Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You do realize your playing a slow burn blue ball simulator game right? 1st sex scene without Liam is probly 5 years away
Dear DIRTY Filthy Animal, I start playing the whole 0.15 (1st part) in 22-11-2021 and wait for 0.16 (part 2) 15-04-2022 to find out that I have no place to play because 0.16 is for Dylan , so I wait eagerly to the 2nd update to find out that I have no place to play because 0.165 is for Dylan also, at least I have to be sad and frustrated and sadly wait until I can play.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The claim that the "wild" event will be "unexpected at this moment" I think we can take as just hype and with a grain of salt. When the post was made, I don't think anyone expected the lengthy delays between updates, and the overanalysis we'd get up to during the wait.

Between the release of the event schedule for PD16 and the update with the wild event, I think we'll have a fair idea of who and what.

Just remember also that the wild event may or may not have anything to do the two hetero sex scenes happening that day.
Maybe you are right and the "moment" was then and not when the PD 16 will come. LP knows. But LP said that the wild event will be hetero.

Reactions: Bane71

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Old Dog
Dear Old Dog, since I think you are in the same situation, So if that is right, SO either we can be sad and frustrated and sadly wait until we can play or jump from the roof, what do you think?

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
so guys, anyone else would love to see something like this in future scenes between Sophia and the school janitor I confess that I found it very hot and I'm not a big fan of this character but I would follow this path easily if it was available in the original game ah these scenes were made by our friend follardo :devilish:(y)

View attachment 1901334 View attachment 1901336 View attachment 1901339 View attachment 1901341
I made this event around the two amazing kthuluSFM's renders. I think this character is underrated. The original scene seemed very hot to me.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This will be available in L&P's next game - A wife and mother and janitor's lover
Hey, I realy realy love this thread and Love this game,
1st "A wife and mother", 2nd "A wife and Son", 3rd "A wife and mother and janitor's lover" that is Fantastic.
but I honstly love very much "A wife and daughter and sister":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But leaving joks aside , Seriously and honstly the title of any book / game / movie is very very important like the game "Because I Love Her".

Last edited:
May 13, 2022
Thanks mate.

I'm glad you like it, especially you because I must say that the idea came to me when I saw your renders because are usually modifications of game scenarios and not only poses of Sophia. The other renders are very good too.

I have already made a thread of the mod. Link in my signature.
Bro made this for Android

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dear DIRTY Filthy Animal, I start playing the whole 0.15 (1st part) in 22-11-2021 and wait for 0.16 (part 2) 15-04-2022 to find out that I have no place to play because 0.16 is for Dylan , so I wait eagerly to the 2nd update to find out that I have no place to play because 0.165 is for Dylan also, at least I have to be sad and frustrated and sadly wait until I can play.
Old Dog
Dear Old Dog, since I think you are in the same situation, So if that is right, SO either we can be sad and frustrated and sadly wait until we can play or jump from the roof, what do you think?
Except for a lone Sam event at midday, this entire playable day "is for Dylan". There are even two more events in the evening with little to no Sophia. And as I said before, there wont be anything decent for the Ellie and Patricia routes until PD14. So that will be around v.200, and maybe not for 2 years or so.

Old Dog probably has the worst situation of any of us on the Ellie or Patricia routes, since he's waiting for the next Alyssa event, and she isn't due to make her next appearance until PD17, sometime in the afternoon. We may not even get there, and even if we do, could be something like 6-7 years away.

WWE FAN

Formerly 'The Punisher 2025'
Jun 9, 2022
CountryRebel2022
Dear sir, Although we must respect other people opinions but we have the right to accept what we like or reject what we hate, the best thing in this game (and that is why I love it very much) is that the Dev. did NOT FORCE us to do any thing we do not like, you want lesbian ok , mother son (which i hate it very much) ok , you want her to be a whore with every man ok, you want her to be forced to show her panties for her student in the class (which i hate it very much) it is up to you , So the developer is very brilliant and genius to let you do what you love.
and please do not tell me that all dev. do that because I have been forced to share my wife with other men for whatever reason in another popular game.
Wait hold up who force you to share your wife dude that ain't cool bro and you don't have to call me Sir you can call me Rebel

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
U maxican / spanish / hispanic mate? I notice hispanics say "is moving" rather than "it's moving". Esto moviendo! LOL
Actually "is moving" translates "está moviendo". The correct sentence is "Esto se está moviendo", "It" translates "Esto" there, but it needs to be accompanied with the word "se", a term that hasn't translation in English, when you use the present continues. You also can write it as "Esto está moviéndose". Sometimes you can make shortcuts in this cases, and just write: "Se está moviendo", "Está moviéndose", "¡Moviéndose!" or "se mueve". All of them are variations of "It's moving".

Edit: The mistake of not including "It" is very common in Spanish speakers because usually they think in the shortcut "Se está moviéndo" or "Está moviéndose", that sentence doesn't include the word "Esto" which means "It", and the word "se" doesn't have a translation in English.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wait hold up who force you to share your wife dude that ain't cool bro and you don't have to call me Sir you can call me Rebel
Of course you know it is inappropriate for me to say the game name in this thread because the developer made part 2 version and made NTR Optional, just you to know my wife in the game was on of the most beatiful girls in all games and I am happy to keep part 2 and delete part 1.

Jun 6, 2022
Actually "is moving" translates "está moviendo". The correct sentence is "Esto se está moviendo", "It" translates "Esto" there, but it needs to be accompanied with the word "se", a term that hasn't translation in english, when you use the present continues. You also can write it as "Esto está moviéndose". Sometimes you can make shortcuts in this cases, and just write: "Se está moviendo", "Está moviéndose", "¡Moviéndose!" or "se mueve". All of them are variations of "It's moving".
I think the translators can be blamed for that, this is the deep l translation Screenshot 2022-07-02 172946.png

Reactions: ashitanojoe

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Actually "is moving" translates "está moviendo". The correct sentence is "Esto se está moviendo", "It" translates "Esto" there, but it needs to be accompanied with the word "se", a term that hasn't translation in English, when you use the present continues. You also can write it as "Esto está moviéndose". Sometimes you can make shortcuts in this cases, and just write: "Se está moviendo", "Está moviéndose", "¡Moviéndose!" or "se mueve". All of them are variations of "It's moving".

Edit: The mistake of not including "It" is very common in Spanish speakers because usually they think in the shortcut "Se está moviéndo" or "Está moviéndose", that sentence doesn't include the word "Esto" which means "It", and the word "se" doesn't have a translation in English.
That negates my theory. I thought they are using "esta moviendo" (is moving) much more commonly (I knew some spanish from watching telenovelas in my teenage years), hence they skip the it.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That negates my theory. I thought they are using "esta moviendo" (is moving) much more commonly (I knew some spanish from watching telenovelas in my teenage years), hence they skip the it.
Negates or validates? You are right, the mistake is very common. "Está moviéndose" is correct in spanish and only has two words. "It is moving" has three, that's why many forget including "It'. Also, the English speakers use normally "It's moving" and when a Spanish speaker listens that they hear like only two words, very similar in pronunciation as "Is moving" for them.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
U maxican / spanish / hispanic mate? I notice hispanics say "is moving" rather than "it's moving". Esto moviendo! LOL
Actually the mistake is common to ALL kind of non-English speakers... I see that mistake and many more all around this site.

It it's also a problem with some Devs that don't speak English and in their games you can see that they are using a translator. Even using a translator, being Google or other, does not guarantee you'll get a perfect tranlation. These Devs need to get somebody who speaks English fluently and let them proof-read their works. (e.g. in the game "A mother´s Love"; great game but it needs a lot of help).
Another problem I see sometimes is the use of idioms used in other languages that when translated into English they make no sense.

NOTE: Did you know you can contribute with Google Translator..? If you see any kind of mistake in the translated sentence or paragraph in your language, you can hit the icon that looks like a quotation mark (") just below the translated box (on the right hand side), click on it and then click on "Suggest an edit". Then, at the bottom of the box, two options will appear, "Cancel" or "Submit". If you want to make corrections in your language, do that and then hit "Submit".

Reactions: roro and Isabella69

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I was intrigued by the blackmail route of Aiden the wanna be gangster as it kept pushing Sophia past her sexual comfort zone.
Ok I might be old and not into the street crud these days, but the leaders of a gang of adult black/brown (stereo types here?), tattooed gang members have 2 punky a** highschools as their leaders? Lost credibility. The school gang that Aiden was initially picking on Dylan and Zac at school was comprised of normal school bullies. But out of school he rules the gun toting crips. Nah.
Depends. If Aidens powerful lawyer father works FOR THE MOB (not the Morello family obviously) then it wouldnt be hard to understand that Aiden is ring leader of a small gang.

I work in a pretty rough metro area on NE coast (US). Color less important and power far more important.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Except for a lone Sam event at midday, this entire playable day "is for Dylan". There are even two more events in the evening with little to no Sophia. And as I said before, there wont be anything decent for the Ellie and Patricia routes until PD14. So that will be around v.200, and maybe not for 2 years or so.

Old Dog probably has the worst situation of any of us on the Ellie or Patricia routes, since he's waiting for the next Alyssa event, and she isn't due to make her next appearance until PD17, sometime in the afternoon. We may not even get there, and even if we do, could be something like 6-7 years away.
Excuse me sir, I want to be sure you mean that I will NOT be able to contiue Elli and Patricia Route excpt after 2 years or so. Just please confirm it because I am on the roof now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes