Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if someone asked the same question but..
i download the 1.6 but it needs the final save, problem, on 1.5 i just finished the story on the bed like everytime, but i did not finished the game i think.. just a "to be continued"
so... i cant play part 2.
anyone know how to get this final save ?
You need to re-download or update your Part 1.
Guide

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This is one time I can 100% believe L&P's excuse. I do alot of script editing for games, and it's not uncommon for entire lines to get lost if you aren't careful. I find that sometimes the devs just "accept all changes" and maybe don't re-read the script themselves. I'm relieved that there's a reason for Sophia's dress, but party of me wishes she had the idea herself.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow, she could have easily stayed at the top of the stair railing and seen Aiden was with his gang but she still walks down into the lions den, not too bright, unless she’s got Morellos boys waiting behind the corner for her to yell, but if you didn’t bring backup, uh oh
Wow, she could have easily stayed at the top of the stair railing and seen Aiden was with his gang but she still walks down into the lions den, not too bright, unless she’s got Morellos boys waiting behind the corner for her to yell, but if you didn’t bring backup, uh oh
Hey friend is this image in the game already?
Or is it just spoiler of the next updates anyway.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yes and no. What you specify as Blackmail is wrong. Blackmail comes in many colors. What you're saying about extortion is also not quite right.

"Blackmail is an insidious form of coercion, a criminal act that uses threats or violence to force a victim to act against their interests. Coercion crimes differ based on the leverage used against the victim and the demands of the perpetrator."

"Though blackmail can happen in a range of very different circumstances, in most cases it can be classified into three broad types: extortion, coercion, and commercial pressure. Extortion usually involves some sort of monetary transaction in exchange for keeping certain information private."

Blackmail is the broader term for many things, but extortion normally includes a monetary gain for the offender to not reveal whatever information about the victim, not so much the threat of violence.
I’m not wrong. You, my friend, are copy/pasting from the google search preview from "MyLawQuestions.com" - which is, well, not disreputable or anything, but designed to distill things down to a basic level of understanding. It is what it is.

Based on these sources, below, I am going to label myself the exact opposite of wrong:

18 U.S. Code Chapter 41 - EXTORTION AND THREATS
18 U.S. Code § 873 - Blackmail
Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

All other sub-chapters of 18 USC 41 refer to threats of violence or demands of ransom. Erego, I concluded, rightly I think, that Blackmail is specifically NOT the threat of violence but rather the threat of revealing embarassing or compromising information.

But you know, what's one source over another, so:

Miriam Webster:
extort

ex·tort | \ ik-ˈstȯrt \
extorted; extorting; extorts
: to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power :

blackmail

black·mail | \ ˈblak-ˌmāl \
1: a tribute anciently exacted on the Scottish border by plundering chiefs in exchange for immunity from pillage
[this definition may explain why modern-day blackmail is sometimes conflated with threats of violence]
2a: extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure or criminal prosecution

From Lexico (Oxford English):
extort
VERB
  • Obtain (something) by force, threats, or other unfair means.
blackmail
NOUN
  • The action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
Oxford Learner's Dictionaries (you know, for kids):
extortion
noun
the crime of making somebody give you something by threatening them
blackmail
noun
the crime of demanding money from a person by threatening to tell somebody else a secret about them

Unless Aiden is threatening to release those classroom pictures of Sophia exposing herself, he's not committing blackmail. And, duh, silly me, he doesn't have those photos, does he?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I’m not wrong. You, my friend, are copy/pasting from the google search preview from "MyLawQuestions.com" - which is, well, not disreputable or anything, but designed to distill things down to a basic level of understanding. It is what it is.

Based on these sources, below, I am going to label myself the exact opposite of wrong:

Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

All other sub-chapters of 18 USC 41 refer to threats of violence or demands of ransom. Erego, I concluded, rightly I think, that Blackmail is specifically NOT the threat of violence but rather the threat of revealing embarassing or compromising information.

Miriam Webster:
extort

ex·tort | \ ik-ˈstȯrt \

blackmail

1: a tribute anciently exacted on the Scottish border by plundering chiefs in exchange for immunity from pillage
[this definition may explain why modern-day blackmail is sometimes conflated with threats of violence]
2a: extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure or criminal prosecution

extort
VERB
blackmail
NOUN
  • The action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
extortion
noun
blackmail
noun
the crime of demanding money from a person by threatening to tell somebody else a secret about them

Unless Aiden is threatening to release those classroom pictures of Sophia exposing herself, he's not committing blackmail. And, duh, silly me, he doesn't have those photos, does he?
Although what Aiden did is more towards extortion than blackmail, L&P used the word blackmail which is why most people are saying blackmail to describe the scene. But both are similar in nature as both words require coercion for it to take place.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Miriam Webster:
extort

ex·tort | \ ik-ˈstȯrt \

blackmail

extort
VERB
blackmail
NOUN
extortion
noun
blackmail
noun

Blackmail is a form of extortion. Aiden is commiting multiple forms of extortion including blackmail, but more so he is running a "Protection Scheme".

Extortion = Getting some benefit via coercion.
Coersion = Getting someone to do something they do not want to do willingly.

There are 3 main forms of extortion, and extortion comes in many forms little nearly harmless kinds to brutal kinds.

1) Blackmail.

Examples of blackmail:

Minor: "If you do not wash the dishes for me then I will tell mom you were smoking cigarettes. You will be grounded."
Major: "If you don't pay for my college dad I will tell mom about that affair you had with the babysitter!"

2) Protection

Examples of protection:
Minor: "Give me your lunch money or I will beat you up kiddo."
Major: "It would be terrible if your business burned down. Would you like to buy some fire insurance off me and my associates?"

3) Ransom

Examples of ransom:

Minor: "I have locked your PlayStation in the closet until your room is clean!"
Major: "Your child has been kidnapped. Pay me if you want him back."

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for sharing!

There you go, pages and pages of theories for what turns out to be a "simple" bug. :D
He sure knows how to keep us busy!

Not to be pedantic, but I wonder at what point of the discussion the missing instructions were supposed to appear
Python:
ai "Come to our hang-out place later after school!"
"Sophia didn't like that at all and wondered what he was up to."
s "Why?"
ai "There, you'll learn your next task."
s "And why can't you just tell me now?"
ai "'Cause I haven't decided yet. I need some time to think, ya know?"
ai "It's not that easy considering the variety of possible great tasks for you *grin*!"
s "*Sigh.* Goddammit! OK, but I'll only come if we're alone there! Without your buddies!"
ai "Sure."
"Sophia didn't believe Aiden. She knew he'll probaby still have his buddies with him because he's too scared to be alone!"
"Sophia had a queasy feeling about being alone with his gang again."
Probably it's before the "*Sigh.* Goddammit!" where he asks for the dress.
Sure that makes a lot more sense, it is still strange on a different way, though.
I mean, Aiden doesn't know yet what task will be ("variety of possible great tasks ") but he apparently asks for a very specific dress :unsure:

And while bugs always happens, when we said that the released felt rushed maybe we were not that wrong. The animations obviously monopolized the development and probably also the attention for the other aspects of the game.
He may not have asked for a specific dress. Probably he just gav her one or two criteria that Sophia would hav to follow. e.g. the smart but sexy business suit for the 4th task.

Reactions: xxxorro and nexer

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Blackmail is a form of extortion. Aiden is commiting multiple forms of extortion including blackmail, but more so he is running a "Protection Scheme".

Extortion = Getting some benefit via coercion.
Coersion = Getting someone to do something they do not want to do willingly.

There are 3 main forms of extortion, and extortion comes in many forms little nearly harmless kinds to brutal kinds.

1) Blackmail.

Examples of blackmail:

Minor: "If you do not wash the dishes for me then I will tell mom you were smoking cigarettes. You will be grounded."
Major: "If you don't pay for my college dad I will tell mom about that affair you had with the babysitter!"

2) Protection

Examples of protection:
Minor: "Give me your lunch money or I will beat you up kiddo."
Major: "It would be terrible if your business burned down. Would you like to buy some fire insurance off me and my associates?"

3) Ransom

Examples of ransom:

Minor: "I have locked your PlayStation in the closet until your room is clean!"
Major: "Your child has been kidnapped. Pay me if you want him back."
I disagree: There is no threat from Aiden to reveal compromising information. Aiden is doing none of what you list under blackmail. Protection schemes are coverd by the definitions of extortion I provided. Your ransom examples both fall under the definition(s) of extortion. I'm comfortable with my sources and interpretation, take it or leave it I guess.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Miriam Webster:
extort

ex·tort | \ ik-ˈstȯrt \

blackmail

extort
VERB
blackmail
NOUN
extortion
noun
blackmail
noun

Do you really need me to start quoting several other sources stating how Blackmail can be many things, one of them being the threat of physical harm to make the victim do something for them?

Cambridge Dictionary;

"the act of getting money from people or forcing them to do something by threatening to tell a secret of theirs or to harm them"

"the act of threatening to harm someone or someone's reputation unless the person does as you say, or a payment made to someone who has threatened to harm you or your reputation if you fail to pay the person."

"a situation in which threats are made to harm a person or organization if they do not do something such as give someone money."

Wikipedia (granted, not the best source in some cases);

"Blackmail is an act of coercion using the threat of revealing or publicizing either substantially true or false information about a person or people unless certain demands are met. It is often damaging information, and it may be revealed to family members or associates rather than to the general public. These acts can also involve using threats of physical, mental or emotional harm, or of criminal prosecution, against the victim or someone close to the victim. It is normally carried out for personal gain, most commonly of position, money, or property."

The second you started quoting U.S Code had me pretty much lost, because whatever the meaning might be in the U.S., it certainly doesn't have to be the same in every other country on this planet, which is why I feel like there might be cultural differences here. You can literally find a million different definitions on the internet. Some would support what you said, others would support what I said.

So yeah, I'd say you've proven that it's not entirely clear what it is or isn't. But going back to the original reason for the discussion, my point still stands that what's going on between Aiden and Sophia certainly is not a simple "deal" as mentioned by another forum user who denied the fact that it is Blackmail (or as in your quoted definitions extortion).

My apologies for straight up calling what you said previously wrong. Guess it's not that simple.

Reactions: hzjujk

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
What do I expect for this update? Aiden renegotiates assignments with Sophia by reducing the number of tasks left in exchange to make a show for the boys there. Maybe 2 tasks less for showing her breasts and 2 less to make a threesome grope. Anyway, Aiden can get the same by raising level of threats to her son. Maybe, Sophia could relive this scene but this time collaborating much more.

SEE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
What do I expect for this update? Aiden renegotiates assignments with Sophia by reducing the number of tasks left in exchange to make a show for the boys there. Maybe 2 tasks less for showing her breasts and 2 less to make a threesome grope. Anyway, Aiden can get the same by raising level of threats to her son. Maybe, Sophia could relive this scene but this time collaborating much more.

SEE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha. Optimistic are we? I wish something like this would happen, but I have learned from others here that optimism is often a loosing strategy with this game. To bad I'm in love with the MC, otherwise I would have ditched it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes