follardo

Aug 26, 2017

Dylan returns home from the BS and goes straight over to his buddy next door.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A simply walking on the street could be a masterpiece and get 800,000,000 views.

or 1.181.397.297 views.

Last edited:

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
View attachment 1841456 is moving!!!and we got the first preview.Amber is alone in home and she needs help? :unsure:
Maybe,:rolleyes::unsure::unsure:

Going to the supermarket with Amber to help her carry the goods ----> Amber kissed his cheek as a reward--> small talk about the pool event with Sam and Sophia, Dylan can't forget the feeling when touching Amber's butt and breasts----> Amber shows Dyland something around her breasts ---> touching fabric ----> touching fabric again ----> one more time ----> kissing fabric (maybe) ----> then,... :unsure::unsure::rolleyes:o_O

Wait , wait a minute, Why does it sound so familiar! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Dylan returns home from the BS and goes straight over to his buddy next door.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a lame teaser pic that is, atleast show us what he’s looking at on his phone.
Maybe Amber sexting him & she sent him topless pic and he doesn’t know should he jerkoff first before he goes over or just go over loaded,
or should he send her a dick pic back?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Any speculations about the upcoming 2nd side job event, folks?
In the last event tutoring event i believe he gave us the hint. The boys were curious to know more about breasts, so that is one thing. Second were the condoms, so some jerking off. Pair these two together. The boys will jerk off to Sophia while she shows her breasts for stimulation.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
In the last event tutoring event i believe he gave us the hint. The boys were curious to know more about breasts, so that is one thing. Second were the condoms, so some jerking off. Pair these two together. The boys will jerk off to Sophia while she shows her breasts for stimulation.
I don't think we will get that much. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think Lp will go that far.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I don't think we will get that much. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think Lp will go that far.
In this case I'd be more optimistic, as both actions have already began. I'm just thinking if something more begins and Sophia hesitates to go deeper until the next time.

Reactions: oldshoe

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I hope one of the condoms has a hole in the top so when there jerking one of their loads bursts through and shoots out landing on Sophia’s tits and lips.
She doesn’t know how to react but unconsciously her reflexes tell her to lick her lips and she likes the taste.
The boys are in a state of shock cause they have no idea what that white substance is, so she has to explain to them it’s called semen and this is what is needed to get a woman pregnant
& then of course they’ll play dumb thinking she’s gonna get pregnant now & she’ll have to explain it’s only if it goes in her vagina.
Sophia,what’s a vagina? Can you show us yours?
We’re out of time for today, maybe if your good next time

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
amber please !! satisfies dylan's needs !!!
Seriously ... I'm looking forward to this event,
I really enjoyed the pool fight event, and was hoping it would continue the dylan / amber storyline
You can't see the hot scenes and teasers at Dylan's events. Because all Dylan routes are very slowburn in the story. If you come back after 8 or 10 years you will probably see Groping or handjob scenes on Dylan's routes at that time. Until then you can see fabric touching scenes in his paths, poor Dylan.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes