Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
more interesting how big will be the Dylan/Amber event :unsure: :unsure:
Considering it's getting cut into by Aiden, I doubt the Dylan/Amber event will be big. What I do find curious is that unlike the chicken fight, it doesn't look like Sam or Sophia will be involved in this event.

Hell, for all we know it could be at the Robinson's house, and we'll see Amber's bedroom while Dylan is "looking for Sam".

Personally I'm more curious as to what Jules' bedroom looks like, but I doubt we'll get to see it, unless Dylan does some snooping around.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
even though, it's better to have quick ones that take only 1 month for DEV rather than waiting for 4,5,6 months like before. If he keeps this rate there's nothing to complain about. This one seems to focus only in Aiden's event
Is that also true when the amount of content (renders) produced within 5-6 weeks is far less compared to the amount of content (renders) L&P was able to produce within a month, back when we still had 1/3rd PD updates?

Or in numbers: 850~ renders within ~5 months compared to now approximately 100-150 renders in 5-6 weeks. You do the math and then tell me there's nothing to complain about for those supporting him financially when the amount of renders produced per day is constantly dropping and the estimated timeframe for a finished game is getting closer to an entire century as the years go by.

850 renders in 5 months = ~5.6 renders per day
150 renders in 6 weeks = ~3.6 renders per day

Would actually result in 3.5 renders per day, but I went with 40 days instead, assuming that release is around the 22nd of May. Numbers could be even lower if the render count turns out to be less than 150. So yeah, that's a much slower production rate.

I'd say patrons sure do have a reason to complain, especially seeing that the numbers are only going down, and never up. Sorry, I'm basically stuck in a loop saying the same thing, but I really can't understand posts like yours.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
what's up with this new user thing? so you are new you can't talk? you need to have 500 posts where you diss the author to talk on this forum ? is that what you saying? Or is it your only argument ?

Im not new, lets say that some admins here are working hard to favor toxic people.
I just welcomed you, if you feel called into question for something else it's your problem.

but it's just very strange that you attacked a user as the first post

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So you welcome people laughing at them ?

I don't judge, not my job or my habit / hobby. I'm just disappointed that the place where i used to discuss story development became so toxic
Trust me, the laughter is not at you. With every new user we see ourselves from years back. Also, the never ending circle of recurring rants like yours. No need to take offense.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes