CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
The answer from L&P is again Festiva of bullshit.
Those ~70 renders he is talking about are not part of the actual animations but they are "animations". (See my screenshot)
They are those frame by frame choppy low fps DAZ animations and 50 of those are just Andre putting his dick into Jen from 5 different angles.
The actual animations are inside a folder called videos which contains 10 webm files (See second screenshot).
And now he tries to count the frames from the animations his "helper" did to try and convince people that the development didn't slow down at all.
Oh and as always he completely ignores this part "Seriously I really like to know your train of thoughts on the claim that the pace has increased. What’s really the endgame here 15 to 30 years? We are 6 months in and barely 20% of a single playable day has been developed."
FIFY

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I find L&P's answer very interesting:

Can someone explain to me how has the development speed increased. 140 renders = 5 weeks; last update 514 renders 22 weeks. Seriously I really like to know your train of thoughts on the claim that the pace has increased. What’s really the endgame here 15 to 30 years? We are 6 months in and barely 20% of a single playable day has been developed.

You cannot count it this way. It depends on the scene and how the renders have been created and used. Last update from the 514 renders, around 70 were used for animation frames. Here all 140 renders are actual scene renders and the animations aren't counted as renders. Otherwise it'd be around 400. Plus the alternative scene with Morello's boys contains up to 16 characters which of course complicates the work! And that I put especially much effort into the art which is time consuming as well, I guess you know.
Im not sure why there needs to be a seen between the Morello guys and Aidens LOL gang, unless Sophia attends. Any time spent on this is wasted. All that needed to happen would be that she received a text from Morello that is/was taken car of.
Would much prefer interaction with Dylan, Ellie, Alyssa, Patricia, etc. Not some gangster melodrama.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Im not sure why there needs to be a seen between the Morello guys and Aidens LOL gang, unless Sophia attends. Any time spent on this is wasted. All that needed to happen would be that she received a text from Morello that is/was taken car of.
Would much prefer interaction with Dylan, Ellie, Alyssa, Patricia, etc. Not some gangster melodrama.
I doubt there even needs to be a scene between Aiden and Sophia. We've already had the task for the day, so there's no need to see Aiden again until task #5 on PD16.

Reactions: locq4169

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
even if the game is released now, we still have to wait a couple of days to get it here
Not necessarily. IIRC, it took less than half a day between Patreon release and it being released here.

How many people are going to complain about how short the update is I think is a curious question. With an update of only 140 renders for two scenes, assuming they're roughly the same size, means a playthrough of only 70 renders. And that's if they get content at all.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes