stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
The Dev has only focused on sophias exposure. Aiden is one of the male characters who has so far increased the degree of sophias exposure but they were done inside the walls 1 with a mask on. May be the next one would be to repeat the same outside with or without the underwear. like just imagine a what if scenario in later tasks where sophia is to appear in a similar fashion during a soccer game

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
I know this is of topic
But can anyone drop me the link fan made game of this game I can't find it
Any help sauce?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just want to split a hair regarding Sophia taking a risk with her outfit for the meeting with Aiden. I agree that the outfit itself is a strange decision, but I feel like there's a larger point to be made about the threat of violence against Sophia. It does not matter what she's wearing, the threat of violence in such a scenario is already very real. She could be wearing sweatpants, and a hoodie, she would still be in danger. This is one of the very painful lessons that we learn as women, it literally does not matter what you're wearing or how you look, the threat of everything from catcalls to assault is ever present. By simply entering the alley, Sophia is doing something that 99% of women would never do.

For me, I think there's only one possible route to take in this update- and that's to turn back from the alley. For me, it would fully break my suspension of disbelief for Sophia to enter the alley, no matter what she's wearing.

Apr 1, 2022
I just want to split a hair regarding Sophia taking a risk with her outfit for the meeting with Aiden. I agree that the outfit itself is a strange decision, but I feel like there's a larger point to be made about the threat of violence against Sophia. It does not matter what she's wearing, the threat of violence in such a scenario is already very real. She could be wearing sweatpants, and a hoodie, she would still be in danger. This is one of the very painful lessons that we learn as women, it literally does not matter what you're wearing or how you look, the threat of everything from catcalls to assault is ever present. By simply entering the alley, Sophia is doing something that 99% of women would never do.

For me, I think there's only one possible route to take in this update- and that's to turn back from the alley. For me, it would fully break my suspension of disbelief for Sophia to enter the alley, no matter what she's wearing.
And I'll come in, my Sofia is incredibly stupid and naive, yes :D
but I agree, you are still a girl and associate yourself with a character, guys play a little differently, I still want to see various erotic situations, no matter how stupid it is, but yes, I agree it's fucking stupid and logical just not to go there.

Apr 1, 2022
So, why shouldn't there be a problem with playing as a female MC?

Cause the story is told in a third person perspective with an omniscient narrator! You only make decisions for Sophia (and read her mind), but you watch the scene as an onlooker! So, either you can imagine as a man to be a woman who has contact with men, or you can just watch and enjoy the story as an (female or male) onlooker who can control Sophia's decisions! This is up to you! Playing as a MILF just brings an approach wind into the adult game world!
Furthermore I'm thinking about maybe switching the playable character to a male one a few time later on and letting him make decisions!

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 1785367
For the god sake, in what world this is provocative outfit. Maybe for some religious cult. For me personally, this is not more provocative than a tight jeans. On 40°C, this is perfectly normal outfit. What do you expect. Maybe for Sofia to wears a burqa during a hot summer day. If these guys want to rape her, they will do that even if she wear nun outfit.
What I think, is that she will just stand there ashamed, while all of them jerk off while watching her. It's all about humiliation and corruption. Maybe we will see some tear on her face, not because she is ashamed but because she will realize that she is aroused because this guys got horny just by looking at her ... or maybe we will see nothing more than some dirty words :(.
Although I don't agree with your moralism's and comments about religion and a short skirt is definitely WAY more provocative than jeans, I think it would be a nice one for them to masturbate while groping her a bit. Fuck, I need a horny bonk!

1651339605015.png

Apr 1, 2022
I see irrational behaviour almost every day. o_O:rolleyes::oops:

Sophia may be alone, but she may not (with a 'backup' a little further). And so far Aiden hasn't resorted to physical violence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moreover, if we play along these routes, then Sofia smoothly corrupts, and she smoothly sinks to the bottom, in the end only sin and repentance will remain ..... :cry:
or Sofia likes everything :devilish:

Apr 5, 2022
Screenshot_20220430-130520_Hard Exam.jpg lol are these games set in the same universe? Or is it just coincidence that theres a young sophia that looks like just the one from a wife and mother? The game here is called Hard Exam its very very short but its a prequel to Annas Exciting Affection.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I was thinking about something in this update, and I am unsure if this was a coding bug or something intended. When you play the update, you can do the 4th task, but you're given the option to talk with Morello during her car ride home if you completed the Larry scene correctly. This is the part that I don't know if it's a coding bug or not. But if it isn't...

My spoiler thoughts:
I wonder if L&P is setting it up where she goes to meet Aiden, and she changes her mind. As she tries to leave, she sees Morello's men walking towards Aiden's Alley hangout. She hasn't been spotted yet by either Morello's men or Aiden's gang, and she manages to find a place to stay out of sight, but she can witness what's about to happen. If Morello's men rough up Aiden, This could give Sophia some satisfaction considering the choices Aiden put her through to close out the Arc. If the reader chooses to stop the Blackmail with Aiden.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

I completely agree that in the situation shown by the teaser the dress is almost a minor detail (as it could be, sadly, in RL).

For me the "dress issue" came up immediately during the first play through because it seemed an odd choice, without even knowing what could happen next. It's the kind of (cute) dress that you can wear on a date or e.g. for hanging out with a girlfriend (well, I let you have the final word on that ;) ) not to meet your molester. And not just because it could inspire some possible threat of violence in him. It's just does not sound right, at least IMO.

Now, just to be extremely clear, for me it's not a major issue that will ruin the game and so on. It's an interesting topic of discussion while we wait but at the same time I don't want it blowing out of proportion in the discussions.
It's a choice he made, whether it is good or bad is up to discussion but it's still in the realm of speculations until we will see what actually happens (and maybe have the "issue" addressed somehow in the dialogues).

So it's with this spirit that I'd try to bring up this *possible* interpretation that in part I already mentioned but I found a little support in the dialogues in the hallway before the 4th task.
When she decides to remove the bra in front of them she says:
1651348900120.png

I wouldn't say that she is now "comfortable" around Aiden to not even care about being naked in front of him, but somehow the vibe that the whole sequence give is that she has somehow accepted the "game" and the perverted requests that he might ask her. While she obviously still hate him and his manners, the rules of the game have been set and established, so she kinda knows what to expect:
1651350127998.png
And sure, since each new task is a step up, she is still surprised and disgusted by the requests, but she knows very well their nature (i.e. not running errands to buy them alcohol as she said in the first meeting).
So this could at least in part explain the dress, she "does not care" anymore, she knows that there will be some weird requests to satisfy and willingly or subconsciously she "does not care" about the dress she is wearing for the meeting. I put the "does not care" in quotes as I don't mean it literally as she would bare herself in front of him in a snap of a finger.
Put it in lame terms the reasoning will be something along the lines "well he already saw me naked and groped me, it's not that this dress will be worst than that" (I'm obviously over-simplifying).
I know that is not a perfect explanation, even because it does not catch all the nuances of the different paths with which she is going to have the meeting (4th task fulfilled or not, Morello or not, what happened before in the 3rd task etc). But at least it could be coherent with the corruption and the established dynamic between the two characters.

This is a possible interpretation. I still think that there will be another "mirror moment" like before Sam's concert and before going to school for the 4th task in which the choice of the dress will be somehow addressed.

I was thinking about something in this update, and I am unsure if this was a coding bug or something intended. When you play the update, you can do the 4th task, but you're given the option to talk with Morello during her car ride home if you completed the Larry scene correctly. This is the part that I don't know if it's a coding bug or not. But if it isn't...

My spoiler thoughts:
I wonder if L&P is setting it up where she goes to meet Aiden, and she changes her mind. As she tries to leave, she sees Morello's men walking towards Aiden's Alley hangout. She hasn't been spotted yet by either Morello's men or Aiden's gang, and she manages to find a place to stay out of sight, but she can witness what's about to happen. If Morello's men rough up Aiden, This could give Sophia some satisfaction considering the choices Aiden put her through to close out the Arc. If the reader chooses to stop the Blackmail with Aiden.
No it's not a bug in the code, Morello can happen if the task is fulfilled, if she chooses to stop or if she didn't exposed the breast during the 3rd task there is not even the possibility of accepting the task.

And your scenario is very possible IMO, I almost suspect that the initial choice to get the hell out of there could be even tied to Morello's choice: for example the choice could be only possible if she asked Morello's help as in that case she can leaving knowing that she has already a solution (which also brings in the question why going if you have a solution, but I diverge). Or it could be the other way around, if you asked Morello's help she'll leave without a choice. Something like that.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

If this VN is ever finished (i.e seemingly in the late 2030's at current update) I will probably do a playthrough with Sophia having some fun but being somewhat rational as to how far to push things (i.e. similar to my very first playthrough. However until then I will be playing with full suspension of disbelief, trying to maximise the number of Filthy points, in the hope that it gets to sexual scenes ASAP (with just one exception that we discussed a couple of episodes back)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What you say about the established rules is very interesting. Let's see if the game follows the rules of Sophia following Aiden to a dangerous place in a sexy outfit.
View attachment 1785084

Sophia wearing a catwoman sexy as hell outfit following Aiden out of City. Is an explicit demand of Aiden, but nobody forces Sophia to put herself in a situation much more dangerous than dressing sexy to meet Aiden. It seems that the rule that Sophia can dress sexy in front of Aiden without being too worried holds.

A WIFE AND A MOTHER, HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO?
Name of the game give you a clue what the game is about. Looks like question "how far you go?" it's not for Sophia, it's for player. You always have Good Wife or Filthy choices. If you want a completely realistic game, you have the green button option. If you want a corruption game sacrificing pure realism, you have the red button. So the game is made for all kinds of players.

If you finally decide to go the red button route the game becomes a succession of situations where Sophia has just wearing the wrong clothes in many situations. It's a "wrong outfit simulator". I have 116 Filthy points that mean Sophia has been an irresponsible wife and mother. So I don't expect her to be very responsible from now on.

Let's see some screens Sophia in some situations where it's not wearing outfit appropriately

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think we're at a sticking point where events are accelerating. I think the corruption plot has cruising speed since the beginning of the game.

I don't think Sophia's sixth sense was wrong. What happens is that his desire for adventure, his arousement, and his attraction-hate for Aiden have prevailed. If you have chosen to be a wife who doesn't fuck her husband, everything makes sense.
Interesting but not one of the 'inappropriate' outfits shown represents Sophia in the kind of situation that the upcoming meeting suggests, not even the bar rock concert. Some are entirely appropriate to the situation, whilst others have been temporarily 'adapted' to fit a narrative. None of them endanger their wearer to the extent that the current garb would in RL. Gangs on their turf are technically in a public place, if they're under an open sky but that doesn't stop them enforcing their own standards of behaviour in such a place. Indeed, Sophia's appearance could incite them to invent some new ones. How many women like her & looking that way drop in on them in their shady nook & how often? Hmmm...I wonder.

I'm done commenting on the outfit now, the teaser having done an excellent job of occupying time & effort, (voluntarily), of the thread's participants, me in particular. It has proved a tribute to the power of L&P's rendering skills, a confirmation of the old adage about a picture being worth a 1,000 words & a temporary mask for the hideous pace of the roll-out. All told, that's quite a feat for 1 render.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro and hzjujk

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Interesting but not one of the 'inappropriate' outfits shown represents Sophia in the kind of situation that the upcoming meeting suggests, not even the bar rock concert. Some are entirely appropriate to the situation, whilst others have been temporarily 'adapted' to fit a narrative. None of them endanger their wearer to the extent that the current garb would in RL. Gangs on their turf are technically in a public place, if they're under an open sky but that doesn't stop them enforcing their own standards of behaviour in such a place. Indeed, Sophia's appearance could incite them to invent some new ones. How many women like her & looking that way drop in on them in their shady nook & how often? Hmmm...I wonder.

I'm done commenting on the outfit now, the teaser having done an excellent job of occupying time & effort, (voluntarily), of the thread's participants, me in particular. It has proved a tribute to the power of L&P's rendering skills, a confirmation of the old adage about a picture being worth a 1,000 words & a temporary mask for the hideous pace of the roll-out. All told, that's quite a feat for 1 render.
So, the outfit is not the inappropriate. The inappropriate it's the situation. No matter what Sophia is wearing. The danger of being raped is the same if she dresses as a nun.

Maybe she wouldn't be in danger if she dressed like that.
FMpADJuXMAQ4aND.jpg
joke :LOL:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I completely agree that in the situation shown by the teaser the dress is almost a minor detail (as it could be, sadly, in RL).

For me the "dress issue" came up immediately during the first play through because it seemed an odd choice, without even knowing what could happen next. It's the kind of (cute) dress that you can wear on a date or e.g. for hanging out with a girlfriend (well, I let you have the final word on that ;) ) not to meet your molester. And not just because it could inspire some possible threat of violence in him. It's just does not sound right, at least IMO.

Now, just to be extremely clear, for me it's not a major issue that will ruin the game and so on. It's an interesting topic of discussion while we wait but at the same time I don't want it blowing out of proportion in the discussions.
It's a choice he made, whether it is good or bad is up to discussion but it's still in the real of speculations until we will see what actually happen (and maybe have the "issue" addressed somehow in the dialogues).

So it's with this spirit that I'd try to bring up this *possible* interpretation that in part I already mentioned but I found a little support in the dialogues in the hallway before the 4th task.
View attachment 1785897

I wouldn't say that she is now "comfortable" around Aiden to not even care about being naked in front of him, but somehow the vibe that the whole sequence give is that she has somehow accepted the "game" and the perverted requests that he might ask her. While she obviously still hate him and his manners, the rules of the game have been set and established, so she kinda know what to expect:
View attachment 1785943
And sure, since each new task is a step up, she is still surprised and disgusted by the requests, but she knows very well the nature of them.
So this could at least in part explain the dress, she "does not care" anymore, she knows that there will be some weird requests to satisfy and willingly or subconsciously she "does not care" about the dress she is wearing for the meeting. I put the "does not care" in quotes as I don't mean it literally as she would bare herself in front of him in a snap of a finger.
Put it in lame terms the reasoning will be something along the lines "well he already saw me naked and groped me, it's not that this dress will be worst than that" (I'm obviously over-simplifying).
I know that is not a perfect explanation, even because it does not catch all the nuances of the different paths with which she is going to have the meeting (4th task fulfilled or not, Morello or not, what happened before in the 3rd task etc). But at least it could be coherent with the corruption and the established dynamic between the two characters.

This is a possible interpretation. I still think that there will be another "mirror moment" like before Sam's concert and before going to school for the 4th task in which the choice of the dress will be somehow addressed.

No it's not a bug in the code, Morello can happen if the task is fulfilled, if she chooses to stop or if she didn't exposed the breast during the 3rd task there is not even the possibility of accepting the task.

And your scenario is very possible IMO, I almost suspect that the initial choice to get the hell out of there could be even tied to Morello's choice: for example the choice could be only possible if she asked Morello's help as in that case she can leaving knowing that she has already a solution (which also brings in the question why going if you have a solution, but I diverge). Or it could be the other way around, if you asked Morello's help she'll leave without a choice. Something like that.

It's a choice he made, whether it is good or bad is up to discussion but it's still in the realm of speculations until we will see what actually happen (and maybe have the "issue" addressed somehow in the dialogues).

View attachment 1785897

I wouldn't say that she is now "comfortable" around Aiden to not even care about being naked in front of him, but somehow the vibe that the whole sequence give is that she has somehow accepted the "game" and the perverted requests that he might ask her. While she obviously still hate him and his manners, the rules of the game have been set and established, so she kinda know what to expect:
View attachment 1785943
And sure, since each new task is a step up, she is still surprised and disgusted by the requests, but she knows very well the nature of them.

You make a number of well presented (and well illustrated) points. Thank you.

Regards Sophia now feeling "comfortable" or "accepting" around Aiden, I believe she is. Only I would go further and say Sophia is now beginning to feel subtly relaxed in Aiden's presence, even as he reads out the script to the next task she's about to complete.
Why?
Because ultimately she trusts him. In a way she has no choice. This can have many ramifications, including a sense of reliance toward him.
From her modest first challenge to go bra-less in class, the increased complexity of the tasks have now become a kind of kinky game Sophia wouldn't dare admit being excited by. We now have to discover how accepting and tolerant Sophia becomes in front of Andre, especially after what she recently witnessed with Jennifer. Because there will undoubtedly be some work she'll need to do to make her peace with Andre. Work which may cross a threshold she hasn't yet anticipated.

The reason Sophia trusts Aiden (to a degree) is because he's demonstrated on many occasions he doesn't just wield authority, but proved himself good to his word as long as the tasks are completed properly.
Sophia understands this, and maybe that's partly why she's feeling confident dressing in her choice of outfit for the hangout. Incidentally, it's a skirt/top, not a dress as some have described. This could also be important.

Whether we'll see Aiden dismiss his gang after Sophia's arrival (as before) remains to be seen. My guess it's going to be whether Morello's thugs turn up, and what thread players opt for.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes