Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Does anybody have any insight into the stability of Amber's and Neil's marriage? I seem to recall that
Sophia overheard them arguing once. (And she watched them have sex outside once.)
Well they were arguing because Amber wouldn't join them for the football match at Sophia's place and that Amber didn't want Neil to go. Neil and Amber having sex is basically Neil making up to Amber for the argument.

Regarding their sex life, from that one scene we can find out that Neil doesn't last long, though Sophia was impressed by the size. Amber seems to be very open minded and to have a good sex drive. She is also open to swallowing cum unlike Sophia. That's pretty much all we know.

Last edited:

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
It's a matter of personal choice but keep in mind that at the current production rate, there won't be another task for about 5 years....seriously. (I play both options at present to see what happens. Who knows where the story will be, if it is still around in 5 years time?).
5 years?! OHRINET !!!!! but for some reason, you have to wait so much for someone kromi and her husband .. so that someone fucks Sofya .. this one is already tired of waiting at the table for hataba of little interesting in the game .. otherwise, everyone is good at teasing or pawing her .. I wonder how the poisoning of Dylan and Ellie will progress then?? this is very interesting how it ends

Reactions: Lezgin

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Damn it , this is just killer . How to take a shower with them ? I chose all the options with an increased relationship with patricia . But no way .
1654284577057.png

Reactions: Kobudo27

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello, can someone help me please?
how can i stop receiving notifications from this thread or any other threads that i'm not interested in anymore?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Or, even if it's a bad Google Translate translation, considering that English is the official language of this forum, a translation into English is the best chance of getting a response, especially to an inquiry for help.

As long as the appearance of effort is made, there are generally members of this forum like me that will respond to requests, even things don't entirely sense. The thing I've noticed lately seems to be misgendering Sophia and/or Dylan

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes