Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
do you have a walkthrough for Emma and Dylan?
There isn't anything that requires a walkthrough. Keep following the Sophia Dylan storyline, Keep Doing Aiden's tasks and Sophia must help Emma and get closer to her.

In this scenario, on Day 18 after Task 2 you will have the option to hook up Emma with Dylan.

Mar 14, 2022
Characters already made. check.
Interior already made. check.
lighting already from previous scenes. check
5 percent every few days..... man those body movement sliders must be complicated.
in a few hours someone will explain to you how everything Lazy Lust does is planned in detail and how he changes every bone and every strand of hair to perfection

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can't wait until they release the non-aiden path so i can continue my playthrough in part 2.
The rest of the events for this playable day don't require you to be doing Aiden's tasks, even if you don't send Dylan to boarding school.

But in terms of events if you are sending him to boarding school, there's this next one with Dylan/Amber, a Sophia/Sam event in Update 5, and the salon event later.

We probably wont see Aiden again until playable day 16

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The rest of the events for this playable day don't require you to be doing Aiden's tasks, even if you don't send Dylan to boarding school.

But in terms of events if you are sending him to boarding school, there's this next one with Dylan/Amber, a Sophia/Sam event in Update 5, and the salon event later.

We probably wont see Aiden again until playable day 16
Good chance I missed something whats this “salon event”?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Good chance I missed something whats this “salon event”?
Sophia and Dylan go to the salon with Claire and Marie. It was mentioned in the Yoga event.

I suspect the event will have three branches - one for those that chose the Alyssa event so Dylan never met Marie, one for those chose the Yoga event, but fucked up the conversation with Marie, giving Dylan a second chance, and lastly one for those where Marie likes Dylan. Considering the importance of Marie given those who choose Sophia's POV in the Yoga event automatically get Marie liking Dylan, I think that at the end of the event Marie will like Dylan regardless.

Also think it will be a chance for L&P to update Sophia's hair to one of the latest generation models, so that her hair will drapel properly for shots like her sleeping, which wasn't available when her last hairstyle was chosen.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sophia and Dylan go to the salon with Claire and Marie. It was mentioned in the Yoga event.

I suspect the event will have three branches - one for those that chose the Alyssa event so Dylan never met Marie, one for those chose the Yoga event, but fucked up the conversation with Marie, giving Dylan a second chance, and lastly one for those where Marie likes Dylan. Considering the importance of Marie given those who choose Sophia's POV in the Yoga event automatically get Marie liking Dylan, I think that at the end of the event Marie will like Dylan regardless.

Also think it will be a chance for L&P to update Sophia's hair to one of the latest generation models, so that her hair will drapel properly for shots like her sleeping, which wasn't available when her last hairstyle was chosen.
I think the current hairstyle even with it's limitations has just become a distinctive feature of Sophia. Like personally whenever I see that hairstyle it only reminds me of Sophia. So changing such a recognisable trait of your character won't be a wise decision. Artists and Creators in every media do their best to put recognisable features for their characters. So L&P should really think it through before changing something like this.

From an in game perspective, how many times will Sophia change her hairstyle. It is just been 1 week in Awam since Sophia got this hairstyle and actually liked it. I am no expert but none of the women I know change hairstyles they like every week. You would expect atleast a month even with women who change it frequently.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the current hairstyle even with it's limitations has just become a distinctive feature of Sophia. Like personally whenever I see that hairstyle it only reminds me of Sophia. So changing such a recognisable trait of your character won't be a wise decision. Artists and Creators in every media do their best to put recognisable features for their characters. So L&P should really think it through before changing something like this.

From an in game perspective, how many times will Sophia change her hairstyle. It is just been 1 week in Awam since Sophia got this hairstyle and actually liked it. I am no expert but none of the women I know change hairstyles they like every week. You would expect atleast a month even with women who change it frequently.
That presumes, incorrectly, that the point of Sophia visiting the salon is that she feels the need or want to change her hairstyle. It isn't, and is likely just an excuse. Even if she does change her hairstyle to one of the latest Daz models, it's likely going to be something very similar to what she has now, with the excuse something along the lines of "since you're here, why don't I just give you a trim?" Sophia's in-game reason for going to the salon is as far as I'm aware, just to catch up with Claire, since Sophia so far only has a few friends. Keep in mind, many women just enjoy an opportunity to talk and gossip.

Dylan might not even get a new hairstyle, since to my knowledge he's shown no interest in changing his hairstyle. He didn't even want to go to the salon in the first place, so like the Yoga event, I'm perplexed why he'll be there at all, apart from some excuse to set up Dylan/Marie, since for whatever his reasons L&P wants to.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That presumes, incorrectly, that the point of Sophia visiting the salon is that she feels the need or want to change her hairstyle. It isn't, and is likely just an excuse. Even if she does change her hairstyle to one of the latest Daz models, it's likely going to be something very similar to what she has now, with the excuse something along the lines of "since you're here, why don't I just give you a trim?" Sophia's in-game reason for going to the salon is as far as I'm aware, just to catch up with Claire, since Sophia so far only has a few friends. Keep in mind, many women just enjoy an opportunity to talk and gossip.

Dylan might not even get a new hairstyle, since to my knowledge he's shown no interest in changing his hairstyle. He didn't even want to go to the salon in the first place, so like the Yoga event, I'm perplexed why he'll be there at all, apart from some excuse to set up Dylan/Marie, since for whatever his reasons L&P wants to.
Ya what i said is with presumption that Sophia will get a change of hairstyle. It is not entirely necessary. She could just get her nails done or a facial etc.
I remember the yoga scene and Sophia wanting to spend some time with Claire too. I just wouldn't want L&P to use this an excuse to give Sophia a new hairstyle.

The event should primarily be about Dylan Marie. But what about the scenario where in Sophia's pov we see that Sophia also has some attraction towards Marie.

Will it be turned into the same thing as with Emma. Initially it looked like there will be a Sophia Emma route with the kiss on the lips and everything. Turned out that all of this was to setup Dylan Emma. Since then nothing seems to be happening between Sophia and Emma.

Reactions: Jack Adams

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Does anybody have any insight into the stability of Amber's and Neil's marriage? I seem to recall that
Sophia overheard them arguing once. (And she watched them have sex outside once.)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes