Mar 14, 2022
The translation has always around the same days as photoshop, so I assume it's 1 day for translation and another day for bugtesting.
3 days max, rest is vacations

• Haha
Reactions: Saip12c

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So it occurred to me in a random thought about the game, that with Carl being stupidly rich and a benefactor to many causes as his type are want, that Carl and Patricia may have been to the ballet and seen Jules perform, may even have been fans, while being completely oblivious that she's a long-time friend of their niece.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
He won't release it this month, so that ppl keep the subscription for next month too. :/
Actually patrons see that kind of actions dishonest, if he really was doing something like that, he would lose many patrons in the long term.

I'm going to put an example, in April 25th Oppai-man released the most recent update of Freshwomen. According to your logic, he should wait one more week to have the patrons subscribed for the next month too. Well, one day prior to the release, April 24th, he had 430 patrons less than L&P, guess what? right now he has 230 patrons more than L&P. What happened? The people who didn't support him the month of the release decided to support him the following one, plus the new players, and he didn't lose the subscribers of the previous month neither.

There's nothing better to earn more patrons than being fast, if someone has the update already done, he should release it instantly, even if it's the end of the month.

Those milking strategies of which many people accuse L&P, are actually non effective to earn more money. If L&P has that amount of patrons, it's because his game is incredible popular, and actually his numbers are very low compared to its popularity. Freshwomen is significantly less popular than AWAM, his dev opened his patreon just one year ago, and still he has already more patrons than L&P. Why? He acts very professional and he already hired 8 people full-time (although he earns a lot through steam too, he is earning a lot more money than L&P).

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
how much more do we have to wait for Morello's boys do some work on those gangsta kids? :cautious: I hope they get to beat the living shit out of Andre who grabbed Sophia's ass :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: mulerider

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
people, I downloaded part 2 of the game but it doesn’t go out to play .. it always shows such a picture .. what should I do with the network ?!

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
people, I downloaded part 2 of the game but it doesn’t go out to play .. it always shows such a picture .. what should I do with the network ?!
First you have to download and play 1st part till the end, then make a save file at the end and transfer that save to the 2nd part

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Actually patrons see that kind of actions dishonest, if he really was doing something like that, he would lose many patrons in the long term.

I'm going to put an example, in April 25th Oppai-man released the most recent update of Freshwomen. According to your logic, he should wait one more week to have the patrons subscribed for the next month too. Well, one day prior to the release, April 24th, he had 430 patrons less than L&P, guess what? right now he has 230 patrons more than L&P. What happened? The people who didn't support him the month of the release decided to support him the following one, plus the new players, and he didn't lose the subscribers of the previous month neither.

There's nothing better to earn more patrons than being fast, if someone has the update already done, he should release it instantly, even if it's the end of the month.

Those milking strategies of which many people accuse L&P, are actually non effective to earn more money. If L&P has that amount of patrons, it's because his game is incredible popular, and actually his numbers are very low compared to its popularity. Freshwomen is significantly less popular than AWAM, his dev opened his patreon just one year ago, and still he has already more patrons than L&P. Why? He acts very professional and he already hired 8 people full-time (although he earns a lot through steam too, he is earning a lot more money than L&P).
To be honest, i think this does not matter.
You pay on Patreon to support the creator. There isn't any obligation that the creator has to give you something in return or continues at all. There aren't any ethics in play.
I find the posts tiring that read, milking. If anyone things that way, do not pay. Fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides, popular does not mean its satisfying or good. There are many movies that are popular but actually really bad unless you are a nerd.

Reactions: Matt1 and RockSpice
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes