet, perhaps it's best to clarify.
Right. Moreover in some countries, like mine, it doesn't mean anything else than what it literally says.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

View attachment 1782325
At this point I will just respond with "too soon" comments with: "if you are a supporter of LP, please ask which path will lead to vaginal sex with someone other the husband fastest". LP opened another branch, which another substory, with all that entails - beginning, story building, tension generation with back and forth decisions and so on. Why are you happy about another branch in the story line? Do you not want your grandkids see her having sex?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Thanks - you summarized well, but I have read the post just before reading your reply. You missed the "why" part - sexy clothes is now a tension diffusion mechanism according to this interpretation, it's a superpower Sophia is discovering. As long as she is supersexy no one will touch her.

I agree with the evidence provided for this intepretation, I just want to say that if this is the idea LP is developing that he probably has a hard time distinguishing genius and bullshit, unless there will be a twist and someone will be immune to the superpower. Which will of course require 5 years to develop.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Walkthrough for this update :
-If Sophia chose not to be an idiot (here called female intuition), she'll goes back home. To be continued...

-If she asked Morello for help, his henchmen shows up, and armed with machetes, start chomping Aiden and Co to pieces.
After witnessing such event, Sophia goes back home. Here two options:
-Sophia has the sudden urge to masturbate, but is soon pussyblocked by a phone call from Liam.
-Or be a good wife, read a book and goes along with her day.

-If she doesn't ask morello for help , multiple choices:
-Each of Aiden's goons will ask Sophia a question. If, and only if, Sophia has more than 2500 filthy points can she answers all of them.
-If she can't answer badguy1 question ("Its a nice day, isn't it?"), it will lead to a bonus scene later in the game.
-If she can't answer badguy2 question ("What type of nail polish do you use, if I may ask?"), it will lead to a side story later in the game.
-If she can't answer badguy3 (I really like your hairstyle, would you be so kind and tell me the name of the hair salon you go to ?"), it will lead to some dlc after the game is completed.
-If she can't answer badguy4 ("What type of textile are your clothes made off?"), the Patricia and Ellie route are now separated.
-If she answers all the questions, up to task 11 are now completed leaving the 12th task for later with a not as comfortable solution as to ask the mafia for help.

-If she helped Jennifer, Dylan becomes her boyfriend and San Aleyo (or whatever) mayor.
-If she doesn't helped Jennifer, there will be some consequences for later (maybe)

-If Dylan as taken some self-defence lessons, a mysterious new character named "Big D" appears, wearing a mask and a cape. He will kick the shit out of all the badguys .
Then Dylan will proceed to fuck each goons mothers, aunts, sisters and girlfriends . 43 new storylines from Dylan point of view ( no harem, this is a realistic story).

-If you want to see something other than Sophia fucking around with teenagers and kids, or Dylan sidestories, come back next year and maybe, probably, I'm not sure yet , I'll throw you a bone ( but it's not a promise...)
Guys, stop it with the funny comments, trolling and sarcasms (by which I mean, please keep them comming).
Seems like the sarcastic predictions are beginning to become better than the game - something possitive out of something negative. What interesting thing a bunch of blue balled men can create, LOL.

I can raise a glass to that.

1651223694169.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes