Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In the last event tutoring event i believe he gave us the hint. The boys were curious to know more about breasts, so that is one thing. Second were the condoms, so some jerking off. Pair these two together. The boys will jerk off to Sophia while she shows her breasts for stimulation.
It will repeat the fourth task again

Reactions: oldshoe

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I hope one of the condoms has a hole in the top so when there jerking one of their loads bursts through and shoots out landing on Sophia’s tits and lips.
She doesn’t know how to react but unconsciously her reflexes tell her to lick her lips and she likes the taste.
The boys are in a state of shock cause they have no idea what that white substance is, so she has to explain to them it’s called semen and this is what is needed to get a woman pregnant
& then of course they’ll play dumb thinking she’s gonna get pregnant now & she’ll have to explain it’s only if it goes in her vagina.
Sophia,what’s a vagina? Can you show us yours?
We’re out of time for today, maybe if your good next time
:ROFLMAO:I think a few updates will be needed for this

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
You can't see the hot scenes and teasers at Dylan's events. Because all Dylan routes are very slowburn in the story. If you come back after 8 or 10 years you will probably see Groping or handjob scenes on Dylan's routes at that time. Until then you can see fabric touching scenes in his paths, poor Dylan.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I'll tell you a secret
I have a time machine and I have already seen the end of the game :ROFLMAO:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
In this case I'd be more optimistic, as both actions have already began. I'm just thinking if something more begins and Sophia hesitates to go deeper until the next time.
I hope she goes too new depths with them. But I don't want to have to play through Sophia just showing her boobs to every male before we move on. Sophia needs to stop keeping her hands to her self.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Apr 1, 2022
I hope she goes too new depths with them. But I don't want to have to play through Sophia just showing her boobs to every male before we move on. Sophia needs to stop keeping her hands to her self.
Yes, I want her tits not only to be looked at, but to give her heavenly pleasure, even if by stimulating erogenous zones.... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022
You missed the most stimulating one: with Julia
I often mention her), This is one of the longest breast stimulation scenes, without lips and tongue, I would generally like more scenes with ice, it's a cool thing.
These are all toys, the real test of the nipples for strength was carried out by this little bitch....
She brought her to a state close to orgasm...... this is a literal dialogue in the game :rolleyes:
View attachment 1835583

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, I want her tits not only to be looked at, but to give her heavenly pleasure, even if by stimulating erogenous zones.... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: Until Sophia does something new in Aiden's sentences, we will continue to look at her tits and will she do new things in three years?

Reactions: Pigeon Milking

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Until Sophia does something new in Aiden's sentences, we will continue to look at her tits and will she do new things in three years?
Aiden is no benchmark in the hetero route. Presently the furthest on the hetero route is Sam.
Dylan's next event is supposed to move things forward too.
The lesbian route is already ahead and in the next 3 days the first lesbian sex scene will happen. So definitely far ahead.
In my opinion by the time we have Aiden's next task he will no longer be among the candidates of who went furthest with Sophia.

Apr 5, 2022
Aiden is no benchmark in the hetero route. Presently the furthest on the hetero route is Sam.
The lesbian route is already ahead and in the next 3 days the first lesbian sex scene will happen. So definitely far ahead.
In my opinion by the time we have Aiden's next task he will no longer be among the candidates of who went furthest with Sophia.
First lesbian sex scene? With who? intrigued-.gif

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
At the same time, he's the only one of the teen guys involved (Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aidan, Andre) whose cock Sophia has not seen yet, if I'm correct :sneaky:
Some 4-5 years from now..?
I wouldn't mind at all, but not sure if it'll be the case.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes