RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
I don't know why so many people want Dylan more?? I like the Aiden Path and I like Sam more than Dylan as well. It's just an opinion, mine. Not judging want others want. That's why we can chose want Path we want to play. If you're don't Aiden Path, them don't bother with the Next update.

Apr 13, 2022
I don't know why so many people want Dylan more?? I like the Aiden Path and I like Sam more than Dylan as well. It's just an opinion, mine. Not judging want others want. That's why we can chose want Path we want to play. If you're don't Aiden Path, them don't bother with the Next update.
Why can't the title be "a wife and mother friend", if in the end Sophia chooses her child's friend. The author at the beginning of the story seems to make Dylan hope for his biological mother, but why in the middle of the story, Dylan and Sophia's relationship is getting further apart?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why can't the title be "a wife and mother friend", if in the end Sophia chooses her child's friend. The author at the beginning of the story seems to make Dylan hope for his biological mother, but why in the middle of the story, Dylan and Sophia's relationship is getting further apart?
Because Sophia is just that; A Wife and Mother. The title of this game has absolutely nothing to do with Dylan or your obsession with incestuous content. Pygmy Norris will get his chance in 20-30 years if you're lucky. Right after Sophia's been fucking around with most other characters, which is also most likely still decade(s) away.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Because Sophia is just that; A Wife and Mother. The title of this game has absolutely nothing to do with Dylan or your obsession with incestuous content. Pygmy Norris will get his chance in 20-30 years if you're lucky. Right after Sophia's been fucking around with most other characters, which is also most likely still decade(s) away.
Have more faith brother. I think the light is fixing to go off with L&P and he is fixing to start updating every 2 months with at minimum 1/2 playable day content. I mean he has all the equipment now that he ever need, plus helpers with language and animation. He has his full team in place to full gangbusters now.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Have more faith brother. I think the light is fixing to go off with L&P and he is fixing to start updating every 2 months with at minimum 1/2 playable day content. I mean he has all the equipment now that he ever need, plus helpers with language and animation. He has his full team in place to full gangbusters now.
Shit, Sorry. I dozed off at the computer and must of been dreaming/posting.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry!
This game is like my real life...... Work...... little sex..... WORK...... even less sex......
Then why do I need such a game where the graphics are good but the rest........ I need imagination and (sex-) action, otherwise I don't have to play adult sex games!
The fan fantasy games are much better!

I agree, the fan game is actually more fun to play vs the original game. Can anyone else think of a game where the fan made version is better than the original?

Apr 13, 2022
Alexander the Great didn't become great if he didn't get the love of his mother, and neither did Dylan. If Sophia wants to see Dylan as a great man, Sophia must give her love to him. Not for other people's children who are weird, like a sam and aiden.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Lust has done this part before at a rate of 100 renders per day.
So we can assume that he is not working right now else that % would go up to 100% in 1 or 2 days unless he is either on vacation or faking the numbers.
Yup. The progress bars mean nothing, really. It's only an indicator for his patrons as to when the next update might be released, but what's going on behind closed curtains is an entirely different thing. He could still be working on scene creation, or he could already be done with the update and simply dragging it out to the end of May. Could also mean that he's already working on upcoming animations, and delaying the release for this mini-update is just a way to buy some time. Either way, it's a shady process and L&P kinda did shoot himself in the knee with event-based releases as the whole process became slightly more transparent so that even some of the very much blind diehard fans see that nothing ever adds up with this developer.

One thing is certain, though. He's progressively slowing development down bit by bit, year by year. I don't think he can pull this off much longer.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes