Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What you say about the established rules is very interesting. Let's see if the game follows the rules of Sophia following Aiden to a dangerous place in a sexy outfit.
View attachment 1785084

Sophia wearing a catwoman sexy as hell outfit following Aiden out of City. Is an explicit demand of Aiden, but nobody forces Sophia to put herself in a situation much more dangerous than dressing sexy to meet Aiden. It seems that the rule that Sophia can dress sexy in front of Aiden without being too worried holds.

A WIFE AND A MOTHER, HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO?
Name of the game give you a clue what the game is about. Looks like question "how far you go?" it's not for Sophia, it's for player. You always have Good Wife or Filthy choices. If you want a completely realistic game, you have the green button option. If you want a corruption game sacrificing pure realism, you have the red button. So the game is made for all kinds of players.

If you finally decide to go the red button route the game becomes a succession of situations where Sophia has just wearing the wrong clothes in many situations. It's a "wrong outfit simulator". I have 116 Filthy points that mean Sophia has been an irresponsible wife and mother. So I don't expect her to be very responsible from now on.

Let's see some screens Sophia in some situations where it's not wearing outfit appropriately

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think we're at a sticking point where events are accelerating. I think the corruption plot has cruising speed since the beginning of the game.

I don't think Sophia's sixth sense was wrong. What happens is that his desire for adventure, his arousement, and his attraction-hate for Aiden have prevailed. If you have chosen to be a wife who doesn't fuck her husband, everything makes sense.
Funnily enough, with my whopping total of 18 Filthy points, my favourite scenes have her wearing outfits entirely appropriate for the situation. Namely, a club outfit to visit a nightclub, a bikini when hanging out with the girls by the pool, and nothing at all in the shower

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What you say about the established rules is very interesting. Let's see if the game follows the rules of Sophia following Aiden to a dangerous place in a sexy outfit.
View attachment 1785084

Sophia wearing a catwoman sexy as hell outfit following Aiden out of City. Is an explicit demand of Aiden, but nobody forces Sophia to put herself in a situation much more dangerous than dressing sexy to meet Aiden. It seems that the rule that Sophia can dress sexy in front of Aiden without being too worried holds.

A WIFE AND A MOTHER, HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO?
Name of the game give you a clue what the game is about. Looks like question "how far you go?" it's not for Sophia, it's for player. You always have Good Wife or Filthy choices. If you want a completely realistic game, you have the green button option. If you want a corruption game sacrificing pure realism, you have the red button. So the game is made for all kinds of players.

If you finally decide to go the red button route the game becomes a succession of situations where Sophia has just wearing the wrong clothes in many situations. It's a "wrong outfit simulator". I have 116 Filthy points that mean Sophia has been an irresponsible wife and mother. So I don't expect her to be very responsible from now on.

Let's see some screens Sophia in some situations where it's not wearing outfit appropriately

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think we're at a sticking point where events are accelerating. I think the corruption plot has cruising speed since the beginning of the game.

I don't think Sophia's sixth sense was wrong. What happens is that his desire for adventure, his arousement, and his attraction-hate for Aiden have prevailed. If you have chosen to be a wife who doesn't fuck her husband, everything makes sense.
She was dressed appropriately for the massage parlor. This picture does not match the fact that Sophia was not properly dressed, it seems that she is trying to fight her sixth sense which is suppressing her.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I think some of us are getting carried away with a notion of over-realism in this game to authenticate it. Personally, I think L&P gets it mainly right.
In true RL, reality is habitually routine, repetitive and dull. L&P also realises this. Hell, we even get complaints of,

"Who wants to see Sophia brushing her teeth?". Answer, because they'd rather get instant fap.
Well, what IS it that AWAM fans want? With L&P you get both (to a degree!) as he tries to draw a balance, albeit it painfully slowly, but let's not go there again....

Many of us enjoy reading stories, watching dramas etc. precisely because they include a large element of fantasy, shock and suspense that stimulate the senses. We certainly wouldn't be drawn to stories that document every-day norm unless drawn to non-fiction, doing some analysis, or historical research.

AWAM is no different. It's a picture-book erotic novel.

Now the outfit that's causing controversy.
Sophia's outfit choice for the Aiden meeting may not fit into everyones idea of real life, but actually it's not as short or arguably sexy as the the little blue number worn out that time after shopping with Alyssa, which practically had her boobs falling out in front. I don't particularly like this new outfit either, but would I rather see her in some frump outfit and flats?
Of course Sophia has a choice to wear what she wants, for whatever reason (as many women with nice figures do), dressing up, or down. Women do so for themselves, or to attract attention from guys or other women, sometimes even for their husbands!
But remember, while dressing up might make a woman more vulnerable in certain situations, on the flip side she can also inherit a large degree of power and authority, especially over men. Yes, many of us still live in societies when you can admire, but NOT touch. NOR does dressing sexily imply a woman is a slut, ffs.
Some of us might recall the 1980's and 90's when many women dressed sharply and sexily in outfits known as "power suits", precisely to exert authority and "girl-power" in social or corporate environments.
Regards dress sense and keeping a healthy figure, the RL "norm" seen these days in western society is mainly excess, ease of fit and corpulence. But if that's what you want fine, it isn't what I want.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Even a sixth sense warns Sophia by telling her. You still have time to leave Aiden's hideout and you can still do so. It was a pity sixth sense hadn't warned her that she had chosen the wrong outfit for the meeting. As for Sophia's outfit, it's not sexy, at best, seductive. The outfit says a lot about a person. When they see you, that's how they write you. The appearance of the outfit may indicate Sophia's corruption, but she also goes to the music concert in the wrong outfit? Has she had two failures in fashion?
in LP's defence, i would say the music concert's outfit was his patrons' failure, not his

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think some of us are getting carried away with a notion of over-realism in this game to authenticate it. Personally, I think L&P gets it mainly right.
In true RL, reality is habitually routine, repetitive and dull. L&P also realises this. Hell, we even get complaints of,

"Who wants to see Sophia brushing her teeth?". Answer, because they'd rather get instant fap.
Well, what IS it that AWAM fans want? With L&P you get both (to a degree!) as he tries to draw a balance, albeit it painfully slowly, but let's not go there again....

Many of us enjoy reading stories, watching dramas etc. precisely because they include a large element of fantasy, shock and suspense that stimulate the senses. We certainly wouldn't be drawn to stories that document every-day norm unless drawn to non-fiction, doing some analysis, or historical research.

AWAM is no different. It's a picture-book erotic novel.

Now the outfit that's causing controversy.
Sophia's outfit choice for the Aiden meeting may not fit into everyones idea of real life, but actually it's not as short or arguably sexy as the the little blue number worn out that time after shopping with Alyssa, which practically had her boobs falling out in front. I don't particularly like this new outfit either, but would I rather see her in some frump outfit and flats?
Of course Sophia has a choice to wear what she wants, for whatever reason (as many women with nice figures do), dressing up, or down. Women do so for themselves, or to attract attention from guys or other women, sometimes even for their husbands!
But remember, while dressing up might make a woman more vulnerable in certain situations, on the flip side she can also inherit a large degree of power and authority, especially over men. Yes, many of us still live in societies when you can admire, but NOT touch. NOR does dressing sexily imply a woman is a slut, ffs.
Some of us might recall the 1980's and 90's when many women dressed sharply and sexily in outfits known as "power suits", precisely to exert authority and "girl-power" in social or corporate environments.
Regards dress sense and keeping a healthy figure, the RL "norm" seen these days in western society is mainly excess, ease of fit and corpulence. But if that's what you want fine, it isn't what I want.
Anyway, regardless of the number of Filthy points, I can't avoid the word fight with Aiden outside the classroom. Just as little as the slap in the face for Andre. Sophia hates Aiden! He doesn't need to touch her at all. Just him or the gang letting their eyes wander over Sophia's body should make Sophia uncomfortable.
That means for me, Sophia would simply not go dressed like that to the meeting with Aiden. If only because we can assume that this meeting place is in an area that screams "danger".
But you're right, it's nicer to see Sophia in such an outfit than in a t-shirt and jeans and a jacket buttoned up to the top. And in the end it won't be our decision, unless I asked Morello for help or have Sophia turn around when she sees Aiden isn't alone, which will play out in this meeting with Aiden. L&P will then tell the story completely independent of what he put on Sophia.
And yet, when the situation escalates at the meeting, quite a few members here will argue that Sophia's choice of clothes contributed to this escalation or even triggered it ("She always wanted it! - I knew it!"). Even if the developer does not let say that so explicitly during the event at all. And exactly here is the point where for me the friction with reality is the greatest. L&P makes it too easy for the player to find an excuse for putting Sophia in a situation like this.
But the whole discussion is only theoretical. There's a good chance Sophia will come to Aiden, have an exchange of words, be informed of the contents of the 5th task, and leave. End of scene - and all the excitement here in this forum was for nothing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anyway, regardless of the number of Filthy points, I can't avoid the word fight with Aiden outside the classroom. Just as little as the slap in the face for Andre. Sophia hates Aiden! He doesn't need to touch her at all. Just him or the gang letting their eyes wander over Sophia's body should make Sophia uncomfortable.
That means for me, Sophia would simply not go dressed like that to the meeting with Aiden. If only because we can assume that this meeting place is in an area that screams "danger".
But you're right, it's nicer to see Sophia in such an outfit than in a t-shirt and jeans and a jacket buttoned up to the top. And in the end it won't be our decision, unless I asked Morello for help or have Sophia turn around when she sees Aiden isn't alone, which will play out in this meeting with Aiden. L&P will then tell the story completely independent of what he put on Sophia.
And yet, when the situation escalates at the meeting, quite a few members here will argue that Sophia's choice of clothes contributed to this escalation or even triggered it ("She always wanted it! - I knew it!"). Even if the developer does not let say that so explicitly during the event at all. And exactly here is the point where for me the friction with reality is the greatest. L&P makes it too easy for the player to find an excuse for putting Sophia in a situation like this.
But the whole discussion is only theoretical. There's a good chance Sophia will come to Aiden, have an exchange of words, be informed of the contents of the 5th task, and leave. End of scene - and all the excitement here in this forum was for nothing.
Take into account that we are speculating incredible things about what will happen, and it usually ends with a simple situation.

Reactions: Pigeon Milking

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The problem with this outfit, is that it's L&P himself who plays with that notion of corruption : Aiden is making Sophia wear more revealing outfits for his tasks and it's seen as outrageous by Sophia herself. And she's presented at the start quite conservative, almost having a panic attack when the mover saw her underwears felt out of their box.

Also the "She had a bad feeling about it" at the end of the update, can let thinking it could lead to something bad. So why deciding to wear a revealing outfit to go there? But at most it would be a bit of groping, nothing really bad

Reactions: xxxorro

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
Day20_4_70_Sophia_changes_for_Aidens_meeting-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg
For the god sake, in what world this is provocative outfit. Maybe for some religious cult. For me personally, this is not more provocative than a tight jeans. On 40°C, this is perfectly normal outfit. What do you expect. Maybe for Sofia to wears a burqa during a hot summer day. If these guys want to rape her, they will do that even if she wear nun outfit.
What I think, is that she will just stand there ashamed, while all of them jerk off while watching her. It's all about humiliation and corruption. Maybe we will see some tear on her face, not because she is ashamed but because she will realize that she is aroused because this guys got horny just by looking at her ... or maybe we will see nothing more than some dirty words :(.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Ever considered that L&P went with the outfit we saw in the teaser simply because it looks good on Sophia? It really doesn't have to mean anything. All those theories about how it's because Aiden wants her to dress sexier, how it's inappropriate for the meeting, how Sophia is gonna put on a show just because she's wearing this particular outfit...

Maybe, just maybe, L&P didn't think ahead and just went with what looks good on her. You know, because people like seeing her in a sexy dress. It doesn't always have to be rocket science. All we know is that Sophia most likely can't show up to the 2nd sidejob with the Meyers dressed like this, so she'll probably have to drive back home again (lol) after the meeting and change into something more..family friendly. That to me speaks for the possibility that L&P didn't think ahead, because driving back home 10 times a day just to change outfits is ridiculous, but would also not be the first time. I still don't think that there's gonna be any spicy content during the meeting. Some talking, the usual back and forth between Aiden and Sophia, maybe she'll get to know what the 5th task will be, and goodbye. But hey, maybe I'm wrong (actually I really do hope that I'm wrong).

What I find sad is how AWAM has so little content per year that people literally spend 50 pages talking about something so...miniscule. There were similar discussions about the contents of her purse, or the ridiculous looking outfit during Sam's "concert" among other things some time ago. In other threads people can discuss so many different things when it comes to the latest content released, but in AWAM it's 2-3 days of scene discussion, and after that it's back to nothingness...or 50 pages about an outfit seen in a teaser because there's nothing else to talk about. Kinda sad, imo.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022
View attachment 1159151 View attachment 1159153

I still think it's possible to put these three things into that bag! And I don't think that a woman would leave her bag in the car in such situation! In the motorcycle dress is no place neither for her wallet nor her "women stuff"! Plus, in such situation even a woman wouldn't think about if this is the proper way to pack away her clothes. It's like your child is in danger and the mother throws her expensive Gucci bag away to help her kid. And you would say "no, a woman would never throw her expensive Gucci bag on a dirty ground"!
Thank you for that

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
End of scene - and all the excitement here in this forum was for nothing.
It's useless, that's for sure. It is normal to wait for the creator to bring, but this is clearly how they balance the psyche during waiting.

Last edited:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Ever considered that L&P went with the outfit we saw in the teaser simply because it looks good on Sophia? It really doesn't have to mean anything. All those theories about how it's because Aiden wants her to dress sexier, how it's inappropriate for the meeting, how Sophia is gonna put on a show just because she's wearing this particular outfit...

Maybe, just maybe, L&P didn't think ahead and just went with what looks good on her. You know, because people like seeing her in a sexy dress. It doesn't always have to be rocket science. All we know is that Sophia most likely can't show up to the 2nd sidejob with the Meyers dressed like this, so she'll probably have to drive back home again (lol) after the meeting and change into something more..family friendly. That to me speaks for the possibility that L&P didn't think ahead, because driving back home 10 times a day just to change outfits is ridiculous, but would also not be the first time. I still don't think that there's gonna be any spicy content during the meeting. Some talking, the usual back and forth between Aiden and Sophia, maybe she'll get to know what the 5th task will be, and goodbye. But hey, maybe I'm wrong (actually I really do hope that I'm wrong).

What I find sad is how AWAM has so little content per year that people literally spend 50 pages talking about something so...miniscule. There were similar discussions about the contents of her purse, or the ridiculous looking outfit during Sam's "concert" among other things some time ago. In other threads people can discuss so many different things when it comes to the latest content released, but in AWAM it's 2-3 days of scene discussion, and after that it's back to nothingness...or 50 pages about an outfit seen in a teaser because there's nothing else to talk about. Kinda sad, imo.
what teaser? Did i miss something?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes