Aug 27, 2020
But harmless. Even the most ardent Sam fan doesn't have anywhere near the sway that even a moderate Dylan fan does. What plot has been changed because Sam fans were unhappy with something? Or Ellie and Patricia for that matter?

The same can't be said for toxic Dylan fans.
I guess its time for a seperate Dylan vs Sam thread that is basically for the hardcore fans of Dylan and Sam.
I disagree with you on this, Why are you mentioning Dylan fans here, Dylan's fans after 0.150v are not properly active on the Patreon page and in this thread.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2022
Trust me,people care.
If the first sex scene is swap the wife with Andy and Cathy the hell will broke.
Same thing if it's Ellie/Logan.
The other day I asked L&P whether the future sex scenes that he mentioned are going to be only about Sophia and he said all those infos are about Ellie, Dylan and Sophia.
So I think it is safe to assume that the first hetero sex scene that was mentioned might be about Dylan with a least famous character and it may not be about Sophia.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The other day I asked L&P whether the future sex scenes that he mentioned are going to be only about Sophia and he said all those infos are about Ellie, Dylan and Sophia.
So I think it is safe to assume that the first hetero sex scene that was mentioned might be about Dylan and a least famous character and it may be about Sophia.
We have 2 hetero sex scenes on PD 16.
So it is 2 from bellow.
Sophia/Liam/Andy/Cathy
Sophia drunk+ any other male character
Ellie/Logan
Dylan/Amber

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I disagree with you on this, Why are you mentioning Dylan fans here, Dylan's fans after 0.150v are not properly active on the Patreon page and in this thread.
There are no Dylan fans!
Sam is good-looking, intelligent and helpful and is a musical talent. As a budding rock musician, the world is open to him. And did I mention he's good looking?
Dylan, on the other hand, is pretty lazy at school, mediocre looking, can play football quite well, like many boys in his age group, is quite good with a computer, again like many boys in his age group, and has a repulsive virgin sex drive.
While Sam takes the women (Sophia) by storm, Dylan stumbles from one disaster to the next, his jokes are awkward, his behaviour often embarrassing and we have already had to watch him, in the person of Sophia, wank twice.
He really deserves the label Frodo, dwarf and pervert.
I can't be a Dylan fan, because then I would have to be a fan of a pimply youth I once knew many years ago.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because Dylan fans are the only ones L&P listens to. They have enough pull to get events like the Twist removed, or Bennet's storyline minimalised, the addition of rhe bonus storyline, etc. L&P is actively adding content like the minigames etc to appeal to Dylan fans. No other route gets that attention.

So whether this game flourishes and gets finished, or takes forever/abandoned, Dylan fans are the ones that can do something about it.
So I think it is safe to assume that the first hetero sex scene that was mentioned might be about Dylan and a least famous character and it may be about Sophia.
Just remember that Dylan doesn't have events on PD16, the day the first hetero scene will take place

mordex

Dec 19, 2018
I hope that the first to lay with Sophia isn't Dylan or Sam hahaha, although when that happens I guess I'll be dead :KEK::KEK::KEK:.
good vibes for all guys

1656539020228.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
and who could be Sam,Tyler,Bennet :unsure:
Wont be Bennett, Sophia doesn't need to decide about that until PD24. And wont be Tyler, he's not in the Favorite Character poll, same as Bennett, Kevin, Braydon, Jason or Haru.

My guess is Sam, since I think he'll make an appearance for the Ellie route. It all depends on what the definition of "sex scene" is. Could be as simple as an hj.

I'm more curious as to what is going to happen between Sophia and Patricia on PD15. Since the "wild" event on PD16 is a hetero event, does that imply that the first sex on PD19 is also a hetero event, so that the first lesbian sex scene could be sooner? I've been assuming that the first sex on PD19 would be lesbian, and the first hetero a few days later.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes