Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
why aiden is given so importance, his storyline looks cringy, the MC is a mature woman, it would have looked good if she fool around with men of her age, like say if she is a teacher, then with male teachers in her school. just my opinion
She can fool around with Dylan's teacher, Mr Bennett. That content is just a long way off though. And as I've said before, Aiden isn't important, it just appears that way because he's taking up a lot of development time at the moment. But after this playable day, he's not even needed for the Dylan route, and we probably wont see him until playable day 16, which is years away from development.

It might be interesting if L&P holds another Favorite Character poll when we're halfway through playable day 14 to see if Aiden is anywhere near as popular as he was just after task 3.

Reactions: wynlard

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
She can fool around with Dylan's teacher, Mr Bennett. That content is just a long way off though. And as I've said before, Aiden isn't important, it just appears that way because he's taking up a lot of development time at the moment. But after this playable day, he's not even needed for the Dylan route, and we probably wont see him until playable day 16, which is years away from development.

It might be interesting if L&P holds another Favorite Character poll when we're halfway through playable day 14 to see if Aiden is anywhere near as popular as he was just after task 3.
ok, so benett is still in the game?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ok, so benett is still in the game?
Correct. But as far as we know, since he's not in the Favorite Character polls, is unlikely to get the chance to fuck Sophia anytime in the near future. But his ultimatum to Sophia over Dylan's History grades still technically stands, even if Sophia has an easy way to get Dylan's grades changed.

Off the top of my head Sophia doesn't need to make a decision until PD24, so I wouldn't get your hopes up though of seeing him again, since that might be at least a decade away, possibly two at the current pace of development.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
It's also my fav game but I purely care about the renders. I don't think the writing's good but I don't expect any of these games to have good writing. And I find the renders and the characters so hot I really wouldn't mind what they do at this point. I guess that's why I haven't cared about there not being any non-husband sex scenes.

Anyone recommend any other games with ridiculously hot milfs with less exaggerated proportions? I feel like most I've seen have a comically big horizontally protruding ass :ROFLMAO:
Office wife is a good game with more sex and a very very beautiful MC

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Correct. But as far as we know, since he's not in the Favorite Character polls, is unlikely to get the chance to fuck Sophia anytime in the near future. But his ultimatum to Sophia over Dylan's History grades still technically stands, even if Sophia has an easy way to get Dylan's grades changed.

Off the top of my head Sophia doesn't need to make a decision until PD24, so I wouldn't get your hopes up though of seeing him again, since that might be at least a decade away, possibly two at the current pace of development.
did Sophia gave benett any replly when they last met, when benett was giving her a week time to decide and tell?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
If this is the only reason, it doesn't warrant the tag imo... Or else when you see the MC pee in the bathroom it would warrant the urination tag
Maybe, it’s for future things to come like in the next update. Hopefully Aidens gang all get to spank that juicy ass till it’s red, maybe Dr Dre will even spank her ass with his dick?

• Haha
Reactions: jojogeo

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
This game has SPANKING tag. In which scene there is spanking, I couldn't find it?
Patricia gives Sophia a quick spank during yoga. Maybe she's done that more than once, but I only recall the one offhand. But I seem to recall Sophia telling Patricia to stop doing that?

Dylan played with Sophia's butt in the park, but I don't specifically recall spanking.

I viewed Andre's action as more of a grope than a spank or slap.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This game has SPANKING tag. In which scene there is spanking, I couldn't find it?
There are a number of scenes. Patricia swats Sophia's backside when they taunt the hobos in the park after jogging & I think perhaps something happens with the two of them in the shower at the yoga session but I'm not sure, as I never played that scene. It's all very vanilla, as per usual. There's consensual spanking in the scene where Sophia waits for Liam in his office, wearing sexy lingerie. Nathalie comes close with the massage but it's not spanking as such & Andre gropes Sophia, he doesn't spank her. There may be one other tap on the arse somewhere but there's nothing in AWAM for real spanking afficionados. IMO, the tag is an exaggeration, unless there were future plans at some point.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Here are the "spanking" sequences (more like a butt smacking) from old post1 and post2 of mine a while ago:

In chronological order:

Running in the park with Patricia (PD 5), Patricia gives Sophia a big smack on the butt
1772872_ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Yoga session (PD 11), Patricia gives Sophia a big smack on the butt (again!):
1768499_patricia.gif

Sophia visit Liam at the office and they have sex (PD 12), probably the only "real" spanking.
1768503_liam.gif

Special service with Nathalie (PD 12) - Nathalie does more or less the same.
1768495_Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes