follardo

Aug 26, 2017
It's possible for even beautiful women to become distinctly undesirable if they so choose. That weapon does it for me, never having appreciated the "girls with guns" fetish myself. Come to think of it the clothes act as more of a deterrent than some oufits I could mention, as they display no flesh, (even sensible gun-toting gloves in situ) & are not ridiculously easy to access.

If you've ever worked on a building site, or similar, you'll know that there's a male group mentality which exists. So, a pretty girl walks by..... 1 young, fit man working alone, glances up & maybe smiles & probably stares after her/ 2 young men working, speak to each other & if in ear-shot might say something to the girl....probably not too obscene, or even relatively harmless &/or flirtatious/ 3/ 6/ 9/ [you get the idea]/ 25 men of all ages, react with gestures, obscene suggestions of what they'd like to do, make animal noises (customarily a wolf), perhaps produce hand & other mimes & generally act out in ways that they'd never do on their own, while possibly trying to outdo each other. All of this plus any specifics about an outfit or certain modes of dress will be observed (which I think I've already covered but which could be added to if really necessary).....they have their own 'traditional' comments. Then a Foreperson turns up & puts a stop to it....or does he just smile, depending on mood?

There are 9 men in the place Sophia is attending & all are young, fit, of slightly varying ages & they already have a gang mentality, plus the foreperson is Aiden.....mood unknown at present. I rest my case.

Ooops just remembered, they're only there to add 'tone' to the scene. They'll all go away if he tells them to...... He will tell them...won't he?
I insist. I think she is corrupted enough. They are not men as you say. They are teenagers who are not intimidating enough. Aiden is the oldest and looks no more than 16. The rest of the class maybe 12-13 years old. I think it's pretty surreal for some teenagers to blackmail their teacher like this, so to be worried about what she might wear have no sense.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Totally agree. It would be more erotic to hear Sophia thoughts about her behavior than guessing. I hope that she will do that on the beginning of the task. There is medical explanation, or at least an assumption, of her behavior. Masochism is quite common at female population. By some studies there is 40 - 70% of women who fantasize about some sort of masochism. Quote from MSD MANUAL "Women have been repeatedly and intensely aroused by being humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise abused; arousal is expressed in fantasies, intense urges, or behaviors."

It is obvious that Sophia is thrilled by risk situation. She risk at school to lose her job, she risk by riding bike to unknown place, and now she risk by going to allay. I think that she tries to justify her behavior by accusing Aiden's blackmailing, but in reality she desperately need that. Something like heroin addict.
So, it comes down to whether the player is happy that Sophia's masochistic tendencies are given freer rein, or not. I've suspected for some time that L&P has a 'wickedly wanton', or as we would say where I'm sitting a "slag" persona, lined up for Sophia. It more or less says so in his original promo blurb. [Not something I personally wish to proceed with, I hasten to add but there may still be ways to avoid it]. That would be popular, no doubt, though at the current pace it will be another decade before it reaches AEA levels. It's true that we all have fantasies about all kinds of things & not just sexual exploits.

It's one thing to have fantasies but quite another to decide to put oneself on a plate & let the dice fall where they may. If there's no valid explanation given, (as opposed to sitting in front of a mirror, wondering why you've just got dressed like this!), I'll return to my original post on this topic & say this is where Sophia officially loses her sanity. Maybe she'll pull out a sign to hold up for Aiden & co. to announce, '4 tasks in & I'm free, daring, corrupted & mindless. Thank You'. That would save a lot of time.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello guys. I didnt play since the last update. Can someone tell me how is the content on this 0.160? Did you spend a good time playing on this? Is sophia doing some naughty things? :D
It depends on what route you are on. If you are not on the route of the blackmailer and Dylan, you will not see anything interesting, only the end of the game will be continued.

Reactions: gabich69

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello guys. I didnt play since the last update. Can someone tell me how is the content on this 0.160? Did you spend a good time playing on this? Is sophia doing some naughty things? :D
If you're not doing Aiden's tasks or the bonus storyline, it's about 40 seconds playthrough. The only update I'm expecting a decent amount of content is Update 6 at the salon, but that'll only be her changing hairstyle

Reactions: gabich69

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
So, it comes down to whether the player is happy that Sophia's masochistic tendencies are given freer rein, or not. I've suspected for some time that L&P has a 'wickedly wanton', or as we would say where I'm sitting a "slag" persona, lined up for Sophia. It more or less says so in his original promo blurb. [Not something I personally wish to proceed with, I hasten to add but there may still be ways to avoid it]. That would be popular, no doubt, though at the current pace it will be another decade before it reaches AEA levels. It's true that we all have fantasies about all kinds of things & not just sexual exploits.

It's one thing to have fantasies but quite another to decide to put oneself on a plate & let the dice fall where they may. If there's no valid explanation given, (as opposed to sitting in front of a mirror, wondering why you've just got dressed like this!), I'll return to my original post on this topic & say this is where Sophia officially loses her sanity. Maybe she'll pull out a sign to hold up for Aiden & co. to announce, '4 tasks in & I'm free, daring, corrupted & mindless. Thank You'. That would save a lot of time.
I don't think that this game will ever reach AEA level. I hope it doesn't. I would be disappointed to see that Sophia willingly jump from cock to cock. I sincerely hope that she will struggle with her urges. This would be more realistic. Something that could be happened in real life. It would be nice if there was more Sophia's thought about her inner fight. Something like, she want to be respected woman and professional teacher, but her subconscious pushes her to be humiliated.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I insist. I think she is corrupted enough. They are not men as you say. They are teenagers who are not intimidating enough. Aiden is the oldest and looks no more than 16. The rest of the class maybe 12-13 years old. I think it's pretty surreal for some teenagers to blackmail their teacher like this, so to be worried about what she might wear have no sense.
There are men waiting at the gang HQ & Aiden, whilst not especially believable, represents the type of teenager who thinks beyond his years. He's not like the rest of his class. Classes comprise people of roughly the same age, regardless of how old they look. There are no 12-13 year olds in Sophia's class. These 'more mature' types most certainly do exist, often influenced by older siblings. (We had them in my class when we were all actually 11-12 years old). Some go on to be sports team captains, some gang leaders. Teenagers in numbers are definitely intimidating, that's one major reason they're in gangs. Have you ever seen a real gang, I mean a gang, not just a large group of young people?

As for the actual blackmail, it's surreal alright & it's a plot device but that's not the case for the characters in the story, or the player, once disbelief has been submerged via absorbtion in the story. It makes perfect sense to wonder about what a character decides to wear to a particular time & place, as it does in RL. [Turn up for interview dressed as a clown? Yes, if the job on offer is a clown, i.e. appropriate dressing. Turn up for interview dressed as a clown, get rejected, as the job on offer was the CEO of a double-glazing company]. At some point in their lives ALL humans are going to have to think about their appearance. Some even make a career out of it.....

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I can live with the new outfit, but I think it would be helpful if we got a little bit of exposition from Sophia explaining to herself (and by extension, the player) why she chose to get changed before seeing Aiden. I don't even mind if it's attributed to her corruption. I'd just like to see Sophia say something like "I look really good. I'm getting kinda tired of always dressing so modestly, and I don't need Aiden and his blackmail as an excuse to dress in something cute. Fuck that kid, I'll do what I want." What would be dumb is if she goes there and is surprised that Aiden and his friends think she's dressed up. I want her to show agency over her decision making, and acknowledge that she's stepping outside of her normal boundaries. If she does that then I may be able to accept the outfit more easily.

To me, much of the game still feels like it's trying to have Sophia both ways. In her words she still sounds very naive and bashful, but in her actions she's increasingly corrupt. We need to see her character embrace her current level of corruption better, and one way to do that is by acknowledging that she's dressing differently and enjoying doing so.
1. women, and also men feel more comfortable in some of their clothes than in others. They give them security, because people believe they bring out their advantages particularly well and hide their disadvantages. Maybe that's the reason for the choice of the costume.
2 Aiden has told Sophia that from now on she can only appear without a bra. That she does it already to such a meeting is a gesture of submission.
3. the meeting can also be completely different for Aiden. A sexy dressed woman who wins a battle of words in front of the whole gang, or at least doesn't lose it completely, weakens his position.
4. what will Aiden threaten Sophia with if she doesn't submit in front of his buddies. With sexual violence? One holds her down and another takes off her top and Andre gets permission to fondle her breasts? Sophia has shown that she is far from being submissive enough to let this happen without resistance. That would again mean that it weakens Aiden's position.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That would convince me more of Sophia's outfit. If she had an internal dialogue with herself. Why am I wearing this outfit, am I already so broke that I can't control what happens to me, why humiliation turns me on. Shouldn't it excite it is wrong? That would make it more logical. Because yes, there is no rational explanation. RL, no woman would dress like that and go to a questionable neighborhood and ask for trouble. A woman like that must have been a total idiot to do something like this, I think Sophia is intelligent, unless she knows she's safe here? And rape can happen anywhere, anytime, no matter how a woman is dressed.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Totally agree. It would be more erotic to hear Sophia thoughts about her behavior than guessing. I hope that she will do that on the beginning of the task. There is medical explanation, or at least an assumption, of her behavior. Masochism is quite common at female population. By some studies there is 40 - 70% of women who fantasize about some sort of masochism. Quote from MSD MANUAL "Women have been repeatedly and intensely aroused by being humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise abused; arousal is expressed in fantasies, intense urges, or behaviors."

It is obvious that Sophia is thrilled by risk situation. She risk at school to lose her job, she risk by riding bike to unknown place, and now she risk by going to allay. I think that she tries to justify her behavior by accusing Aiden's blackmailing, but in reality she desperately need that. Something like heroin addict.
How can you post such nonsense here or even seriously believe it!
Here times a somewhat different quote:

"Another possibility is that the psyche "re-switches" the unbearable violent states, so to speak, to make them more bearable. Some abuse victims report that they themselves were aroused - even if only for short moments.
Victims' realization of having been aroused themselves for moments is quite horrible for them, because they cannot place it because the situation itself was unimaginably horrible. But when the body gets into an unbearable situation, it tries to help itself. When there is pain, endorphins are produced. With sexual arousal, adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine and prolactin rise (see Focus.de). When stress hormones are elevated anyway, emotions can easily turn around as well.
Sometimes unbearable experiences are also "sexualized" in retrospect, in memory, so to speak. The "reworking" in the psyche causes the violence to be experienced differently in memory than at the moment it happened. So it may be that arousal is added later when the horrific situation is remembered. These connections may also explain why abuse victims often feel so guilty."

Your quote, taken out of context, is meant to suggest something quite different.
Sophia needs nothing at all from her blackmailer, indeed she enjoys aspects of the events, but that is all! The rest takes place in the imagination of the player.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
There are men waiting at the gang HQ & Aiden, whilst not especially believable, represents the type of teenager who thinks beyond his years. He's not like the rest of his class. Classes comprise people of roughly the same age, regardless of how old they look. There are no 12-13 year olds in Sophia's class. These 'more mature' types most certainly do exist, often influenced by older siblings. (We had them in my class when we were all actually 11-12 years old). Some go on to be sports team captains, some gang leaders. Teenagers in numbers are definitely intimidating, that's one major reason they're in gangs. Have you ever seen a real gang, I mean a gang, not just a large group of young people?

As for the actual blackmail, it's surreal alright & it's a plot device but that's not the case for the characters in the story, or the player, once disbelief has been submerged via absorbtion in the story. It makes perfect sense to wonder about what a character decides to wear to a particular time & place, as it does in RL. [Turn up for interview dressed as a clown? Yes, if the job on offer is a clown, i.e. appropriate dressing. Turn up for interview dressed as a clown, get rejected, as the job on offer was the CEO of a double-glazing company]. At some point in their lives ALL humans are going to have to think about their appearance. Some even make a career out of it.....
I don't think no one it's more dangerous than Aiden in the gang. There is no realism at any point in this game. Being so demanding with the detail of the clothes is absurd. I think the game is following its own rules. From 1 to 10 how realistic is this game for you?

Sin título.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022
I don't think no one it's more dangerous than Aiden in the gang. There is no realism at any point in this game. Being so demanding with the detail of the clothes is absurd. I think the game is following its own rules. From 1 to 10 how realistic is this game for you?

View attachment 1786880
11 out of 10, 10 for realism, and another 1 point for super-realistic high-quality animation of another level of understanding of life.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think no one it's older than Aiden. Surely Aiden and André are the most dangerous of the gang. André already received a slap from her and Aiden's reaction was like that of a small child. There is no realism at any point in this game. Being so demanding with the detail of the clothes is absurd. I think the game is following its own rules. From 1 to 10 how realistic is this game for you?

View attachment 1786880
Started at "7.5" in 2017-18. Now at "4.5" & falling, (& that's being generous). I don't want the realism, such as it still is IMO, to vanish entirely. I didn't say anyone in class was necessarily older than Aiden, rather that classes comprise people of roughly the same age. That's the case across much of the western world. 12-13 year olds are not mixed with 16-17 year olds. It tends to happen in poor rural areas in countries where educational facilities are scarce.

How would you describe the men amongst the group at the gang HQ? They certainly don't look like teenagers who've had a hard paper round to me. Andre reacted as any male might when slapped. He just wasn't one of those able to take it in his stride, especially because it came as a shock to him. That's often the case when it happens in RL. I asked "have you ever seen a gang?", now I have to ask, "have you ever been unexpectedly slapped by a woman?" [I have, before you ask. One I remember was a long-term girlfriend who opened her door & 'SLAP' before she even said a word & I could tell she meant it harshly! She wrongly believed I'd been two-timing her but I still had a lot of explaining to do as far as she was concerned].

You rightly reference the shota as one huge point representing the departure from realism in AWAM. I would say that compared to other offerings in the genre inhabited by AWAM, this game/VN still has a greater amount of believability. There's a problem with the current level & how fast it's disappearing.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022

View attachment 1786880
In fact, it's crazy that people spend time on this, it shows that the game is really a good erotic novel, I don't give a fuck at all what is realistic and what is not, within the framework of the game world itself, it's realistic, as long as the game works within its virtual rules, this is normal
For example, if aliens suddenly appear, or suddenly Sofia starts shooting lasers out of her eyes, this will be the destruction of the fictional world and its rules.
But there is already a question to the shota topic, he himself literally destroyed the logic of his game with this event, that is, there is just a complete contradiction to everything that happened before.
And as a result, dissonance is obtained

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
It's possible for even beautiful women to become distinctly undesirable if they so choose. That weapon does it for me, never having appreciated the "girls with guns" fetish myself. Come to think of it the clothes act as more of a deterrent than some oufits I could mention, as they display no flesh, (even sensible gun-toting gloves in situ) & are not ridiculously easy to access.

If you've ever worked on a building site, or similar, you'll know that there's a male group mentality which exists. So, a pretty girl walks by..... 1 young, fit man working alone, glances up & maybe smiles & probably stares after her/ 2 young men working, speak to each other & if in ear-shot might say something to the girl....probably not too obscene, or even relatively harmless &/or flirtatious/ 3/ 6/ 9/ [you get the idea]/ 25 men of all ages, react with gestures, obscene suggestions of what they'd like to do, make animal noises (customarily a wolf), perhaps produce hand & other mimes & generally act out in ways that they'd never do on their own, while possibly trying to outdo each other. All of this plus any specifics about an outfit or certain modes of dress will be observed (which I think I've already covered but which could be added to if really necessary).....they have their own 'traditional' comments. Then a Foreperson turns up & puts a stop to it....or does he just smile, depending on mood?

There are 9 men in the place Sophia is attending & all are young, fit, of slightly varying ages & they already have a gang mentality, plus the foreperson is Aiden.....mood unknown at present. I rest my case.

Ooops just remembered, they're only there to add 'tone' to the scene. They'll all go away if he tells them to...... He will tell them...won't he?
What's a foreperson, and d'you get forepersons on building sites?

Apr 1, 2022
It seems to me that the topic of the Shota could have been more interesting to do, well, fuck it was really to focus on the fact that they are fucking children, it was possible to make them teenagers exactly. (Sam,Zack and so on)
And let's say a part-time job as a private teacher, leave everything the same, even models, and it would literally change nothing at all, and make sure that they come up with a plan how to use Sofia.
Thus, there would be no problems at all, 3 perverted teenagers are the same age as Sam and Dylan.
Although, again, this is for my taste, there is just a poor implementation of this route.
an example of a film in which this topic is well implemented, I'm about home schooling.

Last edited:

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
How can you post such nonsense here or even seriously believe it!
Here times a somewhat different quote:

"Another possibility is that the psyche "re-switches" the unbearable violent states, so to speak, to make them more bearable. Some abuse victims report that they themselves were aroused - even if only for short moments.
Victims' realization of having been aroused themselves for moments is quite horrible for them, because they cannot place it because the situation itself was unimaginably horrible. But when the body gets into an unbearable situation, it tries to help itself. When there is pain, endorphins are produced. With sexual arousal, adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine and prolactin rise (see Focus.de). When stress hormones are elevated anyway, emotions can easily turn around as well.
Sometimes unbearable experiences are also "sexualized" in retrospect, in memory, so to speak. The "reworking" in the psyche causes the violence to be experienced differently in memory than at the moment it happened. So it may be that arousal is added later when the horrific situation is remembered. These connections may also explain why abuse victims often feel so guilty."

Your quote, taken out of context, is meant to suggest something quite different.
Sophia needs nothing at all from her blackmailer, indeed she enjoys aspects of the events, but that is all! The rest takes place in the imagination of the player.
This is a bullshit. You speak about victims of sexual abuse. Did you ever in your life been with a real woman? Masochism is a real thing. Masochism is even if girls enjoy to be spanked while you fuck her, and want to hear that she is dirty slut. Masochism is when she enjoy in role play rape situation or to be choked or blindfolded and face slapped during sex. It is obvious that Sophia is aroused with humiliation, and this is a masochism. I was newer said that she is into urination, skin burning or electrical shocks, but blindfolding and humiliation is obvious . Here is some more text from msdmanuals.

Sexual masochism is a form of paraphilia, but most people who have masochistic interests do not meet clinical criteria for a paraphilic disorder, which require that the person's behavior, fantasies, or intense urges result in clinically significant distress or impairment. The condition must also have been present for ≥ 6 months.

Sadomasochistic fantasies and sexual behavior between consenting adults is very common. Masochistic activity tends to be ritualized and long-standing. For most participants, the humiliation and beating are simply acted out; participants know that it is a game and carefully avoid actual humiliation or injury. However, some masochists increase the severity of their activity with time, potentially leading to serious injury or death.

Activities with a partner include being
  • Bound
  • Blindfolded
  • Spanked
  • Flagellated (whipped)
  • Humiliated by being urinated or defecated on
  • Forced to cross-dress
  • Part of a simulated rape

Treatment of sexual masochism disorder is often ineffective.

Reactions: the3m_dude

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This is a bullshit. You speak about victims of sexual abuse. Did you ever in your life been with a real woman? Masochism is a real thing. Masochism is even if girls enjoy to be spanked while you fuck her, and want to hear that she is dirty slut. Masochism is when she enjoy in role play rape situation or to be choked or blindfolded and face slapped during sex. It is obvious that Sophia is aroused with humiliation, and this is a masochism. I was newer said that she is into urination, skin burning or electrical shocks, but blindfolding and humiliation is obvious . Here is some more text from msdmanuals.

Sexual masochism is a form of paraphilia, but most people who have masochistic interests do not meet clinical criteria for a paraphilic disorder, which require that the person's behavior, fantasies, or intense urges result in clinically significant distress or impairment. The condition must also have been present for ≥ 6 months.

Sadomasochistic fantasies and sexual behavior between consenting adults is very common. Masochistic activity tends to be ritualized and long-standing. For most participants, the humiliation and beating are simply acted out; participants know that it is a game and carefully avoid actual humiliation or injury. However, some masochists increase the severity of their activity with time, potentially leading to serious injury or death.

Activities with a partner include being
  • Bound
  • Blindfolded
  • Spanked
  • Flagellated (whipped)
  • Humiliated by being urinated or defecated on
  • Forced to cross-dress
  • Part of a simulated rape

Treatment of sexual masochism disorder is often ineffective.
Yes, I am with a real woman.
You are NOW talking about sexual practices. You generalized that in your first post to the point that you sounded like a very sick person. I have contradicted this statement. If you continue to write such nonsense, without any context, then I will continue to contradict them.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Is that the gist of their contribution?
A blackmailer becomes trustworthy?
The blackmailer keeps what - his promises?
Sophia has been allowed to observe the situation with Jennifer. Not only that it should have become clear to her that if she doesn't manage to get rid of Aiden, she might end up as a "betting debt" at some point. And what is even more important, Aiden will never let her go, he will always threaten her with the danger for Dylan - as forgetful as he is - just like he does with Jennifer.
Also that he sticks to the terms of the assignments is not true. The 3rd task clearly showed that and that with it Sophia didn't feel "comfortable" or relaxed in a "subtle way" at all.
It may be that in her virtual world Sophia is such a stupid cow, with an infinite reset ability or forgetfulness, but not in my game.
Thanks for posting your views.
I think our difference of opinion is a perception issue, so I'll try to clarify mine.

My statement clearly reads, Sophia is "beginning" to become comfortable around Aiden. That's important to digest.
In other words, after four assignments, and reading the dialogue from task 4 outside the classroom, I believe a "subtle" shift in Sophia and Aiden's relationship has definitely taken place. You don't agree, that's fine. Since that first relatively modest task to go bra-less, I think otherwise.

You write Sophia has been "allowed" to witness the Jennifer scene.
Wrong. Sophia CHOSE to do so. In addition, and against her teacher responsibilities she chooses not to intervene, observing practically everything to the end. That's a big difference to being allowed, which implies third party involvement, or shifting the obligation from Sophia.

You refer to blackmail. Again, that's arguable. A mutually agreed DEAL exists between Sophia and Aiden, established and agreed at the hangout after Dylan and Zac elected to confront Aiden and his gang, and came off worse. Remember, Dylan and Zac chose to challenge an established school hierarchy controlled by Aiden, and unsavoury as most agree bullying is, it exists in RL, maybe even having its place.
Sophia may not like the arrangement with Aiden (despite admitting to each task increasingly arousing her), but agreed and signed up to a deal to protect her son rather than assigning Dylan to another school.
A definite, prescribed agreement therefore exists between Sophia and Aiden, hardly blackmail. Sophia had, and still has a choice to end it remember, there are alternatives.

Trust. I maintain Sophia trusts Aiden because he has, 1) not only kept his word (so far), 2) also kept Andre and his school henchmen in check by exerting authority over them. Zac and Dylan remain unmolested.

Back to Sophia "beginning" to become comfortable in Aiden's presence, and the third task where you quite rightly state Sophia wasn't comfortable. Understandable when posing semi-nude first time in front of a group of young artists, but that's missing the point. Sophia didn't actually know the guy behind her in the studio WAS Aiden at all, and once again admitting to being aroused by the task.
I'm not claiming she's comfortable doing the tasks either, far from it, I'm merely highlighting a shift in the Sophia/Aiden relationship, which is entirely my point.

I fail to see any place where Aiden has gone back on his word. That's a reasonable foundation for an existence of trust between Aiden and Sophia, an element also critical in leadership. Indeed out of the two, it is Sophia so far who has defaulted on her word.

Let's just say trust is to be applauded, but rarely infinite.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzafery
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes