ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Here's a conundrum. If you, the player, chose to go down the Morello route doesn't that effectively end Sophia's corruption? Meaning that the chance for her to become more "slutty" is out he window, at least for a little while? Aidan is the only one who's pushing her boundaries so far. I very much doubt she would have done anything with Sam, friends or taken the massage at home if it wasn't for his influence. If you eliminate Aidan from the game, you eliminate her rock which allows her to act like a slut, even if she hates it superficially, inside she very much likes it and it turns her on, otherwise why keep doing it? Morello won't be that guy, nor will Sam, or Dylan nor the boys from the museum... In fact imo if you take Aidan away it will push Sophia even more down the path of lesbianism. I just see it as she won't receive anymore corruption from the guys, but her corruption will continue to increase from the women in her life. In conclusion. Even if Aidan is a hated character, he is very much needed for Sophia in order to keep pushing her to do things she normally wouldn't do.

Then again, he could return and be more vicious in the future. Perhaps if Morello scares him away, Aidan promises Sophia he will find a way to fuck her over. Perhaps he stalks her and find her going on the museum date. He takes pictures and blackmails her or something. We will see...
It's one of the "wait & see" elements of the story. My own opinion is that the Morello solution will certainly push Sophia further down the lesbian route & once he's been dealt with, I can't see Aiden coming back for another go. [Anti-blackmail, Aiden-hating fanatics would have a fit]. Upcoming events, not involving Dylan as the 2nd MC, include a meeting with Sam & the day at the ranch with Patricia, which might give clues as to what could happen, i.e. MILF & schoolboy &/or lesbian incest. I don't agree that Sam can't be a source of corruption, based on the "cougar" factor.

If Sam does turn out to be a source of further corruption, I believe Sophia will have to be more of an active participant, or even an instigator of activity. If they ever, (perhaps in another 10 years), make it to the 'bedroom' so to speak, Sophia will have to show Sam what to do. If AWAM follows the pattern of similar encounters in other games, Sam will then perform like Casanova on his 250th escapade. [As we know that such experienced woman/virgin boy love-making is the most satisfying ever enacted....I've seen the evidence all over F95. If only I'd known when I was a teenager, I wouldn't have wasted my time & talents, (such as they were then), on mere teenaged girls with no more ability than myself]. {I'd like to make an early request for no "ahegao" faces....unless L&P hates pirates even more than I think he does}.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here's a conundrum. If you, the player, chose to go down the Morello route doesn't that effectively end Sophia's corruption? Meaning that the chance for her to become more "slutty" is out he window, at least for a little while? Aidan is the only one who's pushing her boundaries so far. I very much doubt she would have done anything with Sam, friends or taken the massage at home if it wasn't for his influence. If you eliminate Aidan from the game, you eliminate her rock which allows her to act like a slut, even if she hates it superficially, inside she very much likes it and it turns her on, otherwise why keep doing it? Morello won't be that guy, nor will Sam, or Dylan nor the boys from the museum... In fact imo if you take Aidan away it will push Sophia even more down the path of lesbianism. I just see it as she won't receive anymore corruption from the guys, but her corruption will continue to increase from the women in her life. In conclusion. Even if Aidan is a hated character, he is very much needed for Sophia in order to keep pushing her to do things she normally wouldn't do.

Then again, he could return and be more vicious in the future. Perhaps if Morello scares him away, Aidan promises Sophia he will find a way to fuck her over. Perhaps he stalks her and find her going on the museum date. He takes pictures and blackmails her or something. We will see...
Not a conundrum at all. Accepting Aiden's tasks is only required for the Dylan route. It's entirely possible to play the Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes without doing the tasks. And the tasks aren't even necessary for the Dylan route anymore.

By the "massage at home", do you mean the Nathalie event? You can do that on the GW route, even taking the Filthy point into account.

There might have been an argument that doing the tasks is necessary for Sophia's corruption when playing the game required an absolute value in Filthy points, which increased over time. But now, since L&P changed it so that all you need is Filthy > Good Wife, all you need to do is also keep up the relationship points with Dylan, Sam, Ellie and/or Patricia, since they're the ones we really have any guarantee Sophia might eventually fuck (assuming we get that far in development).

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Previous release was on April 12th.

Assuming he'll release on May 25th, that's almost 1 1/2 months for 140 renders. The 2 animations have been created by his "professional animator", yes? Actually abysmal and the slowest he's ever been.

That's an average of 3.2 renders per day from one release to another. 0.150 had around 5.6 renders per day, and L&P was able to produce around 240 renders in 1 1/2 months back then. And even that was considered slow.

So from 240 renders down to 140 renders in the same amount of time, and people still try to argue that there actually is someone creating his animations? Does that mean he's just become even lazier over the past 6 months?

Anyway, I think it's now pretty save to assume that this playable day 13 will atleast take 2 years (if not 2 and a half) until completion.

And then there's people who get barely any content at all for their paths in the next 1-2 playable days. That's up to 5 years of absolute nothingness. Oh boy..

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
In my opinion, as I see it if things stay relatively as they are, Sophia won’t have sex with any man.
She loves her husband, wants another baby with him and doesn’t use contraception.

Although, after only a third of her ‘tasks’ she’s already exposed herself and been groped/touched by other men (boys), I don’t believe it’s in her character to prostitute herself, especially due to her distaste/hate of both Aiden and Mr Bennet.
To continue too far down the blackmail/corruption route will end with Sophia having continuous sex, which will be boring, tedious and predictable like so many other games.

I’d like to think she’d rather let Dylan not go to college, especially when he’s not that academic and his passion is football.....and if that failed, he could always work for his father and learn to get his rocks off there.
This would get both Sophia and Dylan out of the clutches of Aiden and Mr Bennett’s blackmailing and a more probable and believable route.

Nor would she let it go that far with any of the ‘boys’ (Dylan, Sam, Zac) that she does like, no matter how much she would like to, due to her moral reasoning and the relationships to them and their parents.

This way, the only option, if she wants to be satisfied physically, is with a woman.
This wouldn’t feel so much as being unfaithful to Liam, especially as she is halfway down this route already after only a few weeks, and if she was found out by Liam (unlikely), what man would be that upset by it!
Then the most likely candidates are Alyssa, a single mother who doesn’t date men, and Nathalie.
Nathalie is the probable first, after how it was left after the massage and the availability of the empty house for them to continue.

The only option I see, for Sophia to engage in sex with another man/men, is if either she and Liam agree to a foursome with their friends, enjoy it and agree they could continue to explore outside of their marriage to spice up their lives.
Or more likely (preferable), if Liam attains his CEO position, has even less time for Sophia and gives in to his increasing ‘frustration’ and the obvious temptations at his work (a common source of extra-marital affairs! Ask me how I know).
Obviously, Sophia would somehow find out, but they’d stay together for the sake of the children, house and their social appearance, and then in either case, Sophia could (slowly preferably) start to explore her sexuality and fantasies with other men.

I know this isn’t what a lot of people want to hear or agree with, nor what L&P may continue with, but if you want to get straight into the ‘dirty’, wham bang thankyou mam, there are plenty of other games out there to play and relieve yourself on.
Compared to those, AWAM is more sophisticated (if a game like this can be) has a far better story line, is more believable (I’m not saying it is believable, just more so), better produced and, as you can see from how everyone is gagging for the next release, extremely popular.

I hope L&P doesn’t cave in to some of the popular, ‘let’s get it on with Sophia now’ demands and continues in the vein that it started with.
I’ll be disappointed if it does.

Last edited:

MarthaM

Jun 19, 2020
May I advise to the developer that a DOG model be created? I'm experiencing trust issues with Sophia's family because she doesn't have a pet. I understand that it may take him a year to complete it, but fuck it, it will give it a realistic approach like animation.
I'm with you. Doggy doggy please.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I'm with you. Doggy doggy please.
If it were to be, it should have been in at the beginning of the storyline.
Too difficult to bring it in now as there's too much going on.
They need a lot of attention and there's not enough time to fit into the storyline...what do they do with it when they are all at work/school?
Maybe if one of the children leave home and Sophia doesn't have a baby, but that's too far in the future.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In Eroticaland, I think a boy should lose his virginity with his mom. If I were writing this story, that’s how I would play it. But before that happens, I’d love to see Dylan get in some quality foreplay with Aunt Patricia (who if I understand correctly, has a “fool around but no penetration” rule), as well as neighbor MILF/friend’s mom Amber, and thick MILF Claire, in that order of preference. Dylan has jerked himself silly over all of them, figuratively and literally.

I’m hoping for good things in the upcoming Dylan/Amber event. And I believe that an upcoming event is listed as “Sophia/Dylan/Claire/Marie” but I’m hoping that Dylan gets some action from Claire in that one (but not betting on it). Not being into teen-on-teen vanilla sex too much, Marie isn’t high on my list unless she is paired with Sophia. Unless Marie becomes Dylan’s girlfriend which makes Claire Dylan’s girlfriend’s mom.

And Dylan three-ways with either Sophia/Ellie or Claire/Marie or Sophia/Patricia are just too much to hope for now.

But if he can’t hold out to get Sophia first, yeah let me see immature grabby Dylan plow his Aunt Patricia.
I like your ideas but I would add one more scenario to it.
What if Dylan and Zac play a game of mom swap for the day.
Zac gets to bang Sophia & Dylan can bang Allysa all day as long as they can last.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
In my opinion, as I see it if things stay relatively as they are, Sophia won’t have sex with any man.
She loves her husband, wants another baby with him and doesn’t use contraception.

Although, after only a third of her ‘tasks’ she’s already exposed herself and been groped/touched by other men (boys), I don’t believe it’s in her character to prostitute herself, especially due to her distaste/hate of both Aiden and Mr Bennet.
To continue too far down the blackmail/corruption route will end with Sophia having continuous sex, which will be boring, tedious and predictable like so many other games.

I’d like to think she’d rather let Dylan not go to college, especially when he’s not that academic and his passion is football.....and if that failed, he could always work for his father and learn to get his rocks off there.
This would get both Sophia and Dylan out of the clutches of Aiden and Mr Bennett’s blackmailing and a more probable and believable route.

Nor would she let it go that far with any of the ‘boys’ (Dylan, Sam, Zac) that she does like, no matter how much she would like to, due to her moral reasoning and the relationships to them and their parents.

‎De esta manera, la única opción, si quiere estar satisfecha físicamente, es con una mujer.‎
‎Esto no se sentiría tanto como ser infiel a Liam, especialmente porque ella está a mitad de camino en esta ruta ya después de solo unas pocas semanas, y si Liam la descubriera (poco probable), ¡qué hombre estaría tan molesto por eso!‎
‎Luego, las candidatas más probables son Alyssa, una madre soltera que no sale con hombres, y Nathalie.‎
‎Nathalie es la primera probable, después de cómo se dejó después del masaje y la disponibilidad de la casa vacía para que continúen.‎

The only option I see, for Sophia to engage in sex with another man/men, is if either she and Liam agree to a foursome with their friends, enjoy it and agree they could continue to explore outside of their marriage to spice up their lives.
Or more likely (preferable), if Liam attains his CEO position, has even less time for Sophia and gives in to his increasing ‘frustration’ and the obvious temptations at his work (a common source of extra-marital affairs! Ask me how I know).
Obviously, Sophia would somehow find out, but they’d stay together for the sake of the children, house and their social appearance, and then in either case, Sophia could (slowly preferably) start to explore her sexuality and fantasies with other men.

I know this isn’t what a lot of people want to hear or agree with, nor what L&P may continue with, but if you want to get straight into the ‘dirty’, wham bang thankyou mam, there are plenty of other games out there to play and relieve yourself on.
Compared to those, AWAM is more sophisticated (if a game like this can be) has a far better story line, is more believable (I’m not saying it is believable, just more so), better produced and, as you can see from how everyone is gagging for the next release, extremely popular.

I hope L&P doesn’t cave in to some of the popular, ‘let’s get it on with Sophia now’ demands and continues in the vein that it started with.
I’ll be disappointed if it does.
I don't understand why if Sophia is a faithful woman you will see as something more realistic. The men and women affairs is the most normal thing in the world. I know this from my own experience and I'm not going to tell you more details. ;):censored: I hope that happens in the game or it would be a big disappointment.

People forget that the game has several routes. Whether or not Sophia is unfaithful, lesbian, or allows to be corrupted depends on your decisions in the game. You will be able to have a faithful experience in the game. Later, in second game, you may be curious to see the unfaithful experience. In the end no one will be disappointed, ...on 2053.:LOL:

Last edited:

momojean

Sep 15, 2017

Assuming he'll release on May 25th, that's almost 1 1/2 months for 140 renders. The 2 animations have been created by his "professional animator", yes? Actually abysmal and the slowest he's ever been.

That's an average of 3.2 renders per day from one release to another. 0.150 had around 5.6 renders per day, and L&P was able to produce around 240 renders in 1 1/2 months back then. And even that was considered slow.

So from 240 renders down to 140 renders in the same amount of time, and people still try to argue that there actually is someone creating his animations? Does that mean he's just become even lazier over the past 6 months?

Anyway, I think it's now pretty save to assume that this playable day 13 will atleast take 2 years (if not 2 and a half) until completion.

And then there's people who get barely any content at all for their paths in the next 1-2 playable days. That's up to 5 years of absolute nothingness. Oh boy..
Without forgetting the old renders reused and those adjusted. Which makes the productivity index even more ridiculous.
And the irony is that instead of reducing the development time for the same amount of content in order to go faster , he preferred to try to trick people by delivering micro-updates with ridiculous content every 5-6 weeks to give the feels like it's going faster. While in reality it is getting slower and slower.
This time we have an average of 96 renders per month, which gives us 480 renders in 5 months.
Whereas not long ago he was delivering more than 900 renders in 5 months and people found it too slow in time.
And to think that there are people who believe that it goes faster!

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

i,ve been saying that for months that the day will last 2,5years.

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes