Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I reflect on myself in puberty through my mid-teens and high school years: some of my friends had milfy moms and a couple had really hot older sitsers, and I would get caught sneaking a look, occasionally making "accidental" contact, etc.

I suppose if you're a beautiful woman you've been oggled and undressed by the eyes so many times that when a kid does it, and you've known him since he was young and you know him to be a "good kid", there's a certain willingness, in some women, to play along - emphasize play - without any intent of things going further.

I think the chicken-fight scene, as overt as Dylan was in his actions, is one of those fun play along scenarios that couldn't possibly lead to anything more than another playful, flirtatious interaction.

So yup, it is so totally going to be heavy flirting and "accidental" rubbing through clothes, and possibly some hands-on fabric touching. She'll bend over and he'll see cleavage, she'll wink and tease, she'll bend over and her shorts will hike so far up her butt that her cheeks are exposed, her nipples will be at full attention, she'll teas him and he'll get flustered but still push for more, stuff like that.

Or, maybe the last (week? I forget how many days) at boarding school have somehow transformed Dylan into a true stud muffin and he's all aggressive and alpha-male with her and she toally buys into it and gets a bit hot and bothered. While we'd probably get some sexy renders it would be breaking the character IMHO. At best this scenario could rise to the level of adequate but ultimately unsatisfying fan service but would more likely digress into the banality of fan-fic-level wishful thinking.
I think the next interaction between them will be even more banal.

She'll be baking cookies when Dylan comes over, looking for Sam. She'll say he can wait inside and ask if he'd like a cookie. Dylan takes a few and begins munching. He gets some chocolate smudged on his cheeks. Amber laughs, licks her thumb and begins to rub his face. Dylan gets so excited he blows his load and runs home embarrassed. The end. Wait seven more months for the next update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the next interaction between them will be even more banal.

She'll be baking cookies when Dylan comes over, looking for Sam. She'll say he can wait inside and ask if he'd like a cookie. Dylan takes a few and begins munching. He gets some chocolate smudged on his cheeks. Amber laughs, licks her thumb and begins to rub his face. Dylan gets so excited he blows his load and runs home embarrassed. The end. Wait seven more months for the next update.
The boarding school route is the route to take for Dylan blowing his load without using his hands though

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
Either this game is broken or I did something wrong. I transferred the data from part 1 to part 2 and opened it in part 2. I get to the to be continued and nothing. It won't even let me start a new game. Can someone help?

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

Spassky3

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 1843444

A Wife and Mother v0.161 (incl. Part 1)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.161, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2 v0.161 (incl. Part 1)
Win
: GDRIVE
Android: GDRIVE

wow it has different scenes. how many different scenes are there in this version and where

Spassky3

Jul 24, 2018
it's not different scene, this scene was already in the game - two paths one viewed from Dylan perspective, one from Sophia
you have to play over. i seen 2 different scenes. one of them in first part, sofia show breast cleavage for worker, other in toilet after watch soccer match with liam and sam's father

Reactions: naughtynafz
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes