Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hopefully we get an update this month. And I agree with the general consisous here, we don't need animation and movie like scenes. The game is fine as it is and the story & the suspense is what keeps people coming back to the game. So focus should be on that. Other things are fine as they are.
He can put animations into his novel. The problem is that he needs to plan for it in advance and not put it in during the update production. If he wants to put animations in for the evening event, he should be working with his "animator" now with the scenes instead of waiting for the day of the event or during the event. But if he is working on it with someone training him, then IMO, he's better off without the animations.

I don't think it's the story as there are some excellent story plots with certain characters and pairs, but the story is unbalanced right now considering some of the actions that took place already. Ex: The second side job. Plus, it would help if you read some of L&P's rational thoughts on why some of the events took place like they. Ex: The second side job. In many people's eyes, it doesn't make sense. But, IMO, It's what keeps people coming back is the artwork. I believe that keeps him afloat right now as his artwork is very good.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Re-re-read the posts. His assertion is that the Aiden path is necessary to corrupt Sophia. I disagreed. Sophia is being swayed on the non-Aiden paths just fine without being diminished as a character.

The proof will be - each path will provide the desired results without having played the other paths.

Read more carefully next time and don't let your desired fetishes cloud your comprehensive abilities

Or expect to be replied to. :)
Re-re-re-re-re-re-read the thread Macarena, que tu cuerpo es para darle alegría y cosa buena. Most people complain about the slowness of some paths where we only have fabrics touches. Aiden is the one who increases Sophia's lust the most. I think Aiden was the fourth most voted character, so he is and important character for patreons. You can't delete because you don't like him. A respect for Aiden work.

Patricia has corrupted Sophia plenty. Even got her naked. You don't get yhe blueballing if you don't play the tasks
Aiden groped Sophia's boobs pinched her nipple and put his cock in her back, among many other things. He also made Sofia think of her cock and she liked it. He is the one who does the most by far. That's what it's all about, she is doing his tasks to her dislike but in the end she will like it.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Re-re-re-re-re-re-read the thread Macarena, que tu cuerpo es para darle alegría y cosa buena. Most people complain about the slowness of some paths where we only have fabrics touches. Aiden is the one who increases Sophia's lust the most. I think Aiden was the fourth most voted character, so he is and important character for patreons. You can't delete because you don't like him. A respect for Aiden work.
Aiden was third in the poll. But poll popularity has nothng to do with importance. Liam, pretty much if not last in the poll, is still on the most important characters in the game. He puts a roof over Sophia's head, and pays for many of her nice things.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Re-re-read the posts. His assertion is that the Aiden path is necessary to corrupt Sophia. I disagreed. Sophia is being swayed on the non-Aiden paths just fine without being diminished as a character.

The proof will be - each path will provide the desired results without having played the other paths.

Read more carefully next time and don't let your desired fetishes cloud your comprehensive abilities

Or expect to be replied to. :)
Some of us just like the blackmail. It's the fantasy of having a beautiful, sophisticated woman doing things she wouldn't normally do voluntarily. It's even better when it starts to escalate. I've defended its' inclusion in some depth, on numerous occasions. Personally, I could quite happily play this without BOTH the side jobs, several, make that MANY secondary characters & ALL of the incest. I don't call for incest to be taken away, even though I am drum-banging, cymbal-clashing, trumpet-blowing anti-incest in RL. I leave it alone as much as possible in the VN, while respecting the kinks of those fans who play those routes, in a spirit of "to each their own". It's all erotic fantasy, fairy-tales for adults, as I've said now for the umpteenth time.

Blackmail, as I keep saying, is a regular aspect of corruption games. Incest could be seen as another & players like myself knew that it would be present before starting AWAM. This is another reason I don't fill comments with incest-driven outrage. Make no mistake, what we've had so far is 'blackmail-lite', yet still it is widely panned. My POV is that I don't care whether other paths would sufficiently corrupt the MC, as the choice has been made to include, (totally avoidable now) blackmail & nor do I want Sophia looking forward to the tasks, or enjoying them too much. That suits me & my only potential regret is that we'll very probably never see the later tasks.

So 'blackmail diminishes Sophia', what do you honestly think incest does, make her a more wonderful, well-rounded human being? Speaking for myself, I would rather have her, good woman that she is, coerced into doing things against her inclinations than have her voluntarily jump into bed with her own flesh & blood.

I recommend the Mafia solution, surreal as it is & await the triumphalism of the anti-blackmail lobby with interest.

Last edited:

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
If you look at the last few Aiden events, they've been the slow, bloated ones, as Sophia has to do some logic gymnastics to do the tasks. If it wasn't for Aiden, we could have had the updates months ago. Even now, he's delaying the Dylan/Amber event. So we could actually get content with the important characters faster without the tasks.
soon it would be that they would still just hold hands and go to the cinema...

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Aiden was third in the poll. But poll popularity has nothng to do with importance. Liam, pretty much if not last in the poll, is still on the most important characters in the game. He puts a roof over Sophia's head, and pays for many of her nice things.
So more in my favor, the developer is the one who gives importance to Aiden. He knows better than anyone where each character is. The conversation started because someone said that he would eliminate Aiden, so the poll is very important when it comes to arguing. It is very daring to say that he would eliminate the third most voted character.

If you go to the first post you can see the genre:
(3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Shota, )

I read it and expected to see corruption and everything else . You can accept or not even inside the game.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So more in my favor, the developer is the one who gives importance to Aiden. He knows better than anyone where each character is. The conversation started because someone said that he would eliminate Aiden, so the poll is very important when it comes to arguing. It is very daring to say that he would eliminate the third most voted character.

If you go to the first post you can see the genre:
(3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Shota, )

I read it and expected to see corruption and everything else . You can accept or not even inside the game.
well, he's 4th. :unsure::p:ROFLMAO:

1652051702217.png 1652051727693.png 1652051745998.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sophia looks really weird in this image. Is this supposed to be an animation? Also, if there's an animation in progress.. god help us all. lol
I think she looks fine.

I just don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with stockings that women have to wear them in every scene. That outfit/skirt doesn't work with stockings.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I think she looks fine.
Maybe it's just me, but something doesn't look right with her top and face. Kind of... fuzzy. Or pixelated? Having a hard time explaining it. :unsure:

I just don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with stockings that women have to wear them in every scene. That outfit/skirt doesn't work with stockings.
Not like I had a say in it! :p

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia looks really weird in this image. Is this supposed to be an animation? Also, if there's an animation in progress.. god help us all. lol
Well there's a post up on the Patreon site from 8/5/22 entitled "Sophia 1st time real animated" as shown by joaco96 above. It could be showing something of the beginning of what she has to do at the gang HQ meeting, even though the hand is still on the hip at this point. This could possibly win back a lot of favour for L&P. It may help to silence the animation delay critics, of which I was one. That doesn't include the anti-blackmail fans, of course. [I surmise they won't want to see it, on principle].

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think she looks fine.

You're right, it doesn't, because of the slit on the left thigh. Fashion advice is another area in which the fans could provide assistance to the Dev.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes