Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Well by all rights if L&P doesn't keep blue-balling and stone walling,
Aiden, Andra and couple others could be the first, wild and hetero with Sophia.

with what Sophia has done, seen and heard, and been put though, its clear both
Sophia and Aiden know that Sophia has indeed 100% lost the battle with Aiden,
he can now have her do what ever he tells her to do and she will do it.
It's my second option, because it could be "wild", "hard" and "hetero", but as you have explained it will not be "unexpected at this moment". Other reason is the PD16 is the Ellie's day, and possibly this scene will have a conecton with Ellie. Aiden is not related to Ellie

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's my second option, because it could be "wild", "hard" and "hetero", but as you have explained it will not be "unexpected at this moment". Other reason is the PD16 is the Ellie's day, and possibly this scene will have a conecton with Ellie. Aiden is not related to Ellie
The claim that the "wild" event will be "unexpected at this moment" I think we can take as just hype and with a grain of salt. When the post was made, I don't think anyone expected the lengthy delays between updates, and the overanalysis we'd get up to during the wait.

Between the release of the event schedule for PD16 and the update with the wild event, I think we'll have a fair idea of who and what.

Just remember also that the wild event may or may not have anything to do the two hetero sex scenes happening that day.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMODV2 spanish

View attachment 1900554

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women.

Links in FanArt thread

Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish. Anyway, there are a lot of fap content and you can enjoy even if you don't know spanish.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563, gkdanuka. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues won't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Please report bugs and coments if you like.
the idea is good, it is a bit what I know always said / asked to do: contents to be added to the game in order to create a particular one.
unfortunately the difference between the original images and the new ones can be seen too much.
in the complex excellent attempt

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Maaaan! amazing! <3<3

I loved what you did here! You've managed to piece together in a cohesive way a bunch of separate renders.. Bravo! :love:

I really enjoy your writing too! if only someone here would pick up your mod and translate it! :giggle:

I think you should put it up as it's own thread though, similar to Pixil's stories! That way more people will be able to enjoy it!
I don't know how to do it, but someone here might...

Great work and keep doing it! :love:
Thanks mate.

I'm glad you like it, especially you because I must say that the idea came to me when I saw your renders because are usually modifications of game scenarios and not only poses of Sophia. The other renders are very good too.

I have already made a thread of the mod. Link in my signature.

WWE FAN

Formerly 'The Punisher 2025'
Jun 9, 2022

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
CountryRebel2022
Dear sir, Although we must respect other people opinions but we have the right to accept what we like or reject what we hate, the best thing in this game (and that is why I love it very much) is that the Dev. did NOT FORCE us to do any thing we do not like, you want lesbian ok , mother son (which i hate it very much) ok , you want her to be a whore with every man ok, you want her to be forced to show her panties for her student in the class (which i hate it very much) it is up to you , So the developer is very brilliant and genius to let you do what you love.
and please do not tell me that all dev. do that because I have been forced to share my wife with other men for whatever reason in another popular game.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is moving!!!
Excuse me, I finshed 0.15 version and successfully loaded it in Part 2 but all I get is she getup in day 20 drink coffe go to school finish the class go to home sit on the couch in the living room ..............to be continued , End of the update after many months
in the discussion they Confirmed in other post that in lesbian route with Patrishia and Elli there is nothing for them in part 2 for the moment, SO I read in Progress Report Ver. 0.165. that day 20 (Dylan/Amber) so, what is that mean, is it mean no sofia and I have to wait for another update, Please Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse Just help me know or confirm it to jump from the roof.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Excuse me, I finshed 0.15 version and successfully loaded it in Part 2 but all I get is she getup in day 20 drink coffe go to school finish the class go to home sit on the couch in the living room ..............to be continued , End of the update after many months
in the discussion they Confirmed in other post that in lesbian route with Patrishia and Elli there is nothing for them in part 2 for the moment, SO I read in Progress Report Ver. 0.165. that day 20 (Dylan/Amber) so, what is that mean, is it mean no sofia and I have to wait for another update, Please Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse Just help me know or confirm it to jump from the roof.
jump from the roof the next event with Ellie is in the next day:

rayso12

Oct 9, 2021
Reactions: yura48
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes