palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oh that story again. It was just a misunderstanding. He thought Westpod tried to get money with AWAM Fan Art.
Hasn't there been another really talented guy not too long ago who stopped making AWAM fanart? I might be mistaken, or maybe it was Westpod. I can't find anything on the page Alley_Cat linked in his post, but that's going all the way back to 2019. The "incident" I have in mind was around 8+ months ago, and the dude had a comment on his profile page saying how he's stopped creating fanart because L&P told him to, if I remember correctly. :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hasn't there been another really talented guy not too long ago who stopped making AWAM fanart? I might be mistaken, or maybe it was Westpod. I can't find anything on the page Alley_Cat linked in his post, but that's going all the way back to 2019. The "incident" I have in mind was around 8+ months ago, and the dude had a comment on his profile page saying how he's stopped creating fanart because L&P told him to, if I remember correctly. :unsure:
Not sure. I stopped doing fan art myself for AWAM a while ago, but that was mainly out of boredom because I tend to do stuff inspired by teasers and news. Of which there hasn't been much to inspire me lately. Depends on how much of the house we see next update, if we see new rooms like Amber or Jules' bedrooms.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Will it take a week and a half for P&T, or can he get it done between the 6th and 8th?
I’m curious about that myself. When he was doing 1/3 day updates I figured it was 15% of total development time and that worked really well on my tracking graph. I just upped dropped it to 10% (upping scene creation to 60% from 55%) and that tweak put him on July 6 or 7.
We shall see…

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Will it take a week and a half for P&T, or can he get it done between the 6th and 8th?
Logically it should take 3-4 days max. He just said that the scene towards the end is technically difficult for him in terms of scene creation. The script should be normal.

This isn't like the art class where he will have to do research and write a verbose character. So i expect 4 days for it. But you never know. It seemed like the update was going to be released around the first but now it is over a week delayed.

Reactions: CSK92

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It was Westpod. You have to remove page64# from Alley_Cat's link.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes