Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn this Patricia is a complete woman fun provocative and badass at the same time I like Sophia a lot but during these days playing again I think I'm going to change sides I'm completely in love with Patricia lol this character is very hot the way she handles this weapon is very exciting. This side of her just makes her even hotter "this Carl is a lucky guy to have such a woman by his side" what a wonderful woman my friends

Screenshot_20220429-102959.png Screenshot_20220429-103034.png Screenshot_20220429-103712.png

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
Damn this Patricia is a complete woman fun provocative and badass at the same time I like Sophia a lot but during these days playing again I think I'm going to change sides I'm completely in love with Patricia lol this character is very hot the way she handles this weapon is very exciting. This side of her just makes her even hotter "this Carl is a lucky guy to have such a woman by his side" what a wonderful woman my friends

View attachment 1783763 View attachment 1783764 View attachment 1783767

I have to agree with you this Patricia is a very hot woman she can be very provocative when she wants to be and sexy but this part shows that you can't mess with your sister i also have a crush on her in the game hehe

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You made a good point there but I'm not anyone's ass if the game is late I'll criticize too like everyone here does. And it's hard to say who Sophia will have sex with first other than her husband for the simple fact that she hasn't gotten very far with anyone so far it's only been a few kisses with
Sam/Ellie/Julia/Dylan/Emma/Patricia
So it's hard to say if this will happen anytime soon for the simple fact that Sophia hasn't given anyone a blowjob or handjob yet "But for me the only one she's gone further so far is Dylan the beach scene between the two of them
Imagine the game is using a level system.
Level 10 is the sex with Sophia
I will say
Ellie and Patricia are at level 8 or 9-one/two more scenes with Sophia and the sex will happen
level 7 is Julia-not only a makeout,but both play with the bare tits of the other
level 6 is Nathalie-no skin to skin contact
level 5-Sam-he made a jump of 2 levels in the jaccuzi scene,I expect another big jump in PD 13,maybe to level 7
level 3-Dylan-we are still waiting for the promised kiss that should happen years ago.Despite having most scenes with Sophia,he is advancing slower than injured snail.Other characters are gaining at least one level for each scene,Dylan on the other hand is probably moving with 1/5 level per scene.With that speed he will need at least 30 more scenes with Sophia to reach the sex.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I will say
Ellie and Patricia are at level 8 or 9-one/two more scenes with Sophia and the sex will happen
level 7 is Julia-not only a makeout,but both play with the bare tits of the other
level 5-Sam-he made a jump of 2 levels in the jaccuzi scene,I expect another big jump in PD 13,maybe to level 7
level 3-Dylan-we are still waiting for the promised kiss that should happen years ago.Despite having most scenes with Sophia,he is advancing slower than injured snail.Other characters are gaining at least one level for each scene,Dylan on the other hand is probably moving with 1/5 level per scene.With that speed he will need at least 30 more scenes with Sophia to reach the sex.
Ah got it now it makes sense you're right yes it is too
Ellie and Patricia are doing very well so far "I'm with you maybe two more scenes to go even with both characters to have sex"
Now the part about Dylan I think it will take a little longer for something more serious to happen with Sophia Sam is doing well too, even Zac is doing better than Dylan in his times with Sophia as you mentioned the others . Julia/Nathalie who are also on a great path with Sophia the game must be using a points system even though I was really dumb for not thinking about it before lol it makes a lot of sense now for the points you get with each character and the different routes.

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
I will say
you know, once I was playing and thought about it now, this point system is much more meaningful

Reactions: Ass Fan

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018

Yea, she's a tough girl. At the end, she will probably put some strap on and bang Sophia whole night long. When Sofia faints, she'll move on to Dylan's ass .... well, he is cute boy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
Just for some clarification, if I download Part 2 is that the whole game?
Or do I need to download both 1 and 2 playthrough 1 and merge it into 2?

Thanks

poorino

Apr 26, 2022
Guys could you plz give me a hand!:
After I finished part 1 (Jacuzzi - sophia sleep on the bed) a screen appears "TO be continiued!" but there is nothing to make final save file!
So when I downloaded part II it says you need part I final save! and I don't now how to deal with part II

Need your help guys!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Too bad Sophia didn't ask Patricia for help with Aiden. Instead of Don Morello. Sophia should take Patricia to meet Aiden

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
A Wife and Mother [Part 1 / v0.150] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - MEGA

Patch for Part 1 to Load Final Save Files for Part 2:

A Wife and Mother [Part 2 / v0.160] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 860 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 174 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 140 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Hello. Thanks for the compressed version! But could you, please, upload it to another file hosting, like workupload.com or zippyshare.com, or maybe some other one you prefer? Mixdrop always fails with "Invalid ticket" error for me. Unfortunately, Mega isn't an option also. Pretty sure I'm not the only one having the same troubles.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Too bad Sophia didn't ask Patricia for help with Aiden. Instead of Don Morello. Sophia should take Patricia to meet Aiden
They would definitely get on very bad as Patricia is very protective of her older sister from what we see. In exchange, she would ask for a simple kiss from Sophia, it's a very romantic date with her sister lol

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The first teaser of the next update has been released by L&P in a post entitled "Here we go again" and, in my opinion, never has the title been more appropriate.
In fact "here we go again" with Sophia once again seeming to have totally misdressed, dressing too sexy to go on her meeting with Aiden to learn the terms of the next task to be performed. But above all "here we go again" with all those posts that fill the pages of this thread, fearing for our heroine at least the repetition of the worst scenarios that so far we have potentially encountered during the game experience: from the humiliation of being forced to undress in front of strangers (already seen in Day 15 with Janitor Clark) to group groping (already seen in Day 12 with the thugs of the subway station).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But how is it possible that out of all the regulars in this thread only I had this dejavu sensation? All this foreboding of catastrophic developments for Sophia's fate filled the pages of this thread already a few months ago.
It was in fact 30 August 2021 and L&P had just published, as the seventh teaser for update 0.150, this post:
"At the biker bar"
This image (logically) didn't show much of anything (other than Sophia and Patricia arriving at the venue where Sam and his band would be performing), but combined with the fact that Sophia would be wearing (by choice of the L&P Patrons) the infamous boob pocket dress for the occasion,
was enough to provoke a long series of posts on this thread in which (due to the outfit showing off her goodies) Sophia and her sister were speculated to have some very unpleasant experiences with the bikers and truckers present.
Then, when the update was made available on this thread and we all got to play that event, the result of all that concern for Sophia's fate was this:
Today, as then, everyone seems to be very concerned about the L&P teaser due to the fact that it shows the (potentially very dangerous) concomitant presence of our heroine (dressed in an "unseemly" way to meet the neighbourhood bully who is tormenting her) and a group of kids and drifters (who seem to be eagerly waiting for her).
But this is a teaser and (just as a good aperitif should stimulate the appetite while waiting for dinner time) its task should be to tickle our imagination while waiting for the next update and make us formulate hypotheses and conjectures about what we will see in a short while.
Unfortunately, however, this is where our problem arises: the chef takes too long to prepare his delicacies and we, in the spasmodic wait to eat something, do nothing but tell ourselves if and how much we liked the previous course or what we would like to eat in the next one. But if, between courses, instead of cleaning our palate with a few sips of fresh water, we overdo it with the deceptive sparkling wine provided by the house as an aperitif, we risk getting drunk (which is even easier when someone hasn't eaten for a long time) and therefore no longer being able to appreciate the chef's cuisine.
It's fun to fantasize and hypothesize scenarios on the basis of what L&P offers us as teasers, but we must remember that the chosen images are presented not only with the logical intent of spoiling as little as possible the next update, but sometimes also with the clear intention of making us imagine developments (negative or positive as they may be) that, when the game will be updated, we will discover to be totally unfounded. So we shouldn't go overboard with speculation, otherwise we risk, on the basis of images taken out of the narrative context, giving rise to wild theories or, worse still, worrying for no reason as we did with the event of Sam's show at the bikers' bar.
So, based on what we've seen in this event, I think it's safe to expect a similar development for this meeting with Aiden too, at least for one big reason: Aiden doesn't want to give up so soon on the toy he's been enjoying so much lately.
Aiden may be pissed off about losing the bet with Andre (and possibly, if Sophia intervened in Jennifer's defense, he might be too for not being able to enjoy the object of winning said bet), but I don't think he wants to punish Sophia for that reason in a way as brutal as any form of group violence could be. Aiden doesn't want this opportunity to "improve" his reputation as a bad boy (which has been coming to him for a few days now in the form of his teacher/mother of one of his victims) to fade so quickly, and such a rapid escalation of events (with Sophia falling prey to his gang of thugs) would be counterproductive to what I think is the main purpose of his tasks for Sophia: to gain the respect of his peers (be they his classmates or his gang members) through the overpowering of an authority figure like his new teacher. Then, as far as I can tell from Sophia's conversation with the policeman who is informed about Aiden's criminal record (Day 16), the police are just waiting for him to be reported for something more serious than the crimes he has committed so far (beating and blackmailing some loser kid) in order to prepare an investigation that will bring him before a court other than the juvenile courts he has attended so far (and where the good and influential uncle lawyer has been able to dominate). Aiden is well aware of his condition and will therefore have every interest in ensuring that the level of the crimes he’s being investigated for is not raised by an allegation of gang rape.
Aiden is the leader of his gang because (despite being a despicable street rat) he's not stupid, or at least he's the smartest (and above all the most protected and wealthy) of the bullying kids he usually surrounds himself with. Therefore, as a leader, I think he will be able to protect his interests from the eventual lusts of his wingmen and will end up driving away all those who are not involved in this affair (as he already did in the previous meeting in the same place on Day 16) in order to continue discussing his business with Sophia.
Also, from the point of view of the future story unfolding, I think that any particularly traumatizing scenario for Sophia is not in line with the idea of the 12 tasks to be passed (if after the fourth task Sophia is so strongly harassed what would the remaining 8 tasks have in store for her?) and with the original purpose for which these tasks were introduced in the story (see this old post of mine about it).
It remains to be explained why Sophia chose to wear such a sexy outfit to go meet that rat Aiden in the open-air dump he uses as his gang's headquarters.
I have my own theory about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with the point you are making, I think there is a distinction to make for Aiden's meeting though. I wasn't around in the thread for the teasers before v130, so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with the following.

In the other teasers it was mostly us here in the thread that started speculations about the event turning "dark" or dangerous "in the name of realism" ;).
Aiden's 3rd task, when this teaser was released,
1651266565612.png
we went wild with speculations, up to discussing the risk of rape if Sophia agrees to jump on the motorbike without knowing where they were going. This was then addressed in the game.
Similarly, as you correctly mention, Sam's concert had similar discussions first because of the dress that was not paying justice to Sophia and not suitable for a rock concert, and then the context given by the rock bar teaser and the potential danger situation she might be exposed to, especially in that dress. Again those issues have been addressed in the story either by Sophia's inner thoughts or by the barmaid.
The enigmatic teaser for the bonus scene, the "looming" one, was instead the first in which he was hinting at something possibly "dangerous" or dark happening. In hindsight, it was not really about Sophia but more what happened in that room, which adds a more wicked tone to the blackmail path.

Now, and here is my point (DR;TL! :D), this teaser about the meeting had a *potentially* red flag even before it came out. Already during the previous events in 0.155 and 0.160 there are explicit signs:
  • at the break when Sophia gets "invited" to his hideout later on
    Python:
    ai "Come to our hang-out place later after school!""Sophia didn't like that at all and wondered what he was up to."
    s "Why?"
    ai "There, you'll learn your next task."
    s "And why can't you just tell me now?"
    ai "'Cause I haven't decided yet. I need some time to think, ya know?"
    ai "It's not that easy considering the variety of possible great tasks for you *grin*!"
    s "*Sigh.* Goddammit! OK, but I'll only come if we're alone there! Without your buddies!"
    ai "Sure."
    "Sophia didn't believe Aiden. She knew he'll probably still have his buddies with him because he's too scared to be alone!"
    "Sophia had a queasy feeling about being alone with his gang again."
    She has a queasy feeling about the meeting as she does not believe they will be alone

• when she dresses to go to the meeting:
    Python:
     "She got dressed for her meeting with Aiden and thought about it."
    "She didn't have a good feeling."
    again, a bad feeling.
  • finally, the sentence that accompanies the teaser "She still has the option to listen to her female intuition and get the hell out of there."
So what I'm trying to say is that *this time* (I don't know if it is the first time, though) our discussions was driven there because we had clues and context from before. Actually the teaser only confirmed what we had already discussed in the aftermath of the previous release when we saw that dress. This time we are explicitly led to think towards darker outcomes.
I don't know if this is a classic distinction without a difference but I think it's worth noting.

That being said, I'm with you on the fact that there will be nothing extreme happening because if anything it will be another step up in the corruption but not a big leap. And probably even the "dress issue" will be somehow addressed (he's reading ;) ) as happened before, we will see how convincingly.

What "worries" me most instead, as I said a post on the other thread, is that if there is any exposure/task in front of the other gang member we *risk* to lose that erotic tension that so far has been the most interesting in this path.
I don't see anything but complete humiliation in exposing her in front of the gang, while in the previous tasks, even if the humiliation component was still there, it was paired with a mixture of the "forbidden" and that subtle "game" of exposing herself but without being explicit: first 2 tasks showing the cleavage and the panties but as an accident, 3rd task exposing herself in front of strangers but under the "protection" of a mask, and again exposing herself in the 4th task as an "accident", both with the whole class and especially with Zac, giving him a show trying to avoid others noticing. That's what creates the erotic tension for the reader/player but also for Sophia herself in doing the tasks. Which is also, IMO, what makes this VN so different than the others in general.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Since this is the start of chapter 2, I think L&P would have done better if he had split the update into 2 parts instead of just doing each event separately. Yeah, it would have taken longer to release, but waiting a bit longer would have been better than getting small events that don't provide much content depending on which route you take.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
ok nothing towards the dev why split in two parts so ealy in to days in game Just seems odd that he'd split it into parts now, I mean I know the game was getting a bit large but if it's meant to be 30 playable days then why not split it at the end of day 15?

Reactions: georgemx

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
This update was very good it demonstrates that future updates will be very hot I also liked the choices you can ask Don Morello for help and you can also help Jennifer in all this.
"But what really intrigued me was Don Morello's word about an upcoming assignment for Sophia I have a chance. Maybe it's one more visit for your brother Larry and things are a little more sexy maybe even have a conjugal room and things can get out of hand but no sex because it's still a little early maybe a blowjob lol
or maybe Sophia will be given some Mafia tasks as an errand lady or she will start to be part of the Mafia or be a Mafia secretary Don Morello's personal there are many things available for Sophia to do in the Mafia let's wait and see what task this will be. I hope it's something exciting and very hot I really liked Sophia in this desk outfit. It's a perfect match

View attachment 1782325
Sooo, You like em short and sweet. :ROFLMAO: :giggle::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Just a fact : Day 19 - from 11 sept. 2020 to 20 nov. 2021 >>>> 435 days of dev :geek:
Do you really want one update every 7 months (~217 days) ? :coffee::whistle:
So, you don't play the next updates when it comes out and you resume the game in November. :LOL:
I meant just for this one since it's the beginning of a new chapter. I'd prefer just to get the entire day released instead of several tiny updates through the year. However, he's shown how slow he can be with entire playable days and I doubt he's going to change in his production speed.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes