mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Leah? What's mysterious about her?

The only thing I'm aware of about her that we don't really know is whether she'll return and have any bearing on playing the 2nd side job.
Well, what's mysterious is the fact that we haven't met her yet and we don't know what kind of person she is. Surely, since she lives outside the walls of the house, she suggests that she is a girl who "knows" life, and not like her brothers, so if she finds out how Sophia is "helping" them, maybe she can join them and give that extra push that is still missing :p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, what's mysterious is the fact that we haven't met her yet and we don't know what kind of person she is. Surely, since she lives outside the walls of the house, she suggests that she is a girl who "knows" life, and not like her brothers, so if she finds out how Sophia is "helping" them, maybe she can join them and give that extra push that is still missing :p
Ahh. Fair enough. Since we are still guessing if she'll even make an appearance, especially any time soon, kinda has me writing her off as anyone of note.
Not just Sophia and Patricia. But Sophia and Patricia, alone for the whole day, and away from anyone to cockblock them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i hope its not a tease like the jogging/yoga in park and something better for Sophia and Patricia.
Considering that jogging in the park was PD5 for Patricia, and that Patricia has already managed to get Sophia comfortable completely naked, even around strangers, and that it's been promised as being the first major lesbian scene, there's reason to hope.

I don't think we'll be able to tell more though until the next Ellie event. If that event (as I expect) has Sophia finally getting herself off, then I don't think it unreasonable that the ranch event will be the first real hot event in the game, leading up to the "wild" event the next PD.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Amber welcomes Dylan, dressed in a chef's apron. Sam and Neil went out to do some shopping. She invites Dylan to wait inside for his buddy.

Depending on if the "chicken fight" happened on day 17 (and its outcome), this scene will have different unfoldings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 1, 2022

Amber welcomes Dylan, dressed in a chef's apron. Sam and Neil went out to do some shopping. She invites Dylan to wait inside for his buddy.

Depending on if the "chicken fight" happened on day 17 (and its outcome), this scene will have different unfoldings.

Sam cuckold patch

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Ok, that's a preview, I think we'll finally have a worthwhile update.

Maybe some kisses plus tits and MAYBE some jerking off

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Okay this might definitely be wishful thinking but is she wearing a bikini top or just a bra. I mean the red straps are like that of a bikini top and also the deep neckline.
We cannot see what she is wearing beneath the apron but my guess would be shorts.
But why would she be wearing something so revealing in her house when Sam is definitely not into seeing his mother like that. Could be that she is cooking and it was pretty hot in the kitchen, since she was alone she took her top off. And opened the door like this because she thought the apron covered enough so it wasn't much inappropriate

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay this is might definitely be wishful thinking but is she wearing a bikini top or just a bra. I mean the red straps are like that of a bikini top and also the deep neckline.
We cannot see what she is wearing beneath the apron but my guess would be shorts.
But why would she be wearing something so revealing in her house when Sam is definitely not into seeing his mother like that. Could be that she is cooking and it was pretty hot in the kitchen, since she was alone she took her top off. And opened the door like this because she thought the apron covered enough so it wasn't much inappropriate
Because it's Amber, and that's what she does. Even in the introduction Sophia teases Liam about glancing at Amber in her revealing outfits.

It's Jules that dresses like a "choir girl", and that's because of eil. So Amber wearing a bikini top and dukes just because it's hot isn't abnormal, especially for her.

It does appear that Sam and Neil might be cockblocking him this update, although it could also be either Ellie or Jules too.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Because it's Amber, and that's what she does. Even in the introduction Sophia teases Liam about glancing at Amber in her revealing outfits.

It's Jules that dresses like a "choir girl", and that's because of eil. So Amber wearing a bikini top and dukes just because it's hot isn't abnormal, especially for her.

It does appear that Sam and Neil might be cockblocking him this update, although it could also be either Ellie or Jules too.
Whoever does the cockblocking will be a subject of dislike on the thread. So I'd rather Sam and Neil take that burden than Ellie and Julia. :LOL:
Also since L&P mentions Neil and Sam in the teaser and that they have gone to do some shopping they are likely to come back soon.

Also if Amber remains sexily dressed and Sam sees Dylan and her together alone it is likely to spite him again which will be a continuation of the anger Sam had when Dylan was touching Amber at the pool.

Apr 5, 2022

tenor-2.gif

Anna2021

May 9, 2021

Damn! ...hmm...:rolleyes::unsure: I have a bad feeling about this! good luck, Dylan! :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes