Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia must have way more scenes with Patricia.
Her sister definitely can corrupt her way faster than any other character.
Just like Heather is working on Jessica.
Not only is Patricia better at getting Sophia naked, without resorting to blackmail/extortion/whatever, but looks far better naked than Aiden/Bennett/etc.

TLDR: Patricia has boobs. Boobs are awesome. Pussy too

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Sophia meets Aiden, dressed about the way he told her. (This passage unfortunately got lost during the script was being sent back and forth for editing. I post added it again. Aiden tells Sophia how to dress after she fulfilled the 4th task).
Of course Aiden is not alone like expected. Sophia just wants to know what the hell he wanted to tell her, to also get the hell out of this place asap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing! Funny, almost like L&P was reading through all the speculations on F95 about the reasons for Sophia's dress. Not gonna lie, his explanation kinda sounds like a bad excuse to add it now, lol.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Sophia meets Aiden, dressed about the way he told her. (This passage unfortunately got lost during the script was being sent back and forth for editing. I post added it again. Aiden tells Sophia how to dress after she fulfilled the 4th task).
Of course Aiden is not alone like expected. Sophia just wants to know what the hell he wanted to tell her, to also get the hell out of this place asap.

Thanks for sharing!

There you go, pages and pages of theories for what turns out to be a "simple" bug. :D
He sure knows how to keep us busy!

Not to be pedantic, but I wonder at what point of the discussion the missing instructions were supposed to appear
Python:
ai "Come to our hang-out place later after school!"
"Sophia didn't like that at all and wondered what he was up to."
s "Why?"
ai "There, you'll learn your next task."
s "And why can't you just tell me now?"
ai "'Cause I haven't decided yet. I need some time to think, ya know?"
ai "It's not that easy considering the variety of possible great tasks for you *grin*!"
s "*Sigh.* Goddammit! OK, but I'll only come if we're alone there! Without your buddies!"
ai "Sure."
"Sophia didn't believe Aiden. She knew he'll probaby still have his buddies with him because he's too scared to be alone!"
"Sophia had a queasy feeling about being alone with his gang again."
Probably it's before the "*Sigh.* Goddammit!" where he asks for the dress.
Sure that makes a lot more sense, it is still strange on a different way, though.
I mean, Aiden doesn't know yet what task will be ("variety of possible great tasks ") but he apparently asks for a very specific dress :unsure:

And while bugs always happens, when we said that the released felt rushed maybe we were not that wrong. The animations obviously monopolized the development and probably also the attention for the other aspects of the game.

Last edited:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

Thanks for the post.

What does he mean by "I post added it again."? Where?

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for the post.

What does he mean by "I post added it again."? Where?
You'll get to see this part of their dialogue in the next update if you're going to replay the scene again, I assume. Kind of like a patch/fix.

any update on progress? i got to patreon page no image about progress
He's possibly editing/uploading a new image with updated progress bars. I'm just getting a placeholder image saying that the original one could not be found or was being deleted.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Wow gkdanuka had done a very similar fan render days ago. The people who believed it was a new preview was not that wrong.

gkdanuka the seer.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

Thanks for sharing.

Very disappointing that she wants to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. This tells me that any kind of groping is most likely out of the question. The great looking visuals and supremely beautiful MC makes the absolute lack of progress almost unbearable. For those who support this game financially - gentlemen, you are better men than me, my respect to you. I hope abundance of financial support for this game is not what makes it so slow.

1651487734883.png

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018

And that subtle stockings tease. Knowing the dev she will probably lift the skirt or show her tits for 100x time and that's another update down the drain.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Wow, she could have easily stayed at the top of the stair railing and seen Aiden was with his gang but she still walks down into the lions den, not too bright, unless she’s got Morellos boys waiting behind the corner for her to yell, but if you didn’t bring backup, uh oh

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Not only is Patricia better at getting Sophia naked, without resorting to blackmail/extortion/whatever, but looks far better naked than Aiden/Bennett/etc.

TLDR: Patricia has boobs. Boobs are awesome. Pussy too
Whoa, like you blew my mind!

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if someone asked the same question but..
i download the 1.6 but it needs the final save, problem, on 1.5 i just finished the story on the bed like everytime, but i did not finished the game i think.. just a "to be continued"
so... i cant play part 2.
anyone know how to get this final save ?

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018

If I were Aiden I wouldn't trust her. He should make her lift her garments to prove she isn't wired.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 1788734
View attachment 1788732

View attachment 1788743

You could just tell me which link was problematic,

View attachment 1788777

and I'll have it removed within 24h.

Rather than deleting a whole post with lots of useful information (99% taken from the main/reviews/fan threads) and in accordance with the rules of the forum since they are always present but scattered

Farewell

View attachment 1788747
Fucks sake, why would you remove something that contributes to the game?
@[B]Apollodore[/B] thank you for it and I'm sorry the mods appear to show idiocy in their moderation

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if someone asked the same question but..
i download the 1.6 but it needs the final save, problem, on 1.5 i just finished the story on the bed like everytime, but i did not finished the game i think.. just a "to be continued"
so... i cant play part 2.
anyone know how to get this final save ?
You need to re-download or update your Part 1.
Guide

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This is one time I can 100% believe L&P's excuse. I do alot of script editing for games, and it's not uncommon for entire lines to get lost if you aren't careful. I find that sometimes the devs just "accept all changes" and maybe don't re-read the script themselves. I'm relieved that there's a reason for Sophia's dress, but party of me wishes she had the idea herself.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes