moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I don't know why so many people want Dylan more?? I like the Aiden Path and I like Sam more than Dylan as well. It's just an opinion, mine. Not judging want others want. That's why we can chose want Path we want to play. If you're don't Aiden Path, them don't bother with the Next update.
It doesn't matter if it's Sam or Dylan
I just want the update to go fast

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
so if this is just an Aiden event and Morello's option, in what way will Sophia be nude in this one? :)
It will probably work the same way task 3 works in two parts. First, continue the blackmail from the classroom, then follow up with a show in the alleyway hideout, like the Art class. That would be my guess. But if you choose Morello, you will most likely get to see Aiden's ass kicked around with his wannabe junior mafia gang by Morello's men.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
While we're all here arguing about dylan or sam, I have a feeling why L&P is going to turn us all upside down. Meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if Sophie gets pregnant from potential partners and tricks Liam into saying she wants another baby. because liam told sophie he wanted to have a baby

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
It will probably work the same way task 3 works in two parts. First, continue the blackmail from the classroom, then follow up with a show in the alleyway hideout, like the Art class. That would be my guess. But if you choose Morello, you will most likely get to see Aiden's ass kicked around with his wannabe junior mafia gang by Morello's men.
ok but show in what way? strip all the way? just the boobs? groping? remember, it has to be realistic as L&P says :giggle:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so if this is just an Aiden event and Morello's option, in what way will Sophia be nude in this one? :)
I don't believe there's any indication there's going to be nudity at all. This mini-update is hardly big enough to be task #5, especially since it's ad hoc and was unannounced.
While we're all here arguing about dylan or sam, I have a feeling why L&P is going to turn us all upside down. Meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if Sophie gets pregnant from potential partners and tricks Liam into saying she wants another baby. because liam told sophie he wanted to have a baby
Well questions are going to be raised if Sophia gets pregnant, and her and Liam haven't had sex in weeks. But then, it was said a while ago that the Filthy route is the bad ending. I imagine especially if one follows Aiden's tasks to the end.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Well questions are going to be raised if Sophia gets pregnant, and her and Liam haven't had sex in weeks. But then, it was said a while ago that the Filthy route is the bad ending. I imagine especially if one follows Aiden's tasks to the end.
could be with liam after getting pregnant from potential partner then no questions

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The other reason Patricia is a better corruption route besides more nudity is that at the end of the day, even if Liam kicks Sophia out of the house, she loses her job at the school, etc, etc, Patricia can just invite her to live with her at the Turner mansion and Sophia can become a woman of leisure.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I don't believe there's any indication there's going to be nudity at all. This mini-update is hardly big enough to be task #5, especially since it's ad hoc and was unannounced.

By "bad" you mean what precisely? She will turn into a slut? Die? Cause' if she'll turn into a slut there I'm playing that route.

Reactions: Goga011

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Nothing will happen in this update. Maybe Sophia will find out about the fifth task, or maybe not. Don Morello's men will teach Aiden a lesson, Sophia's blackmail will end and everyone will be gone, and we'll be left with another mystical scene at the end of this update.

After 12 tasks, Sophia will be devastated and will not return to her previous life. The mildest option for her is Sydrom Sztocholmski. And the worst option for her is to become a turbo whore, mentally broken and physically sex toy, Aiden's slave. But someone said L&P said it wouldn't happen?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
After 12 tasks, Sophia will be devastated and will not return to her previous life. The mildest option for her is Sydrom Sztocholmski. And the worst option for her is to become a turbo whore, mentally broken and physically sex toy, Aiden's slave. But someone said L&P said it wouldn't happen?
It won't happen because we'll never see the 12 tasks completed, not that I believe this would happen anyway. People have trauma in their lives, (& up to the point of me writing this, the tasks have not been particularly traumatic) & they have no choice but to carry on. Why do you assume Sophia won't? [There's always a chance of degradation but in life there's always a chance of anything]. All the games I've played where the MC has turned into a bimbo on a leash, been mutated with piercings, implants & tattoos, ended up dressed as a cat, or paraded around pregnant but naked, part of a harem etc., etc., I've voluntarily left behind, because I'm all grown up now.

Some corruption games have fairly repellant endings but often these are amongst a number of alternatives. If incest is discovered by Sophia's husband, other family, colleagues, friends etc., that's when the devastation to mental health will really occur, not to mention the end of the marriage, career, lifestyle & so on. It's something that the boys calling for Dylan fucking his own mother & even making her pregnant seem to ignore, possibly because they've never had family & work responsibilities, or had to take these into account in decisions about sexual adventures, presuming they've had any. If, however, they now represent L&P's main paying & target audience, I suppose all bets could be off.

Again, it's not worth considering too much, because like the tasks, we'll never reach that point. I say this primarily not to criticise but owing to the facts that the Dev steadfastly refuses to either speed up, or even discuss a timescale of several decades & what his plans are for this, IMO, make my assumptions logical.

I expect, or at least hope, that L&P will handle the sequences of events somewhat realistically & as an adult writer. There have been several indications that this is by no means certain but that's why I said "hope."

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
la versión Ver. 0.161 ya la tiene terminada, es mas, me arriesgaría a decir que la termino junto con la 0.160. (o quizá haya dividido la 0.160 en dos para luego lanzarla como ver 0.161) especula con su lanzamiento, el muchacho sabe hacer su trabajo bien por el.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
version Ver. 0.161 is already finished, what's more, I would risk saying that I finished it together with 0.160. (or maybe he has divided the 0.160 in two and then cast it as see 0.161) speculate with his throw, the boy knows how to do his job well for him.
(Google translator)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes