smog01

Apr 30, 2021
why cant you just put part one and part 2 together? your method of file swaping is too complex and too technical.
I dont understand how it works and the method of which your are showing does not seem up to date.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First off. Yes I am a new user.

Secondly, just my opinion. I have given this Dev a decent amount of money. The game is great. The story is great. The quality of the images are great. Thats what keeps us all interested. To the people complaining about it being slow. Yes it is. The Dev could speed up just a bit. But I dont want him speeding up to the point where this game is like another game such as Annas Exciting Adventure.

We all want the Dev to speed up but not to the point where Sophia just starts messing around with everyone. She has standards and thats what makes the story believable. But yes speeding up just a bit would be nice.
The game is not slow,the speed we are getting updates is slow.
Seriously,even in my wildest dreams I didn't expect,that we ever will be thinking that if he can finish the game in 15 years-damn we are really lucky.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
why cant you just put part one and part 2 together? your method of file swaping is too complex and too technical.
I dont understand how it works and the method of which your are showing does not seem up to date.
1- Because Renpy doesn't handle big scripts very well
2- Less to download at some point. Could have updates with only new content, but see point 1

Also it's not rocket science, one would think a pirate is smart enough to play pirated games.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Just like I said previously, Photoshop would take 1 or 2 days. Since it was 2 days I assume we're looking at 150-200 total renders.
That's probably about right. He posted v0.161 4 x 0% on April 16 and completed scene creation and rendering on May 14, so at 150 renders that's 5.4 per day, 175 renders = 6.25 per day, 200 = 7.1 per day.

But then there's that animation he worked in, about 5 seconds at 30fps? I haven't figured out how to account for those, though, because there's also editing and sound involved.

Anyway, if he gets 25% PT done every two days ... well, that's simple math: not done until next week.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
That's probably about right. He posted v0.161 4 x 0% on April 16 and completed scene creation and rendering on May 14, so at 150 renders that's 5.4 per day, 175 renders = 6.25 per day, 200 = 7.1 per day.

But then there's that animation he worked in, about 5 seconds at 30fps? I haven't figured out how to account for those, though, because there's also editing and sound involved.

Anyway, if he gets 25% PT done every two days ... well, that's simple math: not done until next week.
It would have been done already if he didn't waste time doing animations for the last update. We'd probably just be getting ready to receive the Dylan/Amber update by now or at least half way there.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I hear you. But if he
It would have been done already if he didn't waste time doing animations for the last update. We'd probably just be getting ready to receive the Dylan/Amber update by now or at least half way there.
I hear you. But if he can crank out 150-200 renders plus an animation, in five weeks, eh, I’ll take it.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I speak for everyone when I say the Buttlicker here has to stop with his nonsense and L&P needs to give us more animations!

Sophia opening a door? Give it to us!

Big D Dylan sitting down? Sign me up!

Ellie biting her burger? Show me those particles woman!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes