Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Progress Report Ver. 0.165.

100% - 95%
80%
- 0%

View attachment 1903055
On June 19th L&P was trending towards 4x100% on July 1.

Then he announced there were crazy complications with the last few scenes and renders and wouldn't be able to finish until July 10-12.

On June 20 I, like so many others on this forum, began celebrating an 11 day festival of bullshit.

Today the festival ended, L&P posts a progress update and magically, he's trending towards 4x100 on July 10.

It's almost like he can just magically predict how long it's going to take for his vacation technical issues to end.

My money is on Isle of Mallorca or a really lengthy animation.

2022-07-02.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Excuse me sir, I want to be sure you mean that I will NOT be able to contiue Elli and Patricia Route excpt after 2 years or so. Just please confirm it because I am on the roof now.
Correct. I'm mainly just here to complain about the slow update progress on the hope that it will improve so we get the content sooner. And to remind people that not eveyone enjoys the Dylan route, since I'm here for the boobs.

And to remind poeple out that L&P about devs that work faster, are friendlier etc, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
Do you have all the archived materials or strategies up to 0.16 so far that you can directly load the game after downloading it?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Correct. I'm mainly just here to complain about the slow update progress on the hope that it will improve so we get the content sooner. And to remind people that not eveyone enjoys the Dylan route, since I'm here for the boobs.

And to remind poeple out that L&P about devs that work faster, are friendlier etc, etc.
Sorry sir for bothering you but for 2 years long what will happen in my game, just staying in ........To be continued , End of update for that long.?!!!
So what will happen when I download Ver. 0.165 and start the game (Black Screen or what?)

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Has anything been said about if the 2nd side job or Sam's next scene is more than just teasing? Any chance of at least a BJ before the first non-marital sex scene in the next 5 years?

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry sir for bothering you but for 2 years long what will happen in my game, just staying in ........To be continued , End of update for that long.?!!!
For the most part. Maybe two renders for Sophia making then eating lunch. Then driving to the salon for Dylan/Marie which we get on all paths, and maybe Sophia gets her hairstyle updated, a render of her chilling in the afternoon, then another of her going to sleep. Maybe 10 minutes content all told.

But then that's been my rant for a while now, that the game will inevitably get cancelled because of how slow it's going. That with the glacial update progress, other games will pop up with better content faster, whatever our particular kink is.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I made this event around the two amazing kthuluSFM's renders. I think this character is underrated. The original scene seemed very hot to me.
I made this event around the two amazing kthuluSFM's renders. I think this character is underrated. The original scene seemed very hot to me.
I also think it's hotter so I want to thank you for making this mod game it must have been a lot of work congratulations I liked it a lot I'm still playing I'm in the part where Sophia is having sex with Don Morello lol thanks man you made a dream of mine :giggle:(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now, a man raped Sophia and led her to pregnancy, and she had to be born in USA.
I love pregnant woman, but this is too much
If you're talking about fan content in follardo's mod, please make those complaints in that mod's thread.

Because complaining about content that isn't in the game here will confuse people, possibly unintentionally mislead them.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It takes two to make a bad dialogue. When was the last time you had any contact with him? I mean in person? With an email? I guess never. Well, there were times when he was quick-tempered. But that is no longer the case. He is sometimes sharply attacked on Patron... and yet he responds calmly and explanatorily. All is well! He is not (anymore) as you describe him.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Hey what do you think?How many scenes we will get?Potentially.
Sophia/Ellie-3+
Sophia/Patricia-2+
Patricia/Ellie-1+
Sophia/Patricia/Ellie-1+
Ellie/Julia-2+
Sophia/Ellie/Julia-1+

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
anyone looking forward for this update ? update without sophia just seem boring
I'm looking forward to the next Dylan/Amber release. It isn't Sophia, it likely won't be one of my top favorite events, but I like the concept of the immature horny dorky grabby Dylan having success with his MILF neighbor/friend's mom.

Here are my reasons that I expect there to be quality action in this event:

- At the end of the pool event, Amber and Dylan openly discussed Dylan's hardon
- Amber was the one that suggested that Dylan put his hardon between her butt cheeks (I'm still not sure how Dylan managed to press against Amber's "sweet spot" from that angle)
- Amber was aware that Dylan ejaculated on her
- they were secretly whispering afterwards, and Amber made a "hard" joke and a "pain in the ass" joke out loud.
- according to Amber, Dylan kissed her on the neck after he was done "having sex" with her.
- Dylan thinks he "had sex" with Amber, kinda sorta, and the "hot mother of his best friend he dreamt of having sex with since he was a little child" had "made a man out of him", and he thought that she probably enjoyed it (he's right!). He will want to run with this, and isn't the type to be overly shy.
- Amber thought having Dylan humping her butt was "such a great feeling she didn't even have during sex with her husband," to the point that "she thought she was about to lose her mind"
- Dylan probably feels that Amber will be discreet. Speaking of his hardon, she said "Nobody will know about that!"
- Amber to Sophia: "If I wouldn't be married to Neil I'd hook him! I don't think I could resist that sweet sexy butt!

Reasons to doubt that there will be significant action:

- if Neil and/or Sam come home, there could be some interruptus
- Amber considers herself "happily married". She doesn't appear to be a garden variety card-carrying Cougar.
- Amber thought she was "being naive" letting Dylan, who has "always been like a son for her", reposition his dick between her butt cheeks.

Things I will watch for:

- Amber swallows
- It would be great to see/hear Amber orgasm, because, in her own words, her orgasms are "equal to volcanic eruptions." Dylan nearly got her got her there in the pool, but Neil couldn't do it during their outside sex.
- I'd like to see Dylan cuck his neighbor Neil. Not JUST because I like that sort of thing, but because Neil is a major jerk who roofied Dylan's mom (and Neil's best friend's wife) and groped her butt and tried to rip her bra off.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes