despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Is Aiden get to touch Sofia in this update?

some dev making games for pocket money. But L&P making it a profession and he will milk us till his retirement i.e 20-30 years from now.. i will be in my 50s when this game is ending..hope my testosterone level dont fail me till then..

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
I have a question for some patreons here or even someone who might know. We are all aware that if the dev continue at this rythme, it's gonna literally take decades for the game to finish or even to reach the juicy stuff. Does this fact have ever been brought up to him or by him and if so, what did he say about it ? Does he really intend to keep working on the game for that long ?

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Is Aiden get to touch Sofia in this update?

some dev making games for pocket money. But L&P making it a profession and he will milk us till his retirement i.e 20-30 years from now.. i will be in my 50s when this game is ending..hope my testosterone level dont fail me till then..
I am not sure if should laugh or have tears. This makes me really sad in a not so good way

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: despaireducer

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well, to correct your math. There is 18 days left, and approximately 1.5 years of development for every day. 18 * 1.5 = 27 :ROFLMAO: ... so everyone who is not older than 40 would be able to abuse oneself till the end of the game :LOL:
Well, people live longer now, though i doubt that someone who may be 80 will play the final then. Maybe by then at least there will be some sex.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I have a question for some patreons here or even someone who might know. We are all aware that if the dev continue at this rythme, it's gonna literally take decades for the game to finish or even to reach the juicy stuff. Does this fact have ever been brought up to him or by him and if so, what did he say about it ? Does he really intend to keep working on the game for that long ?
Also very curious about this, given its an obvious and reasonable concern

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Been replaying through the 1.50 today and I am wondering where do I sign up for the Aunt Patricia club? There's gotta be some more people who want Dylan to plow his aunt first?
In Eroticaland, I think a boy should lose his virginity with his mom. If I were writing this story, that’s how I would play it. But before that happens, I’d love to see Dylan get in some quality foreplay with Aunt Patricia (who if I understand correctly, has a “fool around but no penetration” rule), as well as neighbor MILF/friend’s mom Amber, and thick MILF Claire, in that order of preference. Dylan has jerked himself silly over all of them, figuratively and literally.

I’m hoping for good things in the upcoming Dylan/Amber event. And I believe that an upcoming event is listed as “Sophia/Dylan/Claire/Marie” but I’m hoping that Dylan gets some action from Claire in that one (but not betting on it). Not being into teen-on-teen vanilla sex too much, Marie isn’t high on my list unless she is paired with Sophia. Unless Marie becomes Dylan’s girlfriend which makes Claire Dylan’s girlfriend’s mom.

And Dylan three-ways with either Sophia/Ellie or Claire/Marie or Sophia/Patricia are just too much to hope for now.

But if he can’t hold out to get Sophia first, yeah let me see immature grabby Dylan plow his Aunt Patricia.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes