ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I have a question for some patreons here or even someone who might know. We are all aware that if the dev continue at this rythme, it's gonna literally take decades for the game to finish or even to reach the juicy stuff. Does this fact have ever been brought up to him or by him and if so, what did he say about it ? Does he really intend to keep working on the game for that long ?
This is not an issue which concerns the Dev. It has been discussed, ad nauseum, for several years by various people, (including me) but there is no plan to do anything about it AFAIK. It's just one of those things that makes AWAM so different from the average game. Isn't it great? Isn't it?..... It's not some "elephant in the room" & if anything the Dev is 'inside the elephant', because he doesn't appear to have heard anything about it. Elephants have thick skins & unless enraged or stampeded, tend to take things slowly, sometimes extremely slowly. They can also be relatively long lived, which leads to my next point.

I've been 'heartened' by the number of comments concerning the age of fans. Issues raised have included whether or not those surviving until they're over 40, will be able to 'fully appreciate' AWAM, if it ever introduces actual extra-marital sex, because of age-related potency concerns etc. It's "the children that are our future" & I'm so happy to read that we old-timers are in their thoughts. Believe me kids, speaking as somone well over 60, should you reach old age, I absolutely guarantee that will not be your main worry, (hard to believe at your age, I know...I used to be your age, you see) BUT you'll, presumably, still be able to indulge in the welcome diversion of AWAM, because another 30 years is not an unreasonable estimate for completion at the current roll-out rate.

Now, given that an older generation tried & failed to persuade L&P to have some kind of plan for how long all this was going to take, it's over to you, young stars of fresh opportunity, you beacons of a new dawn, you...well, you get the idea. Good luck....you'll need it.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
(no good english , i hope you understand what i want to say )
When we have chosen not to let Dylan go to boarding school and Sofia to tolerate Aiden's tasks, then is it supposed that Dylan told him to do it? ... or is it supposed that Dylan knows nothing?
And...is Dylan really in danger from Aiden?
Are they two different stories?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
When we have chosen not to let Dylan go to boarding school and Sofia to tolerate Aiden's tasks, then is it supposed that Dylan told him to do it? ... or is it supposed that Dylan knows nothing?
Dylan did not tell him to do it. [That was in "The Twist", a plot device removed by the Dev, owing to popular demand. It would have made Dylan into a complete idiot]. Dylan is in real danger. There are several stories possible if you choose to do the tasks depending on decisions made within the play-through, with the latest being Mafia involvement in solving the problem. This is presumed to be due any day now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan admitting to being the instigator of the tasks if you're playing the boarding school route has been removed.

As for Dylan really being in danger if Sophia refuses the tasks, that's yet to be seen. With Dylan back from boarding school in the v.165 update, there may be hints, but we'll really only know after PD15, depending on the events for the rest of this PD and the weekend. If, for example, Dylan has a football match on Saturday and Aiden makes an appearance and beats him up, then we know the threat was real. If Dylan has a trouble-free weekend, as I personally suspect he will, then for all we know Aiden is bluffing.

Reactions: Serreos

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A release on the 21st would make it 3.5 renders per day and a release on the 25th would make it 3.18 renders per day.
No improvement in development speed at all and the worst case scenario is an even further slow down of the development speed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Morello is actually sending his goons after Aiden and co, and not just taking out the uncle? Interesting. Now I'm curious if Aiden or Dre will sustain any injuries and whether or not either will be at school next time Sophia teaches. And if that's going to require more renders.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes