sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Or maybe L&P is trying to hide the spoiler?
As could i remember first hetero sex scene with another person will be on Sunday in AWAM world? Or Aiden will begin Sophia`s sex path on Monday and on Sunday we will have sex scene with including Patricia?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As could i remember first hetero sex scene with another person will be on Sunday in AWAM world? Or Aiden will begin Sophia`s sex path on Monday and on Sunday we will have sex scene with including Patricia?
That was the first lesbian sex scene.
The first and second hetero sex scenes will be on Monday.And second lesbian sex scene.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1836417

Maybe I missed something, but why should Sophia go to school on Monday, isn't it her day off?

View attachment 1836420
Either it's (another) typo or she will just go to school to meet him, like she had to go visit him at his hideout.
Whether the 5th task will take place there and on Monday that is another question.
As I suggested in the other thread, not having a class that day could inspire a task at school where she has to expose/tease her students during a different class. **For example** she might have to pretend to go see a colleague teaching the same students, interrupting the lesson for a moment with the excuse of asking something to the teacher and being forced to put up a "show" for the students while she talks to the unaware teacher. Obviously there are plenty of other possibilities.
But it is also possible that the task is out-of-school.

Now that Monday risks to be quite a day. It is the D-Day for the first hetero sex scene but also the second one, plus the 2nd lesbian scene. Obviously they can happen in different or mutually exclusive paths but still, what a day!

Here is an up-to-date version of what we know for the upcoming events

PD 14 - Day 21 - Saturday
  • 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation
  • 3rd day of the 1st side job, we were left with Sophia promising to were the skimpy nurse dress
  • the museum guys in the evening

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event, probably all day long

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • 2nd optional solution for Aiden (less comfortable than Morello)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")
PD 18 - Day 25 - Wednesday
  • Biology class, likely another Aiden's task
  • The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett (source)

PD 19 - Day 26 - Thursday
[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

PD 20 - Day 27 - Thursday
  • Literature class, likely another Aiden's task

Last edited:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
What do you mean by awam world
And how do u know above that Aiden will begin Sophia sex path and how do u know about what going to happened on Sunday
Just tell me is ther any comic or script there how do u know????

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
the Sport class was cut.sorry not gang sex to sophie.
that's not "Coach Sophia" that I'm referring to. "Coach Sophia" has nothing to do with school, it's with Dylan's soccer team.

She is teaching literature and sports on Tuesdays, biology oin Wednesdays, and literature again on Fridays.
The previous Tuesday (Day 17) she could not teach sport because there were some works going on in the sport hall.
1653760722593.png
So, probably, next Tuesday there **could be** the first sport lesson

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Either it's (another) typo or she will just go to school for meeting him, like she had to go visit him at his hideout.
Whether the 5th task will take place there and on Monday that is another question.
As I suggested in the other thread, not having a class that day could inspire a task at school where she has to expose/tease her students during a different class. **For example** she might have to pretend to go see a colleague teaching the same students, interrupting the lesson for a moment with the excuse of asking something to the teacher and being forced to put up a "show" for the students while she talks to the unaware teacher. Obviously there are plenty of other possibilities.

Now that Monday risks to be quite a day. It is the D-Day for the first hetero sex scene but also the second one, plus the 2nd lesbian scene. Obviously they can happen in different or mutually exclusive paths but still, what a day!

• 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation
  • 3rd day of the 1st side job, we were left with Sophia promising to were the skimpy nurse dress

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of the sauna guys Tyler and Logan
  • She usually does not teach on Mondays so if there's an Aiden event it's likely to be out-of-school (in the afternoon), but after what happened in v0.161 she will meet Aiden and they are going to have a "have a 'private chat' on Monday at school" .
  • "Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband [...] and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!" as per L&P quote

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • She is teaching on Tuesdays and probably there will be the first sport lesson if the school gym is ready (after the "usual" Literature class)
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")

[4th lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 7 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events

It might be a typo, but it might not be. On PD 12, Thursday, which is one of her days off. She might be called upon to "teach a class as a sub" or "private chat" at the youth detention center for the 5th task, where she models for the 3rd task (Art Class). That could be the class hint Aiden is talking about in that text.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Either it's (another) typo or she will just go to school for meeting him, like she had to go visit him at his hideout.

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
  • 2 Ellie's events

• 2 Ellie's events

I even cannot imagine playing the full game, I will be an old man or I might not be around :p , but sooo, to see her in action, should I come back in, hmm, idk, 2 to 3 years from now on, :unsure: or longer? :ROFLMAO:

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
And how do u know above that Aiden will begin Sophia sex path and how do u know about what going to happened on Sunday
Awam world - the place where the game's plot takes place
I don`t know about Aiden, i supposed this
Check the official list of events on next PD
Just tell me why are you trolling so thick?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It comes down to in-game logic. One of the main reasons I don't play the Aiden path is that it makes no sense to me that a smart, resourceful woman like Sophia could succumb to a mere school bully like Aiden. Knowing full well when threatened she has a resourceful, and rich bother-in-law like Carl.

As for Sunday, we've already been told that's a full day event with Patricia at her friend's horse ranch

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
  • 2 Ellie's events

• 2 Ellie's events

:ROFLMAO:And on Monday we will have a rerun of Sophia's Encounter with Aiden, but instead of the gang, it will be students. In three years?

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
It comes down to in-game logic. One of the main reasons I don't play the Aidem path is that it makes no sense to me that a smart, resourceful woman like Sophia could succumb to a mere school bully like Aiden. Knowing full well when threatened she has a resourceful, and rich bother-in-law like Carl.

As for Sunday, we've already been told that's a full day event with Patricia at her friend's horse ranch
I hate the Aidan path too, but I still play through all versions again to transfer all storylines (ie with and without Aidan) to Part 2. Luckily there is a skip button.

I think there was a mistake made early on in the Aidan Sophia storyline that led to misconceptions. You only have 2 choices: GoodWife or Filthy. Goodwife always leads to cancellation and Dylan goes to boarding school. Filthy, on the other hand, always suggests sexual pleasure. Unfortunately, you always have to choose this option if you don't want to send Dylan to boarding school.

This often leads to contradictory reactions, between she is disgusted and she is wet.

There should always have been 3 choices here. Goodwife, as usual, cancels everything.
The 2nd with Filthy +. In which Sophia seems to like being sexually humiliated and sexually bullied. So everything that the Aidan fans believe and want.
And my 3rd choice with Filthy -. So in both Filthy choices, you do as Aidan asks. But in the negative version, all the disgust she feels comes out.

I would have included these 3 options in the Sophia Aidan path. So for me there is always only the choice between Dylan to boarding school or mafia against Aidan. There won't be a version for me where he ends up getting what he wants.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
that's not "Coach Sophia" that I'm referring to. That has nothing to do with school, it's with Dylan's soccer team.

She is teaching literature and sports on Tuesdays, biology oin Wednesdays, and literature again on Fridays.
The previous Tuesday (Day 17) she could not teach sport because there were some works going on in the sport hall.
View attachment 1836602
So, probably, next Tuesday there **could be** the first sport lesson
we never saw that class i am sure is the coach team thing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes