Apr 5, 2022
I think that line is relevant. Maybe Sophia'll get pregnant with another man other than Liam if you choose so. But the game is planned over a few weeks game time, so we won't see a pregnant belly unless there is an epilogue. But at this pace the game will never reach that point.
Yeah i did think what if he made her get pregant but i think thatll be more work and shits already slow as it is. I can however see her getting pregnant being like one of the endings for the game if you stayed the good wife route. Who knows though.

Apr 5, 2022
Me too . But look: Sam the only one who initiated his moves and Sophia happily agreed( other characters tried but Sophia almost refused or accepted without pleasure)while for Zack Sophia always initiated with him ( putting lotion on her plus showing him her nipples)
This is why zac should be the next one after sam. Theres always sexual tension when shes with sam or zac.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
And those were two updates combined! What about the next one then..?
The next one is going to be short too. It's going to be Aiden and Morello's gang or the meeting between Sophia and Aiden. He injected another event before Dylan returned from boarding school. There is a possibility that he might include the boarding school but he hasn't confirmed it.

All updates going forward are event releases. So they are all going to be short.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
The next one is going to be short too. It's going to be Aiden and Morello's gang or the meeting between Sophia and Aiden. He injected another event before Dylan returned from boarding school. There is a possibility that he might include the boarding school but he hasn't confirmed it.

All updates going forward are event releases. So they are all going to be short.
I don't think he will include the boarding school... L&P explicitly said that 0.161 will be a "very short update, and will contain Sophia's meeting and the alternative scene in case Sophia asked Morello for help."

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And those were two updates combined! What about the next one then..?
You can do what I do with many games - skip several updates and then play later. It's not only L&P that provides new game content for a short period of time.
If you promise not to post pictures of the future updates here and not to spoil them, then I can do the same with AWAM. :)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes