Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1897598
View attachment 1897601
if it's Dylan Frodo, then sam is TYRION LANNISTER.
dwarf, short, problematic, agitator, cunning wkwkwk

Dylan is taller than SAM LANNISTER dude

Tell your SAM LANNISTER, buy high drugs.
Or sam can't be tall anymore? because he is a dwarf.
While I don't believe anyone has been called "Frodo" in-game, names like pygmy, troll and gnome are only used to describe Dylan. By Ellie, whatever her grief with him actually is.

Also, I get that for personal reasons Dylan and Sam fans compete against each other, but how is describing Sam as "cunning" not a compliment?
Are you sure? :sneaky:
Absolutely, according to the most up-to-date Patreon post I've seen on the matter. You know full well what post I'm getting that information from. If you have a more recent one, by all means post it.

Reactions: Das_comrade

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
All I got to say in regard to the current arguments/debates of Sam vs Dylan

The day Dylan has sex with Sophia (Or even with Amber), the Sam fans and anti-Dylan crowd will still have a wank to it no matter what is said here by either group.

And vice versa for the Dylan fans and anti-Sam crowd.
Whether or not we'll reach either event remains to be seen though. Not looking good at the current rate

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Wont be Bennett, Sophia doesn't need to decide about that until PD24. And wont be Tyler, he's not in the Favorite Character poll, same as Bennett, Kevin, Braydon, Jason or Haru.

My guess is Sam, since I think he'll make an appearance for the Ellie route. It all depends on what the definition of "sex scene" is. Could be as simple as an hj.

I'm more curious as to what is going to happen between Sophia and Patricia on PD15. Since the "wild" event on PD16 is a hetero event, does that imply that the first sex on PD19 is also a hetero event, so that the first lesbian sex scene could be sooner? I've been assuming that the first sex on PD19 would be lesbian, and the first hetero a few days later.
1674069_1644769320460.png
Patricia will be the first?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1897683
Patricia will be the first?
Well "the next 3 playable days" seems in indicate that the "1st lesbian sex scene" will happen on PD15. Since that entire PD is as far as I've seen going to be the ranch event, with Ellie or Dylan making no significant appearance, then I believe we can safely say yes, Patricia will be the first.

Then Ellie on PD16, Alyssa on PD17. Then nothing interesting happening until Ellie seems to disappear on the Sunday. Hence my hope we'll get to at least the end of PD16 before the game gets abandoned.

Just noticing that with no Dylan event on the day with the hetero scenes, there also seems to be no 3rd hetero scene for the next week, so unless his fans make a real push to get the updates progressing at a decent rate, he wont be getting any action any time in the next 15 years or so.

Which is disappointing. I assumed Dylan would at least be fucking Marie on or after PD17.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Look guys, I'm not a fanatic dylan or sam fan, I play all the routes, but to be objective, dylan events have always happened with Sophia herself and with her permission. For some reason, in the Sam events, it was somehow always a little bit of comfort with alcohol. I always wondered what sophia dylan would have done if sam had been at the running event, there dylan made a lot of progress by protecting sophia. I guess Sam fans will be mad at me, but it's the truth. Dylan will work hard to get Sophia, Sam's advantage is to take advantage of Sophia's fondness for college-time rockers, but we haven't yet seen Sam make an effort to get Sophia.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Look guys, I'm not a fanatic dylan or sam fan, I play all the routes, but to be objective, dylan events have always happened with Sophia herself and with her permission. For some reason, in the Sam events, it was somehow always a little bit of comfort with alcohol. I always wondered what sophia dylan would have done if sam had been at the running event, there dylan made a lot of progress by protecting sophia. I guess Sam fans will be mad at me, but it's the truth. Dylan will work hard to get Sophia, Sam's advantage is to take advantage of Sophia's fondness for college-time rockers, but we haven't yet seen Sam make an effort to get Sophia.
Wut? He got pretty far in the hot tub. He probably would have gotten even further if it weren't for Liam showing up.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
If my grandmother had a mustache, she would have been my grandfather :) If she had worked harder at the beach event in Dalyan,he would give his dick to sophia hand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: T-oxygen

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Actually, I mean it's a game, don't take it too seriously, don't internalize the characters, it's a game. Go outside, get some oxygen, relax.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stephanie98

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah dude, sam lannister is a sneaky boy. he always used Sophia with alcohol.
Dylan is trying so hard to get to his mommy, while sam lannister is always scheming against Sophia.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is the "Twist"?
On the boarding school route Dylan was the instigator of Aiden's tasks, because he felt Sophia needed a push to feel attractive again, and that she was going through a bit of a mid-life crisis. But it was only meant to be 2 tasks, not 12. I liked it because it showed Dylan making a mistake but having the balls to admit it, which seems to me the first bit of character development for him.

But a couple of days after the release of that update, before the majority of patrons even got a chance to react, L&P announced the scene would be removed.

Dec 19, 2021
Because Dylan fans are the only ones L&P listens to. They have enough pull to get events like the Twist removed, or Bennet's storyline minimalised, the addition of rhe bonus storyline, etc. L&P is actively adding content like the minigames etc to appeal to Dylan fans. No other route gets that attention.

So whether this game flourishes and gets finished, or takes forever/abandoned, Dylan fans are the ones that can do something about it.

Just remember that Dylan doesn't have events on PD16, the day the first hetero scene will take place
dude, What are you talking about, Keep it in your mind, that Frodo Dylan isn't L&Ps favorite. i think, it's my boy Sam. my lover boy Sam gets a love and romantic story with Sophia. Not with ugly Dylan. Dylan is like a lust, secondary and normal character in the story. Dylan is still breathing a little bit into the story because of his small popularity. Not all of his routes are very interesting, and also, all of Dylan's events are boring events. Perhaps, Dylan fans will realize in the next two PDS or PD 16 that they are supporting the wrong character. After that, Dylan's popularity slowly declines.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes