Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can we all agree that Dylan is the worst, can we?? :cautious:

on the other hand, Sam is the best :giggle:
Nope. We'll never all agree. Personally I think Jules is the best, but I'm probably the only one that thinks so. I also don't play the Sam route for much the same reasons I don't play the Dylan route - early on, they're both just grabby, which puts me off and are both just much of a muchness. It's only the Ellie and Patricia routes that for me are fun right out of the gates.

That we can choose who we like is I think one of the games greatest strengths. And that I can play an only slightly corrupt but still quite intelligent and strong-willed Sophia, while players of the Dylan route will leave her hopeless and broken if one completes all 12 of Aiden's tasks.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Please anyone here, pass it on to the author. The first person who could make Sophia have an affair, was her own son. Please, more sophia and dylan scenes. fck sam, fck aiden and others. Sophia only belongs to Dylan alone.
calm down bro, If you look at your comments and other Dylan fans posts I get a laugh. Because I hope you forgot Sam and Aiden made so much progress with Sophia than Dylan. yeah I agree, Dylan is the main and most popular character in the story, but when it comes to the progress in the story, Dylan is a big zero character and he makes less than 5% progress with Sophia compared to the other characters in each event.:devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL:

There are many examples of Dylan's character has no effect on the story.

1. First of all, Dylan fans must continue the Sophia and Dylan route, That means they must play Aiden's blackmail route. Otherwise they would not be able to play or continue the path of Sophia and Dylan.;):ROFLMAO: But Sam has no such problem.:love:

2. If Dylan is to make less than 5% progress, Dylan's turn is only after sam, Aiden, 2nd side job and other paths have been made much progress with Sophia. poor boy Dylan.:cry::ROFLMAO::PogChamp::WutFace:

3. In the story Dylan has no romantic route:cry::devilish: but sam's route is a complete romantic route.:love::LOL:

4. Blackmail is the biggest and most corruption part and route of the story. Aiden is more important in the story than so Dylan.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

5. Dylan route is an incest route, just like the route in other normal adult games, There is no interest or exclusivity in his path.:cry::FacePalm:

6.Dylan must mention his talent, This is an important aspect of Dylan's route, as he must make progress , whether through begging or sex education near Sophia.But Sam has no such problem. Because Sophia has already accepted Sam as her partner and she wants to be romantic with him.:love: But looser Dylan has no such luck.:LUL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

If we go looking for the story, we can list Dylan's poor things. poooooooooor dylan, poooooooooooooooooooooooor Dylan's fans.:ROFLMAO::LOL::WutFace::PogChamp::LUL::cry::cry:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Not to get too far off topic, but this is a troupe I'd like to see game get away from. It's lazy how often devs use the excuse that it's easier for a woman to cheat with another woman, rather than a man. Obviously this isn't unique to L&P, it's just something that happens way too often in corruption games.
It's interesting to get a woman's perspective on this. I have tended to assume that penetration plus the risk of pregnancy (obviously of neither partner is on contraception) wpi;d make it a bigger deal for a woman t cha

Reactions: roro

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
:ROFLMAO: hahhh...Can't stop laughing after reading the comments from Dylan fans and Sam fans in the last few pages!... ah crazy I am! :ROFLMAO:
Liam: " enough boys! now Get your motherfucking ass up out my house and stop talking about my wife, okay?" :LOL:

A serious question: is anyone a Liam fan here? play the Good Wife route ?:whistle::LOL:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
It's interesting to get a woman's perspective on this. I have tended to assume that penetration plus the risk of pregnancy (obviously of neither partner is on contraception) wpi;d make it a bigger deal for a woman t cha
NOT A WOMANS perspective - risk pregnancy aside, putting my PP into a hole seems as grotesque as accepting an alien object into ones body. Sorry, but I an imagine disgusting holes where I would never put a PP in.

Shota team

May 15, 2022
We need more young boys.....

Note Sofia spent time with them playing games with them, this is already a hint of what could be next
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Undoubtedly this is the best part of the game

We'll see, Queen Sophia's love for sam bitches only lasts a moment. But Queen Sophia's love as a mother to King Dylan is forever, enjoy browww sheeeeessshhhh
Sofia will be ours, don't try to fight it

Why did the author make the title "a wife and mother" if his son was not noticed like her was paying attention to other people's children.
and mother will fall like Carthage, we will use her for educational purposes.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes