Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Ending of this update is very odd
Sophia went home and relaxed on her sofa after all that humiliation.......if developer had showed what Sophia felt after all this could have made this update a progressive one for the plot, plus if he could have shown Sophia crying a little bit or shedding few tears when groping was happening could have made it more impactful,
and I guess now we all can predict Aiden's next few tasks easily
Overall it was a good update, it showed how dark it can be , Don morello boys beating Aiden was very realistic he is definitely not going to attend school after that for few weeks that also means Dylan will not be sent to boarding school and Sophia is free from Aiden after that (I hope so)
Why do you consider it Necessary that a woman must be moved to tears in this scenario. She is not the crying type. She is defiant and emotionally strong.

Also this isn't about your post but in general I feel that the lying in the sofa image is heavily misunderstood with it's intent.

She lies on the sofa turns on the TV and is thinking about what just happened to her.
She is not casually watching TV for entertainment, it is a distraction. it is just being used by her as a background sound. She is all alone in the house. She is sad about what happened. A lot of times when I was sad i used to turn on the TV not to watch something but just not feel alone and overly depressed and it is something common among people who are sad or depressed. The train of negative thoughts is very dangerous if such a person is left alone. But seeing how so many have clearly missed the intent, i am really surprised.

However I will admit L&P could have elaborated on that. A few more lines clearly expressing Sophia's anger, sadness, resentment, disgust would have been a lot better. He really cut it short and it is a negative aspect of this scene.

In short the intent was there from L&P, the execution was very half hearted with almost non existent effort put into it. He didn't need to make more renders, just needed to add more text.

Last edited:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Why do you consider it Necessary that a woman must be moved to tears in this scenario. She is not the crying type. She is defiant and emotionally strong.

Also this isn't about your post but in general I feel that the lying in the sofa image is heavily misunderstood with it's intent.

She lies on the sofa turns on the TV and is thinking about what just happened to her.
She is not casually watching TV for entertainment, it is a distraction. it is just being used by her as a background sound. She is all alone in the house. She is sad about what happened. A lot of times when I was sad i used to turn on the TV not to watch something but just not feel alone and overly depressed and it is something common among people who are sad or depressed. The train of negatives is very dangerous if such a person is left alone. But seeing how so many have clearly missed the intent, i am really surprised.

However I will admit L&P could have elaborated on that. A few more lines clearly expressing Sophia's anger, sadness, resentment, disgust would have been a lot better. He really cut it short and it is a negative aspect of this scene.

In short the intent was there from L&P, the execution was very half hearted with almost non existent effort put into it. He didn't need to make more renders, just needed to add more text.
I respect your perspective
I just wrote what I felt, what would have made this update much better
Maybe you're right more better dialogues could have done the work either way.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
U guys remember LP said there would be a DLC?
Imo, after finishing Sophia's story, he will tell another woman-own-the-scene story. And the lead must be Ellie or Partricia( favorite of everyone after sophia) My bet is on Ellie
Maybe the DLC will tell a story after she fucks her mom or Dylan and moves to college

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Imo, after finishing Sophia's story, he will tell another woman-own-the-scene story. And the lead must be Ellie or Partricia( favorite of everyone after sophia) My bet is on Ellie
Maybe the DLC will tell a story after she fucks her mom or Dylan and moves to college
Let L&P finish one game and not think about the next

Reactions: uniformless

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The DLC is of a storyline that was supposed to start on this playable day but has been removed. It is the Coach Sophia storyline. Nothing to do with Ellie or Patricia.

The Bar Performance scene in v0.150 is not complete as well, L&P said that a part of the scene was left out and will be made into a DLC.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I am using "Ren'Py SDK" for the first time to translate. It takes more time and patience than I expected.
*Since it is in Japanese, it will not be in demand by everyone. Sorry.

I guess it is more difficult for creators who create original works.
Thank you for providing me with a new challenge.
I Love Jukujo!
try using Atom instead

Reactions: Jessie

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Did she though? Last I heard it was only the women that have managed to do get Sophia wet so far, Alyssa twice in the one event. Only thing close I'm aware of from the guys was Larry fantasizing about getting Sophia wet.

I'm still waiting for the guys, since one of them getting Sophia wet will be the first indication they are starting to catch up to the girls, mak8ng the hetero routes mildly interesting.

Last I checked, the scorecard was Alyssa 2, Ellie 1, Jules 1, Nat 1.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Aiden 4 times in 1 event.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Ending of this update is very odd
Sophia went home and relaxed on her sofa after all that humiliation.......if developer had showed what Sophia felt after all this could have made this update a progressive one for the plot, plus if he could have shown Sophia crying a little bit or shedding few tears when groping was happening could have made it more impactful,
and I guess now we all can predict Aiden's next few tasks easily
Overall it was a good update, it showed how dark it can be , Don morello boys beating Aiden was very realistic he is definitely not going to attend school after that for few weeks that also means Dylan will not be sent to boarding school and Sophia is free from Aiden after that (I hope so)
Sophia reports feeling "wetness" and "arousal" following the art scene, zac breast scene, and prison visitor scene. She literally has options to avoid the humiliation but, clearly, a part of the character ENJOYS objectification and depravity. Otherwise she would've recruited Don Morello, taught Dylan self-defense, sent Dylan to boarding school or, an option in ALL Aiden tasks, decided to not cooperate.

To suggest that the game is "unreal" because you don't understand the particular path you're on shows your lack of understanding. Your thought process of feeling remorse or disgust afterward is NOT consistent with a person who would continually CHOOSE to participate in said events. That is why there are so many options and routes. . .

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for the advice.
I am replacing the Japanese by copying and pasting line by line, but would it be more efficient to use "Atom"?
1/ Why do you talk about copy/paste line by line? This file should be automatically generated (and it seems you file have been done this way) and you have to translate the uncommented lines.

2/ Why don't you translate the beginning of those lines ("Italian guy with leather jacket", "Black guy",...)?

koizumi.JP

Jul 31, 2021
1/ Why do you talk about copy/paste line by line? This file should be automatically generated (and it seems you file have been done this way) and you have to translate the uncommented lines.

2/ Why don't you translate the beginning of those lines ("Italian guy with leather jacket", "Black guy",...)?
I explained too little. Sorry.

1/ Attached is a screen shot of my current work.
I have prepared a notepad first, with everything translated into Japanese by a translation tool. I copied it line by line and replaced it.
It means that I am erasing the English lines and overwriting the Japanese.

2/ I have not changed the names of the characters because they are the names of the characters.
It's strange and uncomfortable to see the names in Japanese.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for the advice.
I am replacing the Japanese by copying and pasting line by line, but would it be more efficient to use "Atom"?
Atom is easier. search in words or phrases and replace them throughout the file... Also you can open multiple files if you need to compare them easily

Reactions: koizumi.JP

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
2/ I have not changed the names of the characters because they are the names of the characters.
It's strange and uncomfortable to see the names in Japanese.
In these cases, they are more descriptions than names. If I had to translate AWAM into my language, I would probably translate this too, but I let you decide how it feels in Japanese.

koizumi.JP

Jul 31, 2021
In these cases, they are more descriptions than names. If I had to translate AWAM into my language, I would probably translate this too, but I let you decide how it feels in Japanese.
It is indeed an explanation in this scene. I wrote "name" earlier because this part was mainly for displaying names.

I guess I feel uncomfortable because I am used to seeing names written in English.
It would probably be more helpful to translate everything if I were to show it to newcomers, but since I don't plan to make it public, I guess I'll just leave it as it is.

Thank you for respecting my sensitivity.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes