Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
This may be a stupid question but I can’t seem to get far enough to have Sophia meet aiden after school where she gets groped. It always sends me back to the day where she first talks with the principal… does anyone have ideas?
Post a save and I'll take a look.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
After v0.161

Think now Aiden uncle gone introduce very soon or
He is the first one who fuck Sophia (hypothetical thinking of mine)

Reactions: colbrew

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because the game name is A wife and a mother. Not A wife and my friend's mother!
No it's not. The game is "A Wife and Mother". You might be playing a different game than me.
Can you go lesbian only? or even a very small amount of men, I am trying to find lesbian-only games to play but it really hard, and I already played most of the ones that you don't even have men as options.
If you play the Ellie and Patricia routes, that's the closest to lesbian only. There's a link to the walkthrough I made for it in the OP. There are still a couple of dicks seen, and Sophia does need to flirt with some guys to maintain Filthy > GW, so it's not what some would consider a purely "lesbian route".

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
If you play the Ellie and Patricia routes, that's the closest to lesbian only. There's a link to the walkthrough I made for it in the OP. There are still a couple of dicks seen, and Sophia does need to flirt with some guys to maintain Filthy > GW, so it's not what some would consider a purely "lesbian route".
In my opinion, the flirting (with men) makes no sense in the lesbian-only route, considering the fact that you (FMC) are trying to go for only women, it should not even be needed, and you should gain filthy when you get interested, spyed, touched (sexually) and so on, a woman. And yes in my opinion it is a lesbian route even if we consider the dicks you see and the flirting with men, as you don't need to do anything with them.

PS: And I really hope you can keep the daughter only for you and Julia, and she does not do it with her boyfriend, I really liked the mother-daughter content (although I don't have much hope for it :cry:).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
In my opinion, the flirting (with men) makes no sense in the lesbian-only route, considering the fact that you (FMC) are trying to go for only women, it should not even be needed, and you should gain filthy when you get interested, spyed, touched (sexually) and so on, a woman. And yes in my opinion it is a lesbian route even if we consider the dicks you see and the flirting with men, as you don't need to do anything with them.

PS: And I really hope you can keep the daughter only for you and Julia, and she does not do it with her boyfriend, I really liked the mother-daughter content (although I don't have much hope for it :cry:).
You should really pay attention to L&P's GTA reference on why certain things happen in his novel that doesn't make sense.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The other day I asked L&P whether the future sex scenes that he mentioned are going to be only about Sophia and he said all those infos are about Ellie, Dylan and Sophia.
So I think it is safe to assume that the first hetero sex scene that was mentioned might be about Dylan with a least famous character and it may not be about Sophia.
This is the frustrating thing about L&P's forum posts - they are opaque enough that if he subsequently contradicts what he had implied before, he can state, seemingly without irony, that "I never said that".....

So faced with continual countless questions on when Sophia was finally going to get fucked (by someone other than Liam) he gave us that long post last year which promised six sex (well five "sex" and one "sexual") scene over the next few in game days. Yet NOW it seems that not all of them will include Sophia.....

Jun 6, 2022

It more or less makes sense by story, flirting with some guys is mandatory to be able to start the lesbian route (you don't have to do anything sexual with them) because that leads to the scene with Patricia which is arguably the trigger for her and Ellie's route.

But already after that and once their routes have been started, it has not been necessary to flirt again with guys to continue, it was only at the beginning.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Obviously. My understanding is that on PD16 the Ellie route splits into three branches, presumably Logan, Sam and Jules, so essentially bad boy (slut), good guy, and lesbian, similar to the way the Filthy routes are split with Sophia.

And considering that in the current Ellie route she's already set to dump Logan if he doesn't like her fooling around with Jules, I'm fairly confident on the Jules branch Logan will disappear into insignificance.

My concern is that there are only going to be 3-4 events on the Ellie route before the game gets cancelled.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It more or less makes sense by story, flirting with some guys is mandatory to be able to start the lesbian route (you don't have to do anything sexual with them) because that leads to the scene with Patricia which is arguably the trigger for her and Ellie's route.

But already after that and once their routes have been started, it has not been necessary to flirt again with guys to continue, it was only at the beginning.
Ryuji to add to his comment, GTA is a game he modeled after AWAM in a sense. He put scenes in the novel that may not make sense but will have to choose to play or not, but if you don't play a scene you may risk locking your path out.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
IMO one of the sex scenes in PD 16, the "wild", "long" "hot", "hard", "hetero", "with an important character", "unexpected at the moment" and "highlight in the story" one doesn't apply to Dylan, Sam or Ellie (wild sex when they're virgins?) or Zac. I wouldn't apply it to the characters in the two side jobs either. I can only think of Aiden and his henchmen, something to do with Morello, the janitor Carl, Bennett, Tyler. View attachment 1898488 My bet for the wild sex scene in PD16 is LOGAN. Logan and his friends will come back on Monday. He's the only character who has been said to engage in wild sex (shower conversations between Ellie and Sophia in PD12). There is a tip in the beginning (PD 1), with a clue on the plane arriving in San Alejo (thanks Dansk) they are watching a movie on the plane featuring Logan and Professor Xavier (sound familiar? Wolwerine is "wild"). Logan has appeared in all the polls despite his poor results. LP has referred to him as an important character in the relationship between Ellie and Sophia. Sophia is obsessed with him because the size of his cock (comparing Ellie´s dildo), and the damage he can do to her daughter because he is a macho and a player, even physical damage because Ellie doesn't want to tell him she is a virgin, and if they have wild sex he can hurt her with his big dong. I think the key decision is Ellie's choice in PD13, if she doesn't forgive Logan some things will happen (Dylan-Ellie? Sophia-Tyler? Sophia-Dylan? Sophia-Sam?), but if she forgives him the Ellie-Dylan path will disappear, and another path with dark possible alternatives will start (Ellie-Logan?, Sophia-Logan?, Sophia-Tyler?, Sophia, Logan and...?). I have the doubt of which will be Patricia´s role in all this.
Well by all rights if L&P doesn't keep blue-balling and stone walling,
Aiden, Andra and couple others could be the first, wild and hetero with Sophia.

with what Sophia has done, seen and heard, and been put though, its clear both
Sophia and Aiden know that Sophia has indeed 100% lost the battle with Aiden,
he can now have her do what ever he tells her to do and she will do it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well by all rights if L&P doesn't keep blue-balling and stone walling,
Aiden, Andra and couple others could be the first, wild and hetero with Sophia.

with what Sophia has done, seen and heard, and been put though, its clear both
Sophia and Aiden know that Sophia has indeed 100% lost the battle with Aiden,
he can now have her do what ever he tells her to do and she will do it.
Well, maybe 95%. For those that don't take Morello's offer, there still is the "uncomfortable solution" upcoming. What solution to the tasks that could be more uncomfortable than owing the Mob a favour, that's a different issue.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes