Apr 13, 2022
yeah I completely agree with you he didn't target any character but Why don't Ellie and Dylan be equal when it comes to story progression? Isn't Sophia the mother of both Ellie and Dylan? In the story, Ellie makes very fast progress with Sophia but Dylan is unable to. Why?

Since the beginning of the story, Sophia has repeatedly told like Sam is her son but she is move more romantic with Sam. I think Sophia and Dylan's real storyline in the story is not the beginning yet.
Yes, Just to kiss his mother, dylan had to work hard, while sam got it easily, is this fair for a son?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
yeah I completely agree with you he didn't target any character but Why don't Ellie and Dylan be equal when it comes to story progression? Isn't Sophia the mother of both Ellie and Dylan? In the story, Ellie makes very fast progress with Sophia but Dylan is unable to. Why?

Since the beginning of the story, Sophia has repeatedly told like Sam is her son but she is move more romantic with Sam. I think Sophia and Dylan's real storyline in the story is not the beginning yet.
Perhaps L&P has enough authenticity left that relationships don't move at the same pace because they don't in RL, whatever form they may take & that includes incestuous liaisons. This isn't a competition to see who can extra-maritally fuck Sophia first. I can recall when it was an erotic adult VN. Sometimes it still resembles one & that's good. Sophia's children are not starting from the same point as people who aren't her blood relatives, which would be true even if this was actually some form of race.

This whole story is due to take place within 30 playable days & we assume Sophia will have multiple sexual encounters. If we ignore the actual speed of updates, where the curent estimate for the game's end is in the RL 2050s or 60s, her corruption is moving at warp speed, given how she was at the start. This corruption factor should, IMO, be set against Sophia's own character, not measured by who did what & how fast they achieved 'something'. It definitely shouldn't be a case of, 'I was intimate with Ellie in the shower, so I'd better give Dylan a BJ, because I have to treat my kids equally'. It's not a mother's "to do list". Enough credibility has already gone & we surely don't need to lose more.

Every year I say something like this.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Look a little deeper. Sophia is a biology teacher, so will know in more detail than most the diseases like porphyria and mental retardation that result from consanguinous incest. So Dylan is at a severe handicap when it comes to pursuing Sophia. Sam also has the advantage of being a rock musician, which happens to be one of Sophia's weaknesses.

The approach between Ellie and Dylan is also entirely different. Dylan is very grabby at the start, whereas I don't recall Ellie even trying to touch Sophia until the second shower. And that was something as innocuous as washing Sophia's hair, as opposed to Dylan attempting to grope Sophia's butt in one of his early events.

Ellie has made a concerted effort that anything that happens between the women stays between the women. It's also always in a safe space like the bathroom, or the backyard.
Yes, Just to kiss his mother, dylan had to work hard, while sam got it easily, is this fair for a son?
Dylan didn't work hard ... he asked for a kiss on the cheek, then cheated so he could get it on the lips. It's not called an insidious kiss for no reason

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I hope motherfucker sam changes his target to ellie not sophia, because the scene is not too fair for dylan, sam gets a kiss from sophia, while dylan has to work hard. The author was very unfair to Dylan, of which Dylan is Sophia's son.
Dylan is awkward, clumsy, and creepy.

Sam is so smooth, like a 20 year old Scotch.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Perhaps L&P has enough authenticity left that relationships don't move at the same pace because they don't in RL, whatever form they may take & that includes incestuous liaisons. This isn't a competition to see who can extra-maritally fuck Sophia first. I can recall when it was an erotic adult VN. Sometimes it still resembles one & that's good. Sophia's children are not starting from the same point as people who aren't her blood relatives, which would be true even if this was actually some form of race.

This whole story is due to take place within 30 playable days & we assume Sophia will have multiple sexual encounters. If we ignore the actual speed of updates, where the curent estimate for the game's end is in the RL 2050s or 60s, her corruption is moving at warp speed, given how she was at the start. This corruption factor should, IMO, be set against Sophia's own character, not measured by who did what & how fast they achieved 'something'. It definitely shouldn't be a case of, 'I was intimate with Ellie in the shower, so I'd better give Dylan a BJ, because I have to treat my kids equally'. It's not a mother's "to do list". Enough credibility has already gone & we surely don't need to lose more.

Every year I say something like this.....
I agree with you that relationships move at different speeds. Still, my thought or argument is based on L&P's thoughts that incestuous liaison, as you put it, can only be accomplished if the person, Sophia, is corrupted. However, if we compare the two corruption stories so far with Dylan and Ellie, we can see very little corruption based on the story's context and not the point system he uses with Ellie. Also, you have to consider how the reader chose their path. Are they skipping paths to their liking or are they playing it unchained? You can definitely see the level of corruption she has if you play the novel unchained.

I'm not asking for a one-to-one ratio on who gets what and when, as that would make very little sense. Instead, I'm looking at how L&P should have applied that statement to the story. Right now, this is how I see the character progression using a simplistic line with Sophia.

Currently:
Liam > Ellie > Female Cast (Corruption) > or = Patricia > or = Male Cast (Aiden) (Corruption) > Sam > or = Dylan

IMO, it should look more like this based on L&P's comment about incest, which factors in the slight female advantage.
Liam > Female Cast (Corruption) > Ellie and Patricia > or = Male Cast (Aiden) (Corruption) > Sam > or = Dylan

If corruption is the driving force behind the incestual part, it won't make sense where Ellie ended up in the story. Right now, it feels that the incestual part for corruption is only being applied to Dylan and not really Ellie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree with you that relationships move at different speeds. Still, my thought or argument is based on L&P's thoughts that incestuous liaison, as you put it, can only be accomplished if the person, Sophia, is corrupted. However, if we compare the two corruption stories so far with Dylan and Ellie, we can see very little corruption based on the story's context and not the point system he uses with Ellie. Also, you have to consider how the reader chose their path. Are they skipping paths to their liking or are they playing it unchained? You can definitely see the level of corruption she has if you play the novel unchained.

I'm not asking for a one-to-one ratio on who gets what and when, as that would make very little sense. Instead, I'm looking at how L&P should have applied that statement to the story. Right now, this is how I see the character progression using a simplistic line with Sophia.

Currently:
Liam > Ellie > Female Cast (Corruption) > or = Patricia > or = Male Cast (Aiden) (Corruption) > Sam > or = Dylan

IMO, it should look more like this based on L&P's comment about incest, which factors in the slight female advantage.
Liam > Female Cast (Corruption) > Ellie and Patricia > or = Male Cast (Aiden) (Corruption) > Sam > or = Dylan

If corruption is the driving force behind the incestual part, it won't make sense where Ellie ended up in the story. Right now, it feels that the incestual part for corruption is only being applied to Dylan and not really Ellie.
That's why I make the point about consanguinity. In terms of the potential as to why incest is a taboo in the first place, it's the long known cause of disease and retardation in offspring. Since Sophia can't have offspring with Ellie and Patricia, it's less of a taboo.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That's why I make the point about consanguinity. In terms of the potential as to why incest is a taboo in the first place, it's the long known cause of disease and retardation in offspring. Since Sophia can't have offspring with Ellie and Patricia, it's less of a taboo.
Less of a Taboo, maybe. But it is still incest at the end of the day.

Apr 13, 2022
If dylan is not someone who can be with sophia, why did the author make the title "a wife and mother". Here I feel sorry for dylan, why did dylan's character be removed, sophia and liam's children are only ellie. Dylan is a stepson in this family story.

Apr 13, 2022
At sophia's age, she can't have any more children, that's just your excuse, team sam bastards.

Apr 13, 2022
Why did the author make the title "a wife and mother" if his son was not noticed like her was paying attention to other people's children.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At sophia's age, she can't have any more children, that's just your excuse, team sam bastards.
Incorrect. She's only 38, so there's still time yet. It will be increasingly difficult for her to conceive, especially once she hits 40 and might need IVF, but it's still possible.

Also, I'm not Team Sam. I don't play his route either, I just acknowledge he has advantages with Sophia over Dylan.

Apr 13, 2022
Incorrect. She's only 38, so there's still time yet. It will be increasingly difficult for her to conceive, especially once she hits 40 and might need IVF, but it's still possible.

Also, I'm not Team Sam. I don't play his route either, I just acknowledge he has advantages with Sophia over Dylan.
It's not about sex, it's about the relationship between a mother and her son, I feel that Sophia loves Sam more than Dylan, who is her own son. Who was born of her pussy fucking. It's not fair to Dylan.

Reactions: mexican22

Serreos

May 28, 2020
Well, I have to transfer my save file from game 1 to game 2 ... and game 1 stops at 0.155 and game 2 start from 0.160. That's right?
I can find only 0.150 . That's right ?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes