maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Been thinking.. Probably will never happen, but perhaps not a bad idea for F95 to create their own patronage platform for erotic art creators? They seem to have the size and brain for that. It would be without dumb content regulations like on Patreon but rather with special incentives for the active and honest creator, and demerit points/fines for unjustifiably delayed ones. Maybe even bonuses based on the game ratings?

Why would anyone switch from their Patreon milking scheme you'd ask? Much lower charges and fees could be a good reason.
a pirate page create a not free of charge platform? Impossibe.
plus, it costs money, idk think f95 is willing

koizumi.JP

Jul 31, 2021
I am using "Ren'Py SDK" for the first time to translate. It takes more time and patience than I expected.
*Since it is in Japanese, it will not be in demand by everyone. Sorry.

I guess it is more difficult for creators who create original works.
Thank you for providing me with a new challenge.
I Love Jukujo!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And so what if she got them wet when Zac fondled her breast in class?;)
Did she though? Last I heard it was only the women that have managed to do get Sophia wet so far, Alyssa twice in the one event. Only thing close I'm aware of from the guys was Larry fantasizing about getting Sophia wet.

I'm still waiting for the guys, since one of them getting Sophia wet will be the first indication they are starting to catch up to the girls, mak8ng the hetero routes mildly interesting.

Last I checked, the scorecard was Alyssa 2, Ellie 1, Jules 1, Nat 1.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Did she though? Last I heard it was only the women that have managed to do get Sophia wet so far, Alyssa twice in the one event. Only thing close I'm aware of from the guys was Larry fantasizing about getting Sophia wet.

I'm still waiting for the guys, since one of them getting Sophia wet will be the first indication they are starting to catch up to the girls, mak8ng the hetero routes mildly interesting.

You can judge for yourself, but unless L&P says otherwise, I take this to mean she got her panties wet. If only Andre would have checked for us right then...

AWAM_Moisture1.png

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

During the art class Sophia was wet as mentioned on more than 1 occasion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even with Larry she did feel herself getting wet during the conversation.
She also got wet during the 4th task after showing Zac her breasts.
Sam definitely got her more than wet, as she was actively kissing back and did not object to having her breasts being groped.The hetero route has come further than you think friend.

Also I don't remember Ellie getting her wet. I mean if you're counting Sophia being wet in the event because she masturbated too in order to teach Ellie than that really doesn't count. Ellie didn't get her wet, it was her own fingers that did that. Julia, Nat and Alyssa definitely did.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
My point was more that v.161 certainly wasn't in the update schedule we were given, and that special consideration appears to be given for releasing the scene as a separate update, as opposed to bundling it with either .160 and releasing it a little later or .165.

.160 was for the bonus storyline, not an Aiden scene, or Morello scene. At least as far as we were told. You're expecting me to believe that a previously unannounced event wasn't a last minute addition? In an update that we were told wasn't going to have animations, but had at least one in it? If what you're saying can be believed, the update scheduled for .160 should have read something like:
"Dylan/Ellie
Aiden OR Morello Part 2"

Sounds to me like just an excuse to save face, like blaming the animator for the delays in .155.
No, The bonus event was part of v0.155. The Morello event was supposed to be v0.160. But he combined the two events (4th task + bonus event, and Don Morello) into one because of how short they were with the story, It became v0.155.

1653711405783.png

Originally:
1653711718099.png

The problem happens because of the animation that he injected into v0.155. v0.161 (Alley Meeting with Aiden and gang) was accurately part of v0.160 (Dylan and Ellie).

The problem he had was the animations for v0.155 finished during v0.160, which v0.161 scenes were supposed to be part of v0.160. v0.160 was cut short because of the animations for v0.155. It wasn't met to be a last-minute addition, he just didn't add it in because he ran out of time to complete v0.160 because of the animation that was completed during v0.160 which left out the Aiden meeting part or Don Morello. And you know as well as anyone else that because the update is named "Dylan and Ellie" doesn't mean it can't contain content outside of that titled update. You know he has added content to updates before that wasn't in the description. You know how he is about spoilers.

As you know and said, L&P said he did not have any animations in the upcoming scene. I believe the additional Sophia's animation scene happened because there were quite a few Patreon that didn't understand why he animated the Bonus scene with Aiden, Andre, and Jennifer as they were not essential characters, and the animations should have been focused on Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You can judge for yourself, but unless L&P says otherwise, I take this to mean she got her panties wet. If only Andre would have checked for us right then...

View attachment 1835566
Sam definitely got her more than wet, as she was actively kissing back and did not object to having her breasts being groped.The hetero route has come further than you think friend.

Also I don't remember Ellie getting her wet. I mean if you're counting Sophia being wet in the event because she masturbated too in order to teach Ellie than that really doesn't count. Ellie didn't get her wet, it was her own fingers that did that. Julia, Nat and Alyssa definitely did.
This is the first I'm seeing of that dialogue with Sam, Zac and Larry, so fair enough. I'll add them to my tally. I don't get them in my playthrough, so that's why I asked.

Scratchy505

Sep 12, 2017
Sadly for that time we got only 1 day and another 1/5 of a day.

You should tell him to check after 4 years.If he was asking for hetero sex scene.Probably 5.
For lesbian-maybe only 3 years.If we are extremely lucky.
||shakes head & laughs|| You know shit's in a bad way when the sarcasm seems reasonable and realistic. ||trails off, LoL...Ahh, fuck....||

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Don't forget Antonio

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Ending of this update is very odd
Sophia went home and relaxed on her sofa after all that humiliation.......if developer had showed what Sophia felt after all this could have made this update a progressive one for the plot, plus if he could have shown Sophia crying a little bit or shedding few tears when groping was happening could have made it more impactful,
and I guess now we all can predict Aiden's next few tasks easily
Overall it was a good update, it showed how dark it can be , Don morello boys beating Aiden was very realistic he is definitely not going to attend school after that for few weeks that also means Dylan will not be sent to boarding school and Sophia is free from Aiden after that (I hope so)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes