naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
dude can you enlighten us and please keep upgrade the game
yeah there are 3 additional scenes included in the game, that I made for my pleasure ;) 1st one is a little one in day 2, when ellie entered the kitchen in underwear in front of the movers, Sophia tells her to relax... 2nd one also in day 2 Sophia accepts movers request and came in her bathrobe, and 3rd one in day 11... when neil tried to pull her bra, she didn't slap him...

I would try to add more in next update if I make any more in between... ;);)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought it was Amber that was popular at the moment, not L&P.

Does make me wonder if we'll ever see her naked. I heard a rumour L&P was considering a Jules/Amber storyline, which I think would have been amusing if it started by Ellie commenting on how awesome Amber would look naked, and faking surprise that Jules doesn't shower with Amber (implying daughters showering with their Moms is something commonplace).

Apr 5, 2022
I thought it was Amber that was popular at the moment, not L&P.

Does make me wonder if we'll ever see her naked. I heard a rumour L&P was considering a Jules/Amber storyline, which I think would have been amusing if it started by Ellie commenting on how awesome Amber would look naked, and faking surprise that Jules doesn't shower with Amber (implying daughters showering with their Moms is something commonplace).
I think id prefer a jules and sophia storyline. They already made out. They might as well go all out and have sex. Maybe have ellie watch or join for a threesome :sneaky:

Reactions: Sonny86

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think id prefer a jules and sophia storyline. They already made out. They might as well go all out and have sex. Maybe have ellie watch or join for a threesome :sneaky:
For Sophia not to be involved would require it to be a bonus storyline, and anything not involving one of the main LIs (in this case Ellie) would only serve to delay production.

The idea of Ellie mentioning showering with her Mom to Jules is more about Ellie trying to normalise her own behaviour, so that the three of them being naked together becomes less abhorrent to Sophia.

Dylan even benefits from this, since it's the normalisation of Sophia showering with other women that enabled him to get his first look at actual pussy

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes