Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan/Emma would be more hotter and is super vanilla :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .ok maybe emma can give a us surprise :unsure: you know what they said about the shy ones:devilish:
I would prefer Sophia/Emma. But then Ellie is the horse fan, so she should probably come too and bring Jules.

But I'm getting way ahead of myself. Emma and Alyssa moving to the Dylan route was the first sign of anything crazy not happening on the lesbian route.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Please anyone here, pass it on to the author. The first person who could make Sophia have an affair, was her own son. Please, more sophia and dylan scenes. fck sam, fck aiden and others. Sophia only belongs to Dylan alone.
Dylan already has at least twice as many scenes as everyone else. Easily 5 times as many as say Patricia. His problem is only that it's wasted effort, since it's generally accepted his chance is going to be the "climax" of the game, so the last to have their chance with Sophia. You're maybe looking at Playable day 25 before he gets his chance, which at the current rate of production, could easily be at least two decades away.

Even this playable day, Dylan has just as many scenes as Sophia, and she's the Wife and Mother. So he doesn't need more scenes, he just needs to make better use of the many he has.

Apr 5, 2022
I would prefer Sophia/Emma. But then Ellie is the horse fan, so she should probably come too and bring Jules.

But I'm getting way ahead of myself. Emma and Alyssa moving to the Dylan route was the first sign of anything crazy not happening on the lesbian route.
im waiting for alyssa and patricia to meet that way alyssa can introduce patricia to her "boyfriend"

Reactions: CSK92
Apr 13, 2022
Story title this game "a wife and mother" not "a wife and mother friend". it means that only her husband and children are entitled to get sophia's beautiful body. please don't have ntr in this story, because this story is perfect, about the connection between mother and son. please update next, multiply dylan and sophia scenes, incest mom and son the best sex in the world.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
oh yes a little more close to finish this update and start the good one Dylan/Amber :love:
Is moving!!!
What do you think will happen between them the next time?

Will they be in the pool again riding a float when Dylan's dick pops out and slips between her cheeks? Will Amber make lunch for Dylan during a visit, accidentally falls onto his lap causing his dick to pop out and slip between her cheeks? Or will Amber be home alone watching TV one night when Dylan's dick pops out of the sofa and slips between her cheeks? :unsure:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What do you think will happen between them the next time?

Will they be in the pool again riding a float when Dylan's dick pops out and slips between her cheeks? Will Amber make lunch for Dylan during a visit, accidentally falls onto his lap causing his dick to pop out and slip between her cheeks? Or will Amber be home alone watching TV one night when Dylan's dick pops out of the sofa and slips between her cheeks? :unsure:
If you consider that L&P likes to reuse themes and events, It could be highly likely that another pool scene will show up again. However, since Dylan is home for the weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if L&P has an event plan for Dylan/Amber today, tomorrow, and Sunday before he returns to boarding school if the reader chooses that path.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The next Amber/Dylan scene should be a modeling show, like Dylan had with Sophia, who apparently is his mother. But isn't Amber also a mother? And what if she is a wife too (I can't remember)? So what if.... the game's title "A wife and mother" actually refers to Amber! She is already a mother, and will become a wife (if she isn't already) when she marries Dylan! :eek:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes But if we notice Sophia and Dylan's progress in the story. In Part 1, almost all the characters and paths made great progress very fast with Sophia. But I think Dylan failed to make real progress with Sophia.
That's what I like about Patricia. Despite how prudish Sophia is at the start of the game, Patricia still gets to see Sophia naked and her be okay with it with Filthy points in the single digits. On about day 2 or 3. And only a few events later, is liplocked with her, and later still, has her pretty comfortable getting naked in front of relative strangers

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That's what I like about Patricia. Despite how prudish Sophia is at the start of the game, Patricia still gets to see Sophia naked and her be okay with it with Filthy points in the single digits. On about day 2 or 3. And only a few events later, is liplocked with her, and later still, has her pretty comfortable getting naked in front of relative strangers
Not to get too far off topic, but this is a troupe I'd like to see game get away from. It's lazy how often devs use the excuse that it's easier for a woman to cheat with another woman, rather than a man. Obviously this isn't unique to L&P, it's just something that happens way too often in corruption games.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Calm Down there Bro, I prefer he didn't target any of them. 
Yes But if we notice Sophia and Dylan's progress in the story. In Part 1, almost all the characters and paths made great progress very fast with Sophia. But I think Dylan failed to make real progress with Sophia.
yeah I completely agree with you he didn't target any character but Why don't Ellie and Dylan be equal when it comes to story progression? Isn't Sophia the mother of both Ellie and Dylan? In the story, Ellie makes very fast progress with Sophia but Dylan is unable to. Why?

Since the beginning of the story, Sophia has repeatedly told like Sam is her son but she is move more romantic with Sam. I think Sophia and Dylan's real storyline in the story is not the beginning yet.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes