kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I was intrigued by the blackmail route of Aiden the wanna be gangster as it kept pushing Sophia past her sexual comfort zone.
Ok I might be old and not into the street crud these days, but the leaders of a gang of adult black/brown (stereo types here?), tattooed gang members have 2 punky a** highschools as their leaders? Lost credibility. The school gang that Aiden was initially picking on Dylan and Zac at school was comprised of normal school bullies. But out of school he rules the gun toting crips. Nah.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I was intrigued by the blackmail route of Aiden the wanna be gangster as it kept pushing Sophia past her sexual comfort zone.
Ok I might be old and not into the street crud these days, but the leaders of a gang of adult black/brown (stereo types here?), tattooed gang members have 2 punky a** highschools as their leaders? Lost credibility. The school gang that Aiden was initially picking on Dylan and Zac at school was comprised of normal school bullies. But out of school he rules the gun toting crips. Nah.
Exactly. If L&P tried to use the US as a foundation for gangs and criminals, he missed the mark by a long shot. I found it funny that L&P explained in a post a couple of years ago that Aiden was nothing more than a "Bully." But something tells me he didn't fully understand the definition of a bully or the context; it's typically used in describing someone. When Aiden blackmails, enjoys rape, lust for power and uses force, is armed with guns, and beats people up for fun, Bully no longer fits the description of that person.

Jun 18, 2022
Exactly. If L&P tried to use the US as a foundation for gangs and criminals, he missed the mark by a long shot. I found it funny that L&P explained in a post a couple of years ago that Aiden was nothing more than a "Bully." But something tells me he didn't fully understand the definition of a bully or the context; it's typically used in describing someone. When Aiden blackmails, enjoys rape, lust for power and uses force, is armed with guns, and beats people up for fun, Bully no longer fits the description of that person.
In the beginning, he had a lot of strange moments, especially this specific realism :LOL:
View attachment Day14_13_25_Patricia_points_her_gun_at_the_thugs.webp View attachment Day14_13_61_Thugs_jumping_up_out_of_shock.webp
View attachment Day14_13_75_The_sisters_are_walking_back_to_the_car.webp

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In the beginning, he had a lot of strange moments, especially this specific realism :LOL:
View attachment 1900835 View attachment 1900838
View attachment 1900839
An apparently intelligent woman taking the subway after specifically being told not to because it's dangerous to be out alone at night is a strange moment.

My guess is that the entire subway event was testing the waters to see how many rape fans there were. If the reception was good, L&P could ramp up the Aiden route, like doing things such as animating the Aiden/Dre/Jen scene.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMODV2 spanish

View attachment 1900554

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women.

Links in FanArt thread

Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content

My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish. Anyway, there are a lot of fap content and you can enjoy even if you don't know spanish.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563, gkdanuka. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues won't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Please report bugs and coments if you like.
:p:p dude that footprint that André gave Sopinha's ass was sex like hell it even made my mouth water to relive this scene thanks lol I prefer Sofia with those secretary or teacher clothes that cheerleader outfit is also very sexy ahhh she looks really hot in these clothes especially skirt tight on her

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

View attachment 1900554

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women.

Links in FanArt thread

Images

Content

My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish. Anyway, there are a lot of fap content and you can enjoy even if you don't know spanish.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563, gkdanuka. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues won't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

If it's essentially a new game, it probably needs it's own thread. Otherwise we'll get people confusing your fan scenes with in-game content.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
There’s a whole Fan Art side story by St-9pol that has some Sophia/Ellie content and more..
You might want to read all the chapters just so you get some of the context of the story.
- Chapter #1: The Fashion Show
- Chapter #2: Sunday at the Beach
- Chapter #2.1: Sunday night
- Chapter #3: Monday, the Aftermath
- Chapter #4: Back to School

This is the link:

If you want to keep up with the latest chapter (#4) updates, sign onto 8Muses Forums and check the “St-9pol Original and Fan Art” thread here:

Last edited:

Sidmiller

May 10, 2020
Following this game for almost a year and I just realised taht the tagline of the game says "How far would you go". Considering its developement routines and cycles I would say I might not go as far as the dev might have imagined or I might just quit. Will decide post v165. Lets see!

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021

View attachment 1900554

Links in FanArt thread

Images

Content

i think this as a fix not a mod, a fix to blue ball bugs

Reactions: follardo

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
one question, is there the lesbian path? I mean ONLY doing it with women.
in games with female protagonist I usually take this route as the main one and then release the additional content (other routes)

Jun 6, 2022
one question, is there the lesbian path? I mean ONLY doing it with women.
in games with female protagonist I usually take this route as the main one and then release the additional content (other routes)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-161-lust-passion.5944/post-8448057
Pal that was recently said, but in summary technically yes, or depends on what you think, at the beginning of the game you have to flirt with some men but you don't have to do anything sexual with them, once you start Ellie's route there would be no more need to flirt with men.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
so guys, anyone else would love to see something like this in future scenes between Sophia and the school janitor I confess that I found it very hot and I'm not a big fan of this character but I would follow this path easily if it was available in the original game ah these scenes were made by our friend follardo :devilish:(y)

Day20_2_517_Sophia_says_to_Aiden_you_would_like_that_wouldnt_you-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day20_2_470_Sophia_says_to_Aiden_you_would_like_that_wouldnt_you-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day20_2_496_Sophia_says_to_Aiden_you_would_like_that_wouldnt_you-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day20_2_535_Sophia_says_to_Aiden_you_would_like_that_wouldnt_you-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Isabella69

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
An apparently intelligent woman taking the subway after specifically being told not to because it's dangerous to be out alone at night is a strange moment.

My guess is that the entire subway event was testing the waters to see how many rape fans there were. If the reception was good, L&P could ramp up the Aiden route, like doing things such as animating the Aiden/Dre/Jen scene.
She was told not go downtown at night. Not to not take the subway. Which she didn't, it was only that she got late while returning. When she took the subway to Downtown she was not the only one. Many people use the subway. That is proof. She couldn't have guessed that the two thugs she met outside her school would be there at the station.

When you first played the event did you know what is about to happen. It is easy to call out someone's decision after knowing that it will have a negative impact. I'm sure you too have made bad choices in your life which you would be rebuked for, but in that moment you couldn't have known that things would go bad.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017

View attachment 1900554

Links in FanArt thread

Images

Content

Maaaan! amazing! <3<3

I loved what you did here! You've managed to piece together in a cohesive way a bunch of separate renders.. Bravo! :love:

I really enjoy your writing too! if only someone here would pick up your mod and translate it! :giggle:

I think you should put it up as it's own thread though, similar to Pixil's stories! That way more people will be able to enjoy it!
I don't know how to do it, but someone here might...

Great work and keep doing it! :love:

• Love
Reactions: yura48 and follardo
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes