dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
Do you really not like Dylan that much? It's been widely accepted that any chance of Dylan fucking Sophia isn't until late game, so likely decades away IRL. Amber might be similar, since as far as we know she's still a happily married woman. We've even had the opportunity to watch her fuck Neil. And that's even if the game is still in production when the time comes.

At least my suggestion of Marie being Dylan's first gets the guy laid some time this decade.

You suggested Emma be the first for Dylan, because you're on the team with that bastard. You don't want sam mother to be disturbed. Hell, I hope the author can avenge us for this little bastard.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You suggested Emma be the first for Dylan, because you're on the team with that bastard. You don't want sam mother to be disturbed. Hell, I hope the author can avenge us for this little bastard.
Ummm ... I'm suggesting Marie is likely to be Dylan's first. And since she's available on all Dylan paths, it doesn't rule him out of sleeping with anyone else as well - Sophia, Amber, whoever.

And for the record, my only issue against any Dylan/Amber content is why have any content with Dylan if you've already decided not to play his route by sending him to boarding school. Same issue I have with Dylan being in the Yoga event if you're playing the boarding school route. Well, that and the excuse he gives about spending his bus money makes him look like an idiot.

It would actually be my preference for Emma to stay on the lesbian route, since if we're talking teams I'm on Team Ellie, as it says in my signature

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I've been monitoring you for a long time, you said you're Team Ellie. The fact is that all the debates between Dylan and sam bastards, you must be on sam side. You say that Ellie's team is just a manipulation that in fact you are sam team wkwkwkwkwkkwk
So because I don't play the Sam route, talk about how neither the Dylan or Sam routes have enough boobs and pussy for my liking, and that I'm the authour of the walkthrough of the Ellie and Patricia (aka Lesbian) route, puts me on Team Sam?

If I was anywhere near the Sam fan you seem to think I am, there would be a separate Sam walkthrough, separate Sam route saves, and even a Sam route in the walkthrough mod

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Hahaha you are very funny and original. sam bastard is not the main character in this story, there's no way Sophia can quickly fall in love with a bastard child she's only known for a few weeks. Sophia loves her son more than a little bastard who has a lust for her friend's mother :p
My bet you didnt read a single word in the game.
Sophia knew Sam from his childhood(not sure if birth).

Reactions: t3alqdansam

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
My bet you didnt read a single word in the game.
Sophia knew Sam from his childhood(not sure if birth).
Hahaha Sophia only knows sam because he's a friend/neighbor's child, nothing more bro. Sophia had just gotten close to sam, it was so funny when she got close, it could exceed the love between a mother and her son. You are very very funny wkwkwk

Reactions: dima1986

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I suspect since Emma has only just got used to being popular, it will take her a little while longer than Marie

That said, as I said after the Yoga event, it seems possible that there could be a Dylan/Marie/Emma threesome
From that logic yes we can say that Emma will take more time. But the last event of Emma and Dylan ends with Emma kissing Dylan by the pool and Emma in her underwear.

Next event is at night, at the house. Most likely in Dylan's room. On this route Sophia wants Dylan to get a girlfriend urgently and she is the one hooking up Emma with him. So she won't interfere. Ellie will be with Christine at night. Liam at work. So from this angle i believe something could happen.

From an outside game perspective, i doubt L&P will spend too many events between Emma and Dylan. So that route needs to move faster. Also if you play the 4th task we get to meet Emma again. She is pretty confident on Day 20 from what I see.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
So that's not a possibility? Dylan and Amber might be more open with each other after the chicken fight (after all, just before the chicken fight, Amber jokingly told Sophia that she likes her and in the chicken fight Dylan unintentionally sat on the rooster and enjoyed it) these events make Dylan more brave sophia already at the running event In , dylana let her do things she'd normally be angry at, and if nathalie hadn't come, she had agreed to a massage in the tub. Doesn't all this increase the chances of Dylan being more courageous against Sophia?

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
is there this one? When Dylan starts taking Sophia somehow and doesn't allow anything with Sam, Sophia leaves Sam out. We saw that in the bikini thing. So Sam's desire to have Sophia seems unlikely. because if Dylan somehow gets Sophia, I don't think he will leave her alone, which makes Sam's job more difficult.

Freaksz

Jun 7, 2021

Amber welcomes Dylan, dressed in a chef's apron. Sam and Neil went out to do some shopping. She invites Dylan to wait inside for his buddy.

Depending on if the "chicken fight" happened on day 17 (and its outcome), this scene will have different unfoldings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe she didn't wear panties

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I am currently wondering what Amber is wearing underneath.... looks like a skimpy dress.!!! View attachment 1844231
obviously she is cooking, invites dylan to come in and sit down for a drink. she will continue to cook by bending over to open the oven ..... in the dress behind always very cut and surely you will see the panties ...

a similar thing

images.jpg

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This gotta be a fairly large update seeing that the progress bars are only increasing by 5% every few days...right?

I actually do like the 2nd teaser. Looks like L&P has upgraded Amber's model. She does look really good here. Judging by her clothing (or our assumptions about it being a bikini), this could make for a spicy scene. Then again, it's L&P we're talking about, so I wouldn't be very surprised if Sam or Neil are going to act as cockblocks once the scene is getting hotter.

Not a big fan of this Dylan 2nd MC thing, but Amber looks way too good so I'm willing to ignore it this time around. :LOL:

Here's to hope that this isn't gonna be another ~140 render update which takes even longer to develop than the previous one. Can't get much slower at this point.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So that's not a possibility? Dylan and Amber might be more open with each other after the chicken fight (after all, just before the chicken fight, Amber jokingly told Sophia that she likes her and in the chicken fight Dylan unintentionally sat on the rooster and enjoyed it) these events make Dylan more brave sophia already at the running event In , dylana let her do things she'd normally be angry at, and if nathalie hadn't come, she had agreed to a massage in the tub. Doesn't all this increase the chances of Dylan being more courageous against Sophia?
Playing this Amber path requires sending Dylan to boarding school, ending anything Sophia/Dylan related. So nothing Amber does from the chicken fight onwards can increase (or decrease for that matter) Dylan's chances with Sophia
This gotta be a fairly large update seeing that the progress bars are only increasing by 5% every few days...right?

I actually do like the 2nd teaser. Looks like L&P has upgraded Amber's model. She does look really good here. Judging by her clothing (or our assumptions about it being a bikini), this could make for a spicy scene. Then again, it's L&P we're talking about, so I wouldn't be very surprised if Sam or Neil are going to act as cockblocks once the scene is getting hotter.

Not a big fan of this Dylan 2nd MC thing, but Amber looks way too good so I'm willing to ignore it this time around. :LOL:

Here's to hope that this isn't gonna be another ~140 render update which takes even longer to develop than the previous one. Can't get much slower at this point.
On one hand this isn't the main Sophia/Dylan route, so like the last Emma event, this might be small. But on the other, if this is the other .4 of this .5 update, means that this event could exceed 400 renders.

That there's slow progress at the start of an event makes me think he might also be setting up a new location like, say, Amber and Neil's bedroom

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Playing this Amber path requires sending Dylan to boarding school, ending anything Sophia/Dylan related. So nothing Amber does from the chicken fight onwards can increase (or decrease for that matter) Dylan's chances with Sophia

On one hand this isn't the main Sophia/Dylan route, so like the last Emma event, this might be small. But on the other, if this is the other .4 of this .5 update, means that this event could exceed 400 renders.

That there's slow progress at the start of an event makes me think he might also be setting up a new location like, say, Amber and Neil's bedroom
Ya it could be the about setting up the location and new lighting, that goes along with how the game looks right now. We have known that he spends a lot of time on that.

The scene itself can't be that big. Has to stay around 175 to 200. I don't think L&P will make a 400+ render event without Sophia playing a part in it.

Till now only 2 events have had 400+ renders. One was The Bikini Show - 482 renders other was Yoga Scene - 508. The third biggest event is Julia Ellie Sophia with 379 renders.

Reactions: lord_carta

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys, hope you are all well :)
Do you know why all the images and sounds are so big (filesize) in this game? (sry for that off-topic branch-off)
As an example:

Before:
View attachment 1845348

After:
View attachment 1845349

Is that intended? All files could be half the size with the same quality :/
Sorry, but not. if you zoom in, you can see that the quality isn't the same.

amber2 Sin título.jpg
amber Sin título.jpg

I'm not saying that this very tiny difference in quality justify the double of the size, just that isn't the same.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes