capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
You do realize that he's went from 1/3rd PD updates with 800-900 renders to event-based updates which have 100-200 renders each, yes? The amount of content is almost cut into half while taking the same amount of development time. So no, this is everything but great. At this pace it will take more than 2 years for a single day to be completed.

Also, when this update releases, it's gonna be more than 6 months while having much less unique renders compared to last years updates. It might look like we're at approximately ~650 renders in 6+ months after 0.160 release, but reality is that many of these renders have been reused, making the actual unqiue render count probably more like ~400. Reason for that, in my opinion, is to obfuscate the fact that there is no helper for animations, so L&P is doing the usual. Lying to people to get away with his nonsense.
pew

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Since there are only over 100 images, I believe it will be finished by the end of next week. Anything beyond that would be procrastination.
My guess is 20% per day on "Art edited with PS", and after that 10-20% per day on "Programming&Translation". 10-15 days.

Seeing that his numbers on Patreon won't even get anywhere near the ~2300 from last month, I'd assume that they'll drop even further if this update really turns out to have barely over 100 renders. It's a laughable amount of content for such a long wait and not worth paying for, imo.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the real question will be whether this mini-update, like the animations is even worth it. We've already had members question why Aiden is meeting up with Sophia at all, and not handled with a phone call
The real question is how big will be a very long event?
3 years ago a very short event was around 30 renders.Now-more than 100 renders.
So very long event-more than 1000 renders?

Reactions: RockSpice

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The real question is how big will be a very long event?
3 years ago a very short event was around 30 renders.Now-more than 100 renders.
So very long event-more than 1000 renders?
Considering the ranch event is the entire PD15, that could be in the high hundreds. But it's a Patricia event, so the chance of nudity, say by stopping by a lake and doing some skinny dipping or something is high. And also being a Patricia event, there's no long-winded exposition about how she shouldn't be aroused - she's pretty much already reconcilied that with her. And Sophia will be out in the middle of nowhere, so it doesn't risk her job like other paths do. So that will keep the render count of unnecessary dialogue down

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
You do realize that he's went from 1/3rd PD updates with 800-900 renders to event-based updates which have 100-200 renders each, yes? The amount of content is almost cut into half while taking the same amount of development time. So no, this is everything but great. At this pace it will take more than 2 years for a single day to be completed.

Also, when this update releases, it's gonna be more than 6 months while having much less unique renders compared to last years updates. It might look like we're at approximately ~650 renders in 6+ months after 0.161 release (which is still ~200 renders short compared to last years 0.150 update, and that took "only" 5 months, by the way), but reality is that many of these renders have been reused, making the actual unqiue render count probably more like ~400. Reason for that, in my opinion, is to obfuscate the fact that there is no helper for animations, so L&P is doing the usual. Lying to people to get away with his nonsense.
Apparently L&P has broken the fans of the game sarcasm meters, also.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
I think the real question will be whether this mini-update, like the animations is even worth it. We've already had members question why Aiden is meeting up with Sophia at all, and not handled with a phone call
Sophia is afraid of a possible recording.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Considering the ranch event is the entire PD15, that could be in the high hundreds. But it's a Patricia event, so the chance of nudity, say by stopping by a lake and doing some skinny dipping or something is high. And also being a Patricia event, there's no long-winded exposition about how she shouldn't be aroused - she's pretty much already reconcilied that with her. And Sophia will be out in the middle of nowhere, so it doesn't risk her job like other paths do. So that will keep the render count of unnecessary dialogue down
that event will be a Brokeback Mountain with Patricia and Sophie!!! :love:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes